Pages:
Author

Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN? - page 11. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 03:28:20 AM
I Think BCC or ETH or NEO!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 02:38:42 AM
I recommend Deep Onion, the anonymous cryptocurrency, this project has been successful. Having a value of more than $2 for a 2 months time frame is ridiculously good.
Invest on this project while the price is still low.
After they launch or implemented their new features, surely the price of this project will sky rocket and  go to the moon.
So dont miss the chance to have it now. Or you will regret it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 02:22:04 AM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
If you are worried about such a thing and you have not invested anything yet imagine how worried are you going to be once you invest in it, invest in bitcoin and forget about such problems.
Activity: 7
December 05, 2017, 01:41:57 AM
Seems most people don't know but Waltonchain trying to integrate RDIF with Blockchain will be so big 2018. Think about supply chains, luxury goods, counterfeit, so on, the opportuinties are unending and if you can get 5000 WTC before 10th Dec, you can earn passive incoming by staking and mining at a low rate. If all you can afford is less than 5000, can simply merge and still earn. Link to read more and merge:
https://www.masternode.waltorchain.org/index.php

Right now, you can see exchanges you can get WTC here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/#markets
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
December 05, 2017, 01:28:32 AM
Theres no safe investment here,invesment means the only amount you are willing to lose,either way it can give you a lot of profits,alts has more volatility so if you are planning to investment in alts you need to do serious researching so you can succeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 05, 2017, 01:25:26 AM
If you want a safe altcoin to invest in, you should choose ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins nowadays and it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity. Although there is nothing safe avout investing, there will always be risks. You can just lessen the risk by choosing the reliable coin.

As you said there is risk in every crypto currency but we have to choose popular coin to reduce the risk so ETH is the best crypto currency after the bitcoin so it is safe to invest on it and it will also give good returns in long term investment.But don't invest on a single coin we have to spit our investment on altcoins to even reduce the risk factor so you can invest on ethereum litecoin and monero which give you good profit and the chance of price getting crash also less.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
December 05, 2017, 12:55:50 AM
I would recommend ETH then!
Neo seems like a good recommendation too. Has been hovering around 20+ to 30+.

Everytime people asking about this and always etherium in first stage.
I also have same opiniom, etherium is good now to invest with low risk.
We are the same think sir, I also choose ethereum even a little bit high risk in this coin, due to high value of stocks I think you will never regret if you invest in this coin I'm pretty sure that you will never regret. Because this ethereum coin have huge potential to adopted the situation happen inside the crypto currency community.

Moreover, I admired also to bitcoin cash because lately this altcoins have shown of good performance together with good movement of value in the market. I believe that when time come past this coin will improved a lot and there's a possibility that in the future they surpass ethereum in altcoins society.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 12:36:35 AM
If you want a safe altcoin to invest in, you should choose ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins nowadays and it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity. Although there is nothing safe avout investing, there will always be risks. You can just lessen the risk by choosing the reliable coin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 12:24:22 AM
Invest is not a safe because if you buy altcoin and on that time altcoin market is dump you can lose your money but other invest between altcoin invest is safe.
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 12:22:22 AM
But ethereum might be your best altcoin to invest right now since it is one of the most safest ones, and the most promising ones too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
December 04, 2017, 11:30:39 PM
Well no crypto currency is exactly safe ones to invest as there is always some risk in investment but i would recommend to invest in ethereum i do think that it has potential to grow more in upcoming years.Ethereum has a good market and also it is popular so people would invest in them and its price will increase.And it's prices are low so you can have lots of profits if you buy them now before they go to $1000 or so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
December 04, 2017, 11:23:38 PM
Waves and Zcoin is like good coins, they seemed like an ethereum when ETH listed on the marketplace for the first time. But i don't wanna force you to buy, it all depend on you. You can do some research about waves and zcoin, their concept or whitepaper before you buy them.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 11:05:25 PM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
BTC, ETH and LTC, MNX too. They are good coin. MNX listed in livecoin, It is a prototype of bitcoin core. The dev uses bitcoin core algorithm. Total suplly is 19 mill, now mined is 6 million, circulating in the market is 3 million. The price is 0.004 - 0.006 BTC. That's  great to invest with little risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 10:50:05 PM
Safest altcoin would have to be ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 168
December 04, 2017, 10:49:00 PM
I would recommend ETH then!
Neo seems like a good recommendation too. Has been hovering around 20+ to 30+.

Everytime people asking about this and always etherium in first stage.
I also have same opiniom, etherium is good now to invest with low risk.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 04, 2017, 10:35:10 PM

theres no such thing as safe beacause we live in a cruel world. people are greedy and always wants more money and power to be able to lead and dictate other people , anyways back to the original topic.  i can say again that theres no such thing or word  as  safe due to the fact that all altcoins not only altcoins but also bitcoins are somehow volatile and fluctuates frequently, therfor all of them are the same and has a risk even fiats or money has a risk too,  all things that has a value has a risk, everything that involves money has a risk. you need to consider and take the risk in order to be gain something. but overall i think etherium is so so far the good coin with minimal risk and has a modest gains.
Activity: 62
December 04, 2017, 10:26:58 PM
If u want to huge profit u can buy btg or eth.and hold 1-2 month.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
December 04, 2017, 10:23:02 PM
I think Vertcoin -- VTC is a pretty safe bet as well as Litecoin -- LTC. LTC is extremely undervalued, with a steady incline, in the scheme of all of this they are solid bets.

NEO seems to be another good one but most of all i think the best would be MONERO - XMR along with IOT tons of potential for them to both grow and they are not going away anytime soon.
Activity: 63
December 04, 2017, 10:19:04 PM
I would say Eash, as Eash is probably the most generous lending platform you have ever seen, it can offer you free GA to attend, you can loan some money without cost anything!!! check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-a-s-h-2378605, their free airdrop is now open.
Activity: 151
December 04, 2017, 10:08:16 PM
Answering this question needs to take a lot of time because knowing the fact that bitcoins increases tremendously, it is the safest coin to invest with because we never know bitcoin price will be close to $5000 to $10000 to $20000 in no time! But theres so many altcoins came into market every single day like dogecoin, litecoin, ethereum, ModulTrade, Trade.io etc. But the real questions are
1.how long they will last?
2. How much can you afford to lose?
3. How long you are willing to wait to see your investment growing?
We never know bitcoin will be this popular when it launched on 2009 or 2011 and its price now is surprisely great! Come to think with other altcoins too! Ofcourse their prices are different and we never know how high or low will they going to be in the near future. Thats why you need to take some time reading for your own and strategize your investments so that when the time comes, you can definitely share your own story for the new age of users in this forum
Pages:
Jump to: