Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 59. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
nope it is not, there is less than one BTC in hot wallet

This seems a one-way road: you can deposit but you can't withdraw coins.

May I know your username? There were some 10+ BTC withdrawals recently but our hot wallet is almost never below 1 BTC

I also can not withdraw.  What is going on??

Withdrawal works fine, unless the amount is so big. Can you please try again? If you still have any problem please email me at [email protected].

Is safedice this stupid problem? Send 2 days without reply

My apologies to make you wait, I don't know if you noticed but you sent me 11 emails, some of them have the exact same content which make your email detected as spam. I have emailed you with your username that you forgot. If you remember your password, you should be able to log in.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....
Is safedice this stupid problem? Send 2 days without reply
Not my problem is to recharge the account but forget the password. Or, let's say I have not created an account for that account.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I also can not withdraw.  What is going on??
I sent an email to [email protected] but it was just a response to me. My problem is loading 0.91btc in but I forgot my account password or I have not created the username and password for that account thanks for helping me
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
how long before the new safedice is released? Is there any ETA?
what about features? is there anything new worth waiting for?
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
This seems a one-way road: you can deposit but you can't withdraw coins.
nope it is not, there is less than one BTC in hot wallet
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Its finally back up. Was worried there for a second because it took a while to hear from the developers and it was kind of sudden and without notice.

I guess thats why they decided to do it on a weekend hoping most people will be busy with family.
It takes up to 72 hours to refill hot wallet; send an email and wait patiently.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

Angry
SafeDice.com

Withdraw money error:

Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section.
Huh?
Thanks for help resolved
username:thanhdepchai
facebook.com/thanhbathien

I believe you have successfully processed your withdrawal . Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

site is down: checked on
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/safedice.com
and looks down for everyone.
Any update?

Yeah it seems to be down for everyone. I have let the Admin know but he is probably doing some maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will give updates if I receive any.

If it was maintenance it would be nice if it was announced ahead of time

Last time it happened there were no announcements also: there should be a news/info section on main site which stores and gives updates such as this time.

Yeah I agree. I can only announce it if the Admin let's me know. I will tell him to start doing this. Thanks for the input.

Yes this maintenance was unplanned. My apologies for the inconvenience, please expect between 2 to 3 hours for the maintenance to finish =)

Thanks for the update:)
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

Withdraw money error:

Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section.
Huh?
Thanks for help resolved
username:thanhdepchai
facebook.com/thanhbathien

I believe you have successfully processed your withdrawal . Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Any update?

Yeah it seems to be down for everyone. I have let the Admin know but he is probably doing some maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will give updates if I receive any.

Last time it happened there were no announcements also: there should be a news/info section on main site which stores and gives updates such as this time.

Yeah I agree. I can only announce it if the Admin let's me know. I will tell him to start doing this. Thanks for the input.

Yes this maintenance was unplanned. My apologies for the inconvenience, please expect between 2 to 3 hours for the maintenance to finish =)

update : it is done!
SafeDice.com
Any update?

legendary
Activity: 763
Any update?

SafeDice.com
Any update?

Activity: 491
Any update?

Down for me too.

Would be nice to get some warning unless you are getting a DDOS attack then I guess you can't warn anyone...  Undecided
legendary
Any update?
Pages:
Jump to: