Pages:
Author

Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN? - page 9. (Read 5280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 10:00:36 AM
Safest investment would be Bitcoin right now, Profitable investment in short time would be Stellar.

But its all a risk, you need to watch their patterns so you dont lose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
December 07, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
I dont think that there is such a thing as a safe investment. Even investing in stock has it`s risks. You should always keep in mind the rule that you should invest only what you can afford to loose.
On the other hand, if you look for a coin that has a stable growth you should stop at ETH. It and BTC are the biggest coins on the market but as big as it is it`s not safe from failure. Only that it is a bit harder for it to fail than the others. Also you shoul look into ETC. I think it will follow ETH path.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 08:24:48 AM
This is only friendly suggestion, for me safest altcoins to invest that i will suggest you and recommend you go to ethereum i guarantee you the community behind is still growing. This altcoins is second in bitcoin it has a good reputation in digital currency and widely accepted in ICO's and blockchain.
Activity: 217
December 07, 2017, 07:43:26 AM
i think ethereum can be safer than other altcoins to invest, every coin has there own risk, so i can say no coin is completely safe, we just can minimize the risk, so choosing eth can be much more worthy because it is very stable throw years.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
If you only want to harvest some profits, you must invest in BTC, because the risk of BTC is relatively small, and the increase is not small.

BTC is always the best to invest money in but OP is interested in knowing which is the best coin after bitcoin and I think he should think of investing in good altcoins like ethereum, monero, litecoin, ripple etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 07, 2017, 07:38:44 AM
If you only want to harvest some profits, you must invest in BTC, because the risk of BTC is relatively small, and the increase is not small.

You'd be buying at an all time high after prices doubled in less than 1 month, adding 100 billion to the market cap. You're looking at an incoming correction of over 30% within the next couple of days/weeks. It simply can't keep going like this, sooner or later whales are cashing out billions, setting off a chain reaction of panic sells and sell orders. I could be wrong, but I prefer alts that can triple in value because they're still unknown at the moment, over bitcoin that might double, but is so damn high because of extreme FOMO and overhyping
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 07, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 07, 2017, 07:16:34 AM
Ethereum would be very safe (objective around 1000$ within 1 year), IOTA as well given their new partnership with microsoft (objective around 50$ within 1 year), but mostly I'd say Sonm. They haven't experienced a significant pump because they're still working quietly below the radar. It's also clear bots are holding down the price to ensure mass acumulation. Personally I think it could easily go x10 next year (1.5$), x60 within the next 2 - 3 years (+- 10$).
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 07, 2017, 07:16:23 AM
I would say ltc since it was consider to be silver if btc is gold and it used to have 10:1 ratio compared to bitcoin(we might get close to this again)It was used as a testing platfrom for upgrades that are planed to be used on btc network like segwit and lighting network.Ltc  is everything that btc was suposed to be as a payment solution-fast transactions with low fees and with crypto being accepted in the world and recognised as a good think we could say mass scale adoption of ltc in the future
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 07:11:50 AM
Stratis is my favorite and also DGB is really doing good.
I suggest you to buy DGB and Stratis.

I also have blind faith in DGB as it has always given me good profits in the past and even in future it can perform better so I will choose Ethereum and Digibyte to invest my money as in long term it will surely give me good profits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 07:06:32 AM
Stratis is my favorite and also DGB is really doing good.
I suggest you to buy DGB and Stratis.
Activity: 105
December 07, 2017, 07:04:26 AM
ethereum is the best choice for you to be invested, if you search the few profit, trading daily will be the method that u should to used. the price of ethereum everyday getting high and low, try to invest your money on it.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 07:04:01 AM
Ethereum, monero and Steemit is the safest altcoins to invest in. Though,they might not appreciate higher like bitcoins but keeping them is worth it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 07, 2017, 06:59:47 AM
If you are trying to find the safest altcoins to invest with why not try the ethereum. Ethereum has a good profits to it when you have the skill of investing and trading to it. Ethereum is getting pump lately, it will show that it is health altcoin. That is my opinion in what is the safest but you can try the NEM, I heard about it that is also a good altcoin. But you always remember that all altcoins is risky you need to trust with altcoin with a little trust to it.
Activity: 222
December 07, 2017, 06:55:32 AM
I like Altcoins like Ethereum and keep them for long term.

Ripple is also a very good long term investment and is expected to reach $1 soon.
Merit: 108
December 07, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
Safest investments would be Ethereum and Ripple, due to the fact that they are less volatile than other altcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
December 05, 2017, 10:23:09 AM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?

All altcoins are risky. Even Bitcoin has risks so I advise that you'll invest only what you can afford to lose. If you are not after for huge profit and you only want modest gain and security of your investment, I suggests that you just keep your money on Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is not an altcoin, I personally think that it is less riskier than other coins. Aside from that, It has higher potential to increase its value in the future.
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 09:45:31 AM
Is bitcoin, the monthly fixed investment. There must be a return. And it's quite a good objective.

FYI, Bitcoin is not an Altcoin, but yes it is safe to invest in.

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:14:36 AM
i don't think that there are safe altcoin that you can get profits easily maybe in this one it is your work to do some research especially if you really wanted to make sure that, that certain altcoin is safe because in this crypto currency world we are all risk taker we do not know if that altcoin can be safe but there is a coin i would recommend investing it ethreum and bitcoin
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:06:04 AM
Is bitcoin, the monthly fixed investment. There must be a return. And it's quite a good objective.
Pages:
Jump to: