Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 174. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
ok but how come the owner dont update us himself?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

the site looks really good and has a good edge

but its really needs faster bets !

site is currently down. I believe admin is fixing the css error/conflict users were experiencing.

only like 2 minutes**
Activity: 434

the site looks really good and has a good edge

but its really needs faster bets !
if anyone is having registration issues, try shrinking your window size so the background is no longer flashy and colorful (more or less plain dark green/blue) and then registration should work.
When I pick payout 2x it says 49.75% chance to win. that would mean you have only 0.25 edge, or this is a visual error from your side?

Nope. It's correct:

You have 49.75% chance, so the house has 50.25% (100% - 49.75% = 50.25%), then:

50.25% - 49.75% = 0.5% (house edge)
Oh yeah that's right. That kind of math always confuse me for some reason ;/
Actually won this time woah!

**SUGGESTION**
Maybe add a faucet and a level system similar to primedice? You can take over the market with your low house edge but you need something that makes people even more addicted to your site!

i 100% agree on your suggestion...if you do something similar as primedice and like other sites you may get even more people to come to your site...i think this is a great idea!

if you are new to the site and talk in the message box, i'll shoot you a small starting amount to get started Smiley

this site is too legit!!!!!
Activity: 434
When I pick payout 2x it says 49.75% chance to win. that would mean you have only 0.25 edge, or this is a visual error from your side?

Nope. It's correct:

**SUGGESTION**
Maybe add a faucet and a level system similar to primedice? You can take over the market with your low house edge but you need something that makes people even more addicted to your site!

i 100% agree on your suggestion...if you do something similar as primedice and like other sites you may get even more people to come to your site...i think this is a great idea!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Nope. It's correct:

**SUGGESTION**
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Nope. It's correct:

what is Preloaded Link use for ?
i allready read it but cannot understand

first person to sign up using this link will have 100k satoshi pre-loaded

https://safedice.com/?r=512&v=R8ajsGCAd
Snatched it, bet at 33% and lost it Wink Been really unlucky on this site, deposited 4 times and lost it all instantly. Thanks for the voucher anyway!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
thanks for the tip. i willl use it to take investors bankroll

Cool

first person to sign up using this link will have 100k satoshi pre-loaded

https://safedice.com/?r=512&v=R8ajsGCAd has been used
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm going give .1btc to whoever losses 100btc in this site Tongue

.1% compensation is a good idea.. haha Smiley
Activity: 602
I'm going give .1btc to whoever losses 100btc in this site Tongue
Activity: 602

its a link with awesome goodies in it, this way you can give some free btc to whoever signs up with your preloaded link
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

It's a sort of voucher, you can create preloaded link (say with 0.01 credit) and send it to someone, then when they click it, it'll create a new account with specified credit in the balance (ie 0.01).

Such link is also your referral link and that's its main purpose (to get more players referred, they have an incentive to sign up).
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
I've done the test and it should be working fine by now.

Yup the problem is finally gone now. Thanks for your work. Smiley

Yes sir! Thank you for playing in SD  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I've done the test and it should be working fine by now.

Yup the problem is finally gone now. Thanks for your work. Smiley
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
It seems the problem is back again. I can't log in my account or create a new account. Sad

Hello Pony, it should be working fine by now, sorry for your inconvenience Smiley Please try to refresh and check the connection status in the upper right corner Smiley

I am still having the same problem as before.
I have tried to use Firefox and Chrome to make sure it is not a browser program, and to use Tor browser to make sure it is not related to some sort of IP blocking.

Could someone try to click https://safedice.com/ and click the "Get Started" button to see if it works for you?

yesh doesnt qork for me on firefox or chrome

Hello Pony and omaha, really sorry that the latest fix was incomplete. I've done the test and it should be working fine by now.
Jump to: