Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 14. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 01:43:16 PM
I agree with the forum participants that moderators cannot help us. It is worth thinking about creating additional awards in the form of tokens for the exposers of fraudulent projects. Highlight, for example, a small percentage of the bounty pool of each project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 17, 2019, 05:26:13 PM
I doubt that it will be possible to get rid of such projects completely. No one knows from the first day of the project whether it is a fraud or not, you can see it only after some time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 05:24:55 PM
You have a valid point. It is really frustrating working on a project for over 3 months or sometimes 6 months and then the project fails, leaving you with absolutely nothing but frustrations. If there could be a kind of assessment and vetting department or team on the Forum curtailing some of these shitty projects, it could go great deal is helping everyone from these eventualities.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 17, 2019, 04:58:54 PM
Scams are not moderated in the forum. If you think that a project is scam and their bounty will not likely be paid, then just let others know. Spread out the word of their potential scam, and people will eventually leave and will no longer join the project and their bounty program. They will get tagged with negative trust feedback which will be enough for people to understand that they are a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 17, 2019, 03:56:14 PM
Who do you  cry to when you are cheated or get duped by a scam project? No one, that is why there is the need to be extra careful with any project or investment you make. Although the person who hosted the project on the platform might be given a negative trust your monies won't return so open your eyes well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 17, 2019, 02:51:30 PM
I find the suggestion quite good, even if i think you can not implement it.
The admins can not check every bounty if it is legal.
I think we as bounty hunter have to decide for themselves, on which bounty we participates or not.

No matter how we with our limited abilities will not check the scammers of the ICO team, we will not be able to distinguish the fraudulent ICO project from the non-fraudulent one all the same. We will regularly fall for fraudulent projects, because in most cases it is impossible to distinguish them. The only way out of this situation is government regulation of ICO activities. Only government agencies are able to almost completely eliminate fraud in the ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 17, 2019, 02:36:25 PM
The admins of Bitcointalk are not the ico police. The idea sounds good in the beginning, but when you think about it, it makes no sense. The admins certainly have enough work and can not additionally check every ico or bounty or what if the admins outlawed banish a serious project? This idea just leads to problems and is not a solution.
It seems to me that it does not just to discuss the activities of the administration so. Bitkointhrol is already and there are incomprehensible things and it can exacerbate our life and activity.
copper member
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 02:12:52 PM
The admins of Bitcointalk are not the ico police. The idea sounds good in the beginning, but when you think about it, it makes no sense. The admins certainly have enough work and can not additionally check every ico or bounty or what if the admins outlawed banish a serious project? This idea just leads to problems and is not a solution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 17, 2019, 01:34:34 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Don't be so dumb. No one will hire a bunch of people who will protect bounty hunters or simple newcomers on the forum. We are not children and should be responsible for our actions. If during the time spent in the cryptocurrency market you did not learn to distinguish scammers from honest people or projects, then you would rather be engaged in another business, and not blame others for not protecting you from all problems
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 01:10:43 PM
I don't think changing the moderator will solve the problem because the scammers are not stupid, they will always be there because they are already installed in this internet world.
especially if the development of crypto is increasing, scammers will definitely become more active because they have many prey.
but I hope there are methods that can reduce scammers.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
January 17, 2019, 12:21:13 PM
You know bro, moderator didn't have capasity to select or banning the ICO when its has been posted. They just moderate this forum, giving punish and trust to users, etc. So if you want to know/detect Scam ICO just do it yourself, dude. And then you can get reference for 'how to detect scam' on scam assucation. So, no need to blame someone else. Thanks
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 12:00:51 PM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
It is your personal job to screen out scam project, actually i admit it's not easy to discover a good project but some greenlight and instinct will tell you this particular project might succeed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 17, 2019, 10:53:05 AM

then if you want this, are you willing to do also KYC for your account here in bitcointalk?
I think it is the people's decision if they want to join bounty campaign because btt is just a forum and a medium of information and advertisement, it is not duty of moderator to scan projects and if its a scam one they wont allow it to post here.
copper member
Activity: 84
January 17, 2019, 10:13:19 AM
This is a good idea, working in a bounty is not easy its should spend time just to accomplish task in different kind of campaign category in bounties. Need to be a moderator for this matter we cannot depend always in bounty manager it need a help also like assign a moderator for those scammed project. The worst thing is the scammed project almost populated than a legit project now a day so much better there another move to stop this scammer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 09:07:23 AM
Perhaps KYC is a good idea, but I do not think that this procedure will bring much benefit and obviously will not get rid of scammers!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 16, 2019, 11:44:25 AM
The forum is more on Bitcoin and crypto currency sharing of knowledges so i think they are not obliged to check and review if the certain ICO is a scam or not as this is the job of the bounty managers as their reputations is at stake. Anyway, the forum did not ignore any project that are proven scam as they really imposed punishment to those involved.
There are volunteers who are looking for those scam projects.
They work freely and voluntarily for the sake fo the community.
But choosing a project that you'll join with its bounty, it's our choice and we should have standards.

Yeah, our volunteers could only do so much like to warn people or give significant information but it'll still be up to us if we want to gamble on a pretty looking project that promises a lot. Your money, your risk.
Yes they receive no salary for doing that.
They are just concern to the community and that's what they do for free.
But being a bounty hunter, everyone should be vigilant.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2019, 07:41:00 PM
I will be honest to everyone in cryptocurrency, be it bounty or whatever. You are solely responsible for your own safety. It will not be possible for the forum moderators to verify every project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 15, 2019, 07:33:28 PM
Bitcointalk is an open platform that allow everyone in the community, I feel there is a need for regulation and  policy developers in the cryptocurrency space where ICO  will be review and allow to pass to  source for fund, not the duty of  Bitcointalk forum, Also as A bounty hunter you must ensure to research before joining   a bounty in other to reduce the risk of being scam.
Activity: 229
January 15, 2019, 07:25:32 PM
It is better for the project to be verified in advance by the bounty managers before launching. Whether the project is real or will be a scam at the end of the campaign. Making some rules and sanctions against project owners who scam I think it's a little wise. I as a bounty hunter felt anger when the project that had been followed eventually became a scam and how much of our time had been wasted because of the greed of irresponsible people.
copper member
January 15, 2019, 06:16:44 PM
I find the suggestion quite good, even if i think you can not implement it.
The admins can not check every bounty if it is legal.
I think we as bounty hunter have to decide for themselves, on which bounty we participates or not.
Pages:
Jump to: