Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 146. (Read 221144 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 06, 2014, 10:57:04 AM
You did not pump anything newb. Send me your miraculous pick into pm. So I can share with everyone how much will it fail.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

If you like something, don't want to sell and make a profit, it becomes personal and hurts business. Sell it now and buy back later at least.

Ah that makes sense,  thank you
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
September 06, 2014, 04:36:18 AM

In fact, there is no such thing as "buy now, come back in X months" altcoin. All of them fail against BTC in the long run. You get in if you know something is going to happen soon. Buy low, sell high. No hard feelings, it's just business.

But, what if there is a coin you actually like and want to use?  Just sell it anyways?

If you like something, don't want to sell and make a profit, it becomes personal and hurts business. Sell it now and buy back later at least.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 06, 2014, 01:08:12 AM
Why does it seem like you only say these things only after you've done them.

How do we know you are not just photoshopping your pics?

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always. Like you say no one promotes NLG, it silent like bitcoin was when it first started.

NLG is the one coin that could compete with litecoin in the future but great to ride the highs and lows on the way up. You offer a great service.
legendary
September 05, 2014, 09:24:43 PM

In fact, there is no such thing as "buy now, come back in X months" altcoin. All of them fail against BTC in the long run. You get in if you know something is going to happen soon. Buy low, sell high. No hard feelings, it's just business.

But, what if there is a coin you actually like and want to use?  Just sell it anyways?

Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
September 05, 2014, 07:55:19 PM

Very true.

PUMPER'S PICKS

Send me a pm for my PICK OF THE WEEK.

I will not be announcing the coin in the thread.

You will be instructed on entry/exit points.

Happy trading!

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
September 05, 2014, 07:39:27 PM
Ryan, any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

I'm looking at NLG, GB, VIA and LXC

I've also been playing the ETHAN and XST dips for sometime now.

I think NLG is more of a buy now come back in 6 months coin. It's risky to trade right now because it could blast off to 2000 as they literally getting updates everyday or it could go below 1000 and you can get in cheaper.

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 05:00:08 PM
Librex's book is very strange, the orders are being filled with tiny orders right now  Lips sealed
PumpersPicks.com
September 05, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

IMPOSSIBLE I don't have any loosing trades!!

No, in all seriousness, I don't have much "loosing" trades at all. If I exit a trade without a profit it's because I was stopped out with an insignificant 2% deficit.. which i tend to look at as a transaction fee, if anything.

But going over my activity over the last week.

I called HAL before anyone else - it went up over 150% and still has some steam left over for another thrust.

I called NLG, which absolutely no one else was promoting... went up 223%.

VIA is up 52% and there is still a lot of activity happening there..

I called XST.. a day later it's up 300%+

But, never fear.. I may just start making one sure-fire recommendation a week for those that are interested.. free of charge, as always.

legendary
September 05, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

Maybe post some of your losing trades,  just so you seem more believable  Wink

PumpersPicks.com
September 05, 2014, 01:47:14 PM
04 Sep - 05 Sep
Total return: 503%
Coins: VEIL, LXC, KORE

VEIL

Long and extended three hour pump here with big money being thrown in. Like I explained in a previous post, when a particular group of coins are receiving heavy promotion, you want to be looking elsewhere for the beginnings of another – more rewarding – opportunity... which was the case here.

I saw 9BTC worth of sell orders get scooped up in real-time, for no apparent reason. There was no rally... there’s nothing fundamentally special about VEIL... no hype, hysteria or anything of that nature, so there is no reason to throw $4000+ into this market at all – other than manipulation.

More and more traders were walking through a handful of sell orders – an obvious pump.

So I bought in and threw up some buy walls just to prevent prices from falling past my entry point.. set up a stop order and some price alerts so that I could monitor the momentum.

The pump ensued, and my conditional sell order was triggered... after the dust settled I left the market with a 328% return.

Tip: These opportunities are everywhere... You just have to think independently and be prepared to take a potential loss when buying in – that is the only way you’d have the courage to put money on the table without too much confirmation on what is actually taking place. I’ve bought into several markets just like this and, invariably, I always come out with an exponential return... it all boils down to patience and having proper risk management protocol in place. That way your gains will always outweigh your losses. Don’t be like the average Crypto trader that puts on one good trade and wins big, but then ends up cancelling out that win with a loss that is twice the size. It really doesn’t have to be that way.

LXC

32% gain.. I am looking at a number of coins including LXC simply because there has been a lot of gradual accumulation. Just this morning there’s been 40btc + put into LXC

So I have a bunch of price alerts set up as there may be some activity over the next few days.

Will continue to monitor.

Tip: Successful strategies often require doing what most people find instinctively uncomfortable. Quite simply, the natural inclination of most people toward comfortable approaches is one of the reasons a vast majority of the guys in Crypto experience such poor results. You need to think more about capital preservation than you do about potential reward. It's that simple. In each trade I enter, I can only ever lose a mere 2% whilst my potential gain is almost infinite... I take care of the downside, because the upside doesn't exist until the trade is executed and closed out.. and this being Crypto.. I know that I can dip in and out of a market with 30% - simply because the average guy is willing to hold a coin until it reaches "the moon"... so I am confident that 90% of the people that I trade against will stay in the market long enough for me to walk in, scalp some quick profit and then move onto my next target.  

KORE

This was more of a speculative effort as I had noticed small amounts of KORE being accumulated over the past few days. Last night, I watched as the accumulation accelerated as people began to put much more money into the market – again, for no particular reason.

I had been running analysis on KORE since yesterday morning, and in the evening I saw volume surge above what the consensus had been throughout the day – and there was no explanation for this at all... eventually the volume was shooting up $1000+ every 10 minutes.. which is when i decided to buy in at market price to take advantage of the momentum. 139% gain from this particular trade. I’m still dipping in and out as volume winds down.

Tip: Some of the best trades come when everyone is panicky. The crowd can often act very stupidly. You can picture price fluctuation around an equilibrium level as a rubber band being stretched - if it gets pulled back too far, eventually, it will snap back. In Crypto, you have to wait until the rubber band is stretched to it's extreme point.. then you make your play.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2014, 01:26:57 PM
lol gtac trying to take credit for IEs shitcoin pump of the day

Who is IE?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 01:25:38 PM
lol gtac trying to take credit for IEs shitcoin pump of the day
September 05, 2014, 01:01:28 PM
I'm calling NMB right now, $15k market cap, 25 mil coins, just got listed on bittrex and coinmarketcap and it has high volume already

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NMB

Unlike OP i'm calling it BEFORE it takes off Wink

I believe it's going higher but quick 50% since my call and I won't be greedy
i think its a little late to buy nmb now  Grin
how about icg ? someone keep pump it from yesterday  Lips sealed

I wouldn't say it's done yet

Activity: 248
September 05, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
I'm calling NMB right now, $15k market cap, 25 mil coins, just got listed on bittrex and coinmarketcap and it has high volume already

i think its a little late to buy nmb now  Grin
how about icg ? someone keep pump it from yesterday  Lips sealed
September 05, 2014, 10:47:44 AM

Activity: 142
Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
September 05, 2014, 09:31:55 AM
Ryan, any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

I'm looking at NLG, GB, VIA and LXC

I've also been playing the ETHAN and XST dips for sometime now.

I think NLG is more of a buy now come back in 6 months coin. It's risky to trade right now because it could blast off to 2000 as they literally getting updates everyday or it could go below 1000 and you can get in cheaper.

September 05, 2014, 09:25:07 AM

Activity: 163
September 05, 2014, 09:00:07 AM
Made some bank from your LXC and KORE recommendations Grin

what are your thoughts on Ethan atm?? still a good bet?

He didn't even mention KORE, what made you get in ?

PM. I asked him if Halcyon was still in take off mode and he suggested that there might be some "action" on kore and lxc.

BTW are any of you in Ethan atm? I want to pull the trigger but I'd like some confirmation first Undecided
September 05, 2014, 08:20:38 AM
Made some bank from your LXC and KORE recommendations Grin

what are your thoughts on Ethan atm?? still a good bet?

He didn't even mention KORE, what made you get in ?
Jump to: