Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 62. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
This site is not working.
There were also few people who were chatting.
Is not SafeDice popular here?

I cannot login either. I have notified the Admin. It is possible he is performing maintenance.

Same problem here. Hope it will be back quickly.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com

I cannot login either. I have notified the Admin. It is possible he is performing maintenance.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
I can't login with the secret URL. It is not working
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Hey Juicey , why I can't login my account it says
"

{"cause":{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"},"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"} "

It just means it can't connect to the database at the moment, I have the same error at the moment just need to be patient and wait for the Admin to fix it.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
havnt been to SD in 3 months, go thre last week and had 0.055btc in my account from a refer

thanks SD
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey Juicey , why I can't login my account it says
"

{"cause":{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"},"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"} "
SafeDice.com
I assume the small amounts I withdraw everyday are people depositing into the hot wallet.

A lot of wasted money in fees pulling out.

Sorry about that. Admin has not refilled it I assume. I can reimburse your fees.

Ok that would be great Smiley

What is your SafeDice username?
Activity: 108
I assume the small amounts I withdraw everyday are people depositing into the hot wallet.

Sorry about that. Admin has not refilled it I assume. I can reimburse your fees.

Ok that would be great Smiley
SafeDice.com

Still waiting to withdraw my btc  Undecided
So I manged to withdraw a few small amounts, so I guess the hot wallet has had people deposit a few Bitcoins...

Still a lot to go...
Any update SafeDice? Should I try to withdraw again?
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Hey SD,

Just tried a withdraw and it had an error. I assume there is no money in the hot wallet? How long does it take to get filled up?

Thanks

Give it a few days at most. Site has been up a few years already if you are worried.
SafeDice.com
The results are in from our lottery wager contest!!

Winner of 0.1 BTC: PascalDFrancios

Winners of 0.05 BTC: mindcreep87, SethMacFarlane

Winners of 0.01 BTC: akinotaifuu0909, betbit-48654, bobbyw, chibz, cortex16, drawde02, EasternCream-48587, easty, ElectroSpirit, Emmacyo3, fsg2015, GeorgeDelano-48599, Guizz33, gwen1206, Halemar, jaguar4u, makney123, Mendez, MikeN, mrmassacre1027, naquibmirza, noveN1989, pineapplecloth, Player1821, ringlts, rlm, sweettarjan, tigerbabe, Tryakitty1, yudishtira

The rewards have been added to your accounts.

I want to thank everyone who participated! I hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know if you think SafeDice should keep doing this contest or a different one. We are open to any suggestions!
SafeDice.com
Follow us on twitter @SafeDice_SD. I announce giveaways, contests, and when I will be tipping players in the chat room. Also I will be in the chat room tipping players for the next 40 minutes in celebration of bitcoin's price!
SafeDice.com
Hey SD,

Just tried a withdraw and it had an error. I assume there is no money in the hot wallet? How long does it take to get filled up?

Thanks

I have notified the Admin. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey SD,

Thanks
SafeDice.com
The Admin will announce the winners of the past lottery in 24 hours. Sorry to keep you waiting. Also I am discussing with the Admin on whether we are continuing the contests. I will update you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: