Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Bounty hunters - page 3. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
May 26, 2019, 10:34:44 AM
I think the right person to select a scam project is not a moderator, but a bounty manager is the most appropriate person. I suggest choosing a bounty that is managed by a bounty manager who has a good reputation, even though that does not guarantee if the project is not a scam, but that is enough to help me since 2017
It seems to me that it is better to trust a bounty platform than just 1 bounty Manager.Yet when everyone in the team is doing their job so much better.Answering the question of the author who created the topic, I want to say that the forum moderators are unlikely to be engaged in identifying scammers.They already have enough work.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 10:24:18 AM
forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not. but bounty managers should do this. so you need to choose the right managers.
I was participating in Desico. and i was thinking that this is a good project. I hope they will go to the prison

The thing is that most people think the forum moderators here need to to do everything for them, even telling them what project to invest in. It's sounds so bad hearing a hunter asking for forum moderators to choose bounty for them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 26, 2019, 09:43:44 AM
The problem is required by developers. to get rid of phishing projects is a difficult problem.
It is indeed difficult to get rid of phishing projects but that does not mean that it cannot be done because the phishing project is made from someone's wishes, this can certainly be prevented even though it is very difficult, at least the phishing project can be reduced.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 09:37:36 AM
There have been many who guarded that no scam, including from the team and the right users, would not occur fraud for bounty seekers, I don't think that would be enough if you were not careful with what you did and it was not the full responsibility of this forum
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 26, 2019, 09:23:32 AM
The problem is required by developers. to get rid of phishing projects is a difficult problem.
now it has become much easier after the appearance of IEO. Now the exchanges are committed to recognizing scam projects or fishing projects and this makes our work easier.
Jpt
Activity: 374
May 26, 2019, 09:07:34 AM
It is good idea to identify fake projects and root out them. But the main problem is that it is difficult to identify them. The bad thing of cryptocurrency is a scam being run by fake projects in the name of ICO. Such illegal activity has also affected the entire crypto market. Instead of moderators, strict regulations are much needed. The role of moderator is limited and he or she cannot claim that a project is a fake. Authorities must take steps to bring strict regulations.
Activity: 295
May 26, 2019, 09:03:04 AM
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2019, 08:15:40 AM
Too trusting with the initial project makes it easy to get the final results later..
if I myself, for the time being, I will not follow any ico at this time because it will only throw away our capital, and I will only look for a safe point by participating in a bounty that uses social media assistance..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
May 26, 2019, 07:51:17 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters

The main purpose of the BITCOINTALK website is the forum itself to share knowledge and information to people from different places.
BOUNTY is just another function on this which is not planned at first. the risk should be take by the hunters as they are the one who should examine and study the project first before joining any campaigns.
Activity: 243
May 26, 2019, 07:46:24 AM
I've just observed that it became habitual that at first these bounty campaigns will lure the bounty hunters with the ample allocation but then the bounty team will cut the allocation into halves at the middle of the campaign. Are they making fun of us... Just my observation.
Activity: 784
May 26, 2019, 06:03:26 AM
That is true... Bounty hunters must be cared.
I think Bounty manager must can avoid scam project.

a fraudulent project is very difficult to avoid because everything looks the same except if it really exists in real work or the product being developed really does exist in the real world, I think bounty managers have also done their job to look for projects the good but can not be denied anymore what is planned behind that we all do not know. maybe there must be strict regulations for every new project that will come out so that those that do not comply with the standards that have been determined by the regulation cannot come out.
Activity: 308
May 26, 2019, 05:37:22 AM
this is so deep, it touch my hear.
you right, i don't have a problem with merit, rank, KYC and other rule in here and bounty campain too.
but we need a true work, true project and true payment.
we need a help for you all, need it so much.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 26, 2019, 05:00:50 AM
I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
I believe the forum should be open to everybody no matter if the project is good or bad, we all have to learn from them. Choosing the right project depends on the bounty hunter and not by the forum administrator so i don't agree with you. Everybody should have access to the forum to publish their opinion.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 05:00:22 AM
That is true... Bounty hunters must be cared.
I think Bounty manager must can avoid scam project.
Most of them are already reluctant in this regard. Noone wastes their own business after a few years of effort. They get negative trust even if they do not have any info about scammers.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 04:30:17 AM
As a bounty hunter we spend our valuable time behind bounty and last we get nothing from scam project. A good manager can play very good role to promote good project.  we should choose good manager for good bounty.
Definitely Manager is big things to promoting SCAM free bounties. But i'm very disappointed when i see very well known manager promoting shit project and it will be never pay. Currently majority of the bounty managers are newbie(copper). I prefer escrow service in every campaign and here without tension hunters can work with a lot of bounty.      

It's not their fault, I've talked a lot with some bounty managers, they only talk to projects through Telegram. And when the project does not want to pay for bounty hunter, the team stops connecting to the bounty manager
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 25, 2019, 07:49:06 PM
As a bounty hunter we spend our valuable time behind bounty and last we get nothing from scam project. A good manager can play very good role to promote good project.  we should choose good manager for good bounty.
Definitely Manager is big things to promoting SCAM free bounties. But i'm very disappointed when i see very well known manager promoting shit project and it will be never pay. Currently majority of the bounty managers are newbie(copper). I prefer escrow service in every campaign and here without tension hunters can work with a lot of bounty.      
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 25, 2019, 04:43:53 PM
I dont think there is a way for moderators to know the genuine of any project but the bounty manager who really relate with the developer and must have reached agreement before the announcement .

But most project turn to nothing when they see how market situation turn out to be as the result of no much funds to kick start the project .

So we just have to be very careful in selecting any project we are joining and that will only protect us from scam project but the aspect of moderators to know is very at high side.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2019, 03:42:15 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to add this job to that of the moderators. They do well by preventing spam on the forum and I think they awarding negative trust to those that promote sp am projects is a good thing and they should keep it up.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
May 25, 2019, 12:36:40 PM
In the first place, you are not here to do bounty hunting you are here for discussions, but the forum administrators allow bounty hunting here, without any share from your work, you are the one making a profit here, so you should be the one to do research on what and where to invest.
but now most people come to this forum to participate in the bounty campaign, the reality is that. The forum provides a place for us to be able to choose a really good project. right you say, now all depends on us alone to be able to choose the best project in our opinion.

Projects are everywhere, we hunters should be the onewhose responsible on choosing a good project to join.
I hope everyone on this forum are studying and making research before joining any campaign. dont waste your time and effort.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
May 25, 2019, 12:05:40 PM
I participated in Desico, wasting all my precious time on the bounty campaign. I even wrote articles for the project, only not to hear anything from them again. It could be so embarrassing and disappointing. I just wish one could easily discern scam projects before starting.
Pages:
Jump to: