Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 58. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hey admin, I have been on your site before but now I can't even login to your site, the site not even loading. It has been forever to wait on this. I tried to change ip and try with fitefox and chrome but both of them does not work on me. It keep saying need authentication but there is no picture on it, just blank white thing that I can see

Is your site having some issue?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I made an email for support on an account on the 21st of march and still haven't got a reply, yet you help people that complain in this thread that haven't been waiting as long, is pretty annoying.

(sent pm with the email info and time I sent email)

Site admin has sorted the problem, if someone else is reading this please save your secret link or make an account so you don't end up like me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Don't worry, I supposed that there was something odd about my issue. At least now you know about it and you can look into it to find what happened.

Thanks again
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Yes sir, I am at risk. I created an account has loaded $ 190 into the account but have not set up the username and password you wish to check mail I sent you mail

Did you at least save your secret link? If your computer crashed and you didn't save your secret link and didn't set a username and password then your account is gone forever. Even if you contact support they can't get it back to you because there is no way to prove you were the actually owner of that account.

That's why its never a good idea to send any BTC to that secret link if you don't have an actual account on the site.

There are other ways of proving ownership. Admin can check for ip match and/or he could sign a message from previously used address. It gets tricky when he can't do it (i understand he deposited directly from exchange)

Thanks pawel ... I have asked him to prove his ownership (twice), he did for both account and I already gave the access on March 26 and March 28 Cheesy

Check mail [email protected] admin .Thanks admin

Your latest email was 2 days ago which I have replied? Please let me know if that's not the case.

Got a very weird issue on safedice. I've sent an email to the admin. Hopefully he will look into it soon.
I'll keep you posted

Ok, since I have stopped playing/investing after my very odd issue, I would like to at least warn the community about what happened to me yesterday.

First of all, I must admit I do really hope that's a nasty bug on the investing platform.
24 hrs ago I've decided to invest all in the bankroll at 0.5 kelly (the minimum!) and the balance was cut of 0.99btc straight away! I mean, really, I clicked invest all and immediately the system got 0.99btc from my balance.
I suddenly divested all and lost 0.99BTC. There were no high bets that can justify such a reduction in balance also given the very low amount of my investment as compared with the total bankroll.

Since this could affect other people I wanted to issue a warning until I don't get answered.

Hopefully this will get solved soon.

I'm really sorry for this matter . I checked your account and I admit that you were right. I have reimbursed your lost balance and put more coin as a compensation and apology for the inconvenience.

This was never happened or reported before and I'm currently monitoring this issue. My suspicion is this error happened because you were trying to deposit right when I'm doing a maintenance and server restart . Nevertheless all logs are intact and I can manually check the final balance of your account.
legendary
Got a very weird issue on safedice. I've sent an email to the admin. Hopefully he will look into it soon.
I'll keep you posted

Ok, since I have stopped playing/investing after my very odd issue, I would like to at least warn the community about what happened to me yesterday.

First of all, I must admit I do really hope that's a nasty bug on the investing platform.
24 hrs ago I've decided to invest all in the bankroll at 0.5 kelly (the minimum!) and the balance was cut of 0.99btc straight away! I mean, really, I clicked invest all and immediately the system got 0.99btc from my balance.
I suddenly divested all and lost 0.99BTC. There were no high bets that can justify such a reduction in balance also given the very low amount of my investment as compared with the total bankroll.

Since this could affect other people I wanted to issue a warning until I don't get answered.

Got my balance back Wink

Still waiting to know about what happen but here I am closing my warning.

Thanks Safedice
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....
legendary
I'll keep you posted

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Yes sir, I am at risk. I created an account has loaded $ 190 into the account but have not set up the username and password you wish to check mail I sent you mail

Did you at least save your secret link? If your computer crashed and you didn't save your secret link and didn't set a username and password then your account is gone forever. Even if you contact support they can't get it back to you because there is no way to prove you were the actually owner of that account.

That's why its never a good idea to send any BTC to that secret link if you don't have an actual account on the site.

There are other ways of proving ownership. Admin can check for ip match and/or he could sign a message from previously used address. It gets tricky when he can't do it (i understand he deposited directly from exchange)
legendary
I'll keep you posted
I was too negligent. But I remember the username at creation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Your friend's thanks. But I wait too long and then safedice bad when not giving yourself your account password I feel very disappointed
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
You are running out of money on you can not fake the password for me because my password is mine. You are making me hard, IP logging everything is mine. The address I send you the btc number you requested but after each transaction is created it is a new address. You arrested me to sign, ok I do not know sign. Necessary I will take my coinbase account for you for you to enter. You do not pretend your password has respected me for four days but in return I received a disrespect for the last 4 days you reply to me twice and both times are both Not centered. Safedice i'm thanhdepchai and i feel your game is good but support is worse than primedice
Looks like you are having a hard time ,what is the real issue you are having,looks like you are using a google translator and so is the reason some of the things you said is difficult to understand and so is the reason may be the safedice support is finding it hard to understand but let me tell you one things that prime dice support is good now and they have changed a lot now .
Safedice you made me so much frustrated about you
Until now I still have not received my password the way you are doing hard for me

You are running out of money on you can not fake the password for me because my password is mine. You are making me hard, IP logging everything is mine. The address I send you the btc number you requested but after each transaction is created it is a new address. You arrested me to sign, ok I do not know sign. Necessary I will take my coinbase account for you for you to enter. You do not pretend your password has respected me for four days but in return I received a disrespect for the last 4 days you reply to me twice and both times are both Not centered. Safedice i'm thanhdepchai and i feel your game is good but support is worse than primedice
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
You support too bad when I ask for the password again, you do not send me have sent out proof that I'm account holder but in return you keep us waiting for 3 days

Sorry to make you wait but please be patient, it has only been 6 hours since my previous email. I have replied you with options to confirm your ownership.
You support too bad when I ask for the password again, you do not send me have sent out proof that I'm account holder but in return you keep us waiting for 3 days
You can give me back the password I sent out all the information and then what
Pages:
Jump to: