Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 14. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Interesting is it good or bad?
Taxes will be introduced and most of your profits the state will select  Sad

It sounds good on paper but considering it's Russia - something is bound to go wrong. Grin

Maybe with corruption, taxes, or something else.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
If this news is true than it is a good think. Russia has a great economy and this will make bitcoin become more popular
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com
Russia play big role in world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change if Russia realy support crypto

Yup. He's a smart one indeed. He wasn't named the "most powerful man in the world" for nothing.  Cool

If this will push through, then this is really big for the crypto world. Let's see how this news unfolds.
Activity: 101
If this news happens to come true, it will be very massive for crypto space. it will turn market to bullish market. I will keep watching out for the news and believing it comes true.
Activity: 34
This can only be good news for crypto market. In this case investors will have more trust in cryptos so market will recover.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market but a lot of restrictions will be imposed on the participants of the this market. Discussions on the draft law are still under way and it is not yet known in what form the law will be adopted.

It's a wait and sees for us if this proves to be successful many countries will adopt this model they have been a lot of models but Russia is very much different from Japan and other countries that earlier adopt and legalize Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
We will hope so, if there are more countries legalize cryptocurrencies, the condition will be much better. As we know, some countries already banned cryptocurrencies, it makes the price worse. With this good news (hope it is fact and true), it will help recovery the price of cryptocurrencies. We all know that cryptocurrencies actually bring many benefits. We should always support those. We can spread this good news if it is exactly true. Hopefully, once more it can be a good way to rise up the prices and existence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market but a lot of restrictions will be imposed on the participants of the this market. Discussions on the draft law are still under way and it is not yet known in what form the law will be adopted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
To be honest I think that russian government (as well as many others) has not decided what direction they want to move yet . I would not be surprised if the crypto will be restricted at the very end...
It is may be, but I believe that will make a reasonable decision about cryptocurrencies. There is no point in limiting them.
It would be wise to simply introduce taxation.
Activity: 608
Interesting is it good or bad?
Taxes will be introduced and most of your profits the state will select  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
To be honest I think that russian government (as well as many others) has not decided what direction they want to move yet . I would not be surprised if the crypto will be restricted at the very end...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency it is the new field of modern economy, so government regulation is the logical process of the development.

Yes, it is very logical that the state wants to control the new sphere of the economy. I think that very big money will come to the crypto economy after the legalization, this money will raise the entire block chain to a new level.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Awesome news, what from source it comes? Hope we can trust you.
I really want to see the fight between countries, who adopts crypto at first  Grin.

Do not believe on it. Most of those news are fake, and they are just trying to speculate about what is really gonna happen with cryptos. Probably, 2 out of five news are not fake or manipulated ones.
In this kind of market, everyone does as much as they can in order to provide more liquidity.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
Cryptocurrency it is the new field of modern economy, so government regulation is the logical process of the development.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
Awesome news, what from source it comes? Hope we can trust you.
I really want to see the fight between countries, who adopts crypto at first  Grin.
Activity: 32
Great news for cryptocurrency. Timely for South Korea's decision to accept regulation cryptos. Let's hope prices will fly mid of this year.
Activity: 308
Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news. Now Russia is on a new path and keeping pace with the times. I hope that this will happen, and then it will be great news for the world cryptocurrency. And most importantly, later, the price of bitcoin will rise again)))
If such a large country takes a step toward the legalization of crypto currencies, then this will benefit the entire sphere of crypto currencies in the world. The main thing is that Russia does not spoil anything and created a law that would satisfy the demands of both the state and users of crypto currency.
Activity: 149
Well i think it's just a news as of now. The government of the Russia might be trying to take control of the cryptocurrency market. This can have positive and negative sides as well. We will see it when the law is passed and it comes into force. It is too early to draw conclusions now.
Activity: 122
All that is done for good is good. But I think the idea is good, but again too clever by half politicians and the law can turn to the bad side. But legalization is not bad.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news. Now Russia is on a new path and keeping pace with the times. I hope that this will happen, and then it will be great news for the world cryptocurrency. And most importantly, later, the price of bitcoin will rise again)))
Pages:
Jump to: