Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 61. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Username: Annalllon1

I have just tried to withdraw some btc from my account but it isn't working. It just keeps coming up with errors and I emailed Sam at SafeDice admin email only to suggest to try again and he put more coins in hot wallet.

but still not resolved. I transferred 3BTC to start off with initially and I waited for 22 confirmations before trying to move another 7BTC but it failed.

Can anyone clarify why I am not able to withdraw the BTC?! Thanks in advance.

I am not sure why you are experiencing withdrawal issues. Possible 2FA errors? Because someone just deposited a large amount of coins that was invested. Which goes into the hot wallet I assume. You can see from https://dicesites.com/safedice that there should be 43 btc in the hotwallet (bankroll - cold storage wallet).

Sure, but I did it succesfully the first time around. Then tried to move the rest over after 2hrs.

This message keeps coming up "Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section."

Tried to use a different walllet or different numbers. Nothing works. Couldnt be a 2FA authentication as I'm able to log in fine using the 2FA and I'm not using 2FA for withdrawals.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com

I have just tried to withdraw some btc from my account but it isn't working. It just keeps coming up with errors and I emailed Sam at SafeDice admin email only to suggest to try again and he put more coins in hot wallet.

but still not resolved. I transferred 3BTC to start off with initially and I waited for 22 confirmations before trying to move another 7BTC but it failed.

I am not sure why you are experiencing withdrawal issues. Possible 2FA errors? Because someone just deposited a large amount of coins that was invested. Which goes into the hot wallet I assume. You can see from https://dicesites.com/safedice that there should be 43 btc in the hotwallet (bankroll - cold storage wallet).
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

how much are you trying to withdraw? Try with small amounts less than 1btc maybe and see if it still give errors.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 93

I sent the following transaction to this: Mar 4, 2017
Sent to 1GHNBGMkd7hmVQkWUorAxtKWBqvmgExQD4 Track
Transaction id: fd5d372014e218faab0950101382adc7b19c4b47be6674cfc4750a7dd7309de3
-0.0178 0.39009951.

I forgot how to retrieve the account.  Could you please give me the link?

Please email the Admin at [email protected] about your situation and he can resolve it.

I already did, hopefully he can help.  Than you very much for the advice.

He will. Post back when it gets resolved or if it doesn't. And I can inform him.

Thanks again. 
SafeDice.com

Transaction id: fd5d372014e218faab0950101382adc7b19c4b47be6674cfc4750a7dd7309de3
-0.0178 0.39009951.

Please email the Admin at [email protected] about your situation and he can resolve it.

He will. Post back when it gets resolved or if it doesn't. And I can inform him.

-0.0178 0.39009951.

SafeDice.com
Follow us on twitter @SafeDice_SD to get updates on giveaways. I just tweeted I am in the chat room giving out tips.
SafeDice.com

-0.0178 0.39009951.

-0.0178 0.39009951.

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Sorry I forgot to update everyone - got paid in the end Smiley

Glad to hear

This is not the first time that happens and probably not the last one. Always Safedice will be back to life as soon as admin get back online. Think positive

It was only down the other day for 30 minutes. Just doing some maintenance. No worries.

No worries but it's always great to warn users.

Especially when there is a whole thread dedicated to your site on a forum :3
Doesn't cost much and always cool.

Of course. We will do this in the future. As long as the Admin tells me I will always update it here.

In the future you guys should just Geotag your traffic and find out where the majority are gambling from. So if the majority of gamblers is located in the USA then do the maintenance something during the night so most won't be affected.

If you check our alexa rank it seems most people are from:

Country   Percent of Visitors   Rank in Country
Croatia   17.6%                   5,101
Finland   10.4%                   18,006
Nigeria   8.3%                   32,983
Thailand    4.9%                   67,607
India          2.6%                   545,645

That is interesting! Nigerians loving SafeDice!
SafeDice.com
Congrats to our daily winners especially PascalDFrancios on winning $5000!!!

SafeDice.com

Glad to hear

This is not the first time that happens and probably not the last one. Always Safedice will be back to life as soon as admin get back online. Think positive

It was only down the other day for 30 minutes. Just doing some maintenance. No worries.

Of course. We will do this in the future. As long as the Admin tells me I will always update it here.

In the future you guys should just Geotag your traffic and find out where the majority are gambling from. So if the majority of gamblers is located in the USA then do the maintenance something during the night so most won't be affected.

If you check our alexa rank it seems most people are from:

Country   Percent of Visitors   Rank in Country
Croatia   17.6%                   5,101
Finland   10.4%                   18,006
Nigeria   8.3%                   32,983
Thailand    4.9%                   67,607
India          2.6%                   545,645
Activity: 108
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

SafeDice.com

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

SafeDice.com

Activity: 89
Your Friend
SafeDice.com
This site is not working.
There were also few people who were chatting.
Is not SafeDice popular here?

I cannot login either. I have notified the Admin. It is possible he is performing maintenance.

Same problem here. Hope it will be back quickly.

SafeDice is back up and working.
Pages:
Jump to: