Pages:
Author

Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN? - page 13. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 15, 2017, 11:30:41 PM
If you are really planning to invest in altcoin, then ETH would probably the safest. But if you want to invest in the long run, btc would always be the best option, ETH is still a good idea tho. Investing is always risky anyways.
Yes it is the ethereum where your investment is safe. Why? Because the developer of this coin is one of the trusted person in cryptocurrency. Asid from that ethereum had a good reputation in digital currency. It can also immediately regain its valie after a fall down. It also has a good future in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 11:29:49 PM
i think ethereum is the safetest altcoins to invest now, because it has been born for a very long time, and has many supports form investors community, ethereum price steady rise every year and less drops, and the second altcoins behind bitcoin that dominates the crypto market, so eth is very worthy to invest.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 11:18:18 PM
for this I have never seen any guarantees of the project but if you do not try then do not hope you will this success that I can share. for the future I also hope to profit also in this project.
ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:07:37 PM
The safest altcoins to invest are ETH, IOTA.
1. ETH - The platform to create many altcoins
2. IOTA - The technology of IOTA is used in Microsoft and Fujitsu
By the way, you should keep BTC in your bag
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:57:17 PM
I recomment ethereum blue if you are searching for tokens to invest. Dev and community is trustworthy and working hard for their coin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
I think you need to do your own DD to figure out which ones are safe to invest in..

Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
November 15, 2017, 10:35:27 PM
i invest on Waves,bitcore,ADEX,XEM,NEO,XVG this are my favorite coins so far.. they gave me a big profit early this year and i'll see to it that it will pump hard by early next year history in the making.. goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 280
November 15, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency and after bitcoin ethereum is in the second place in price.The number of other altcoin users is placed far lower than that of bitcoin and ethethereum,so there is no altcoin which can goes faster than Bitcoin in near future. That's why I support both Bitcoin and Ethereum as safe investment platform.
Activity: 48
November 15, 2017, 08:43:56 PM
I can not guarantee for that but maybe you can try one of the altcoins there on this bitcoin forum, but with a small capital so it will minimize the loss if there is a problem that will happen to the project.
Activity: 182
November 15, 2017, 08:41:33 PM
Safest altcoin would definitely be Ethereum! Might not net you the biggest gains in the short term, but it is a safe and legit investment for the long term. Buying and holding is a very good strategy when it comes to Eth Smiley
Activity: 54
November 15, 2017, 08:40:12 PM

EXP, expanse, have been a stable alt coin.  They have also been having regular developments and updates.  Check it out!  Ignoring fluctuations, their price have been on a consistent uptrend.
Activity: 224
November 15, 2017, 04:27:39 PM
ADA is one of the most safe coins to invest, and a fresh one too
universities are working on the cryptography and few companies work on the product
Activity: 182
November 15, 2017, 04:15:05 PM
I recommend try to invest in Genesis coin a good place to invest and more secure,more faster than Bitcoin in terms of transaction,open source and verified,use to buy and sell,supported by multiple Ethereum wallets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
I used to suggest Waves, but I do not recommend it anymore. Because all my hopes for Waves are in a bad state. I have just discovered 2 new coins called Pivx and Minexcoin. I think their future is brilliant.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
November 15, 2017, 02:28:13 PM
actually, there are a few reliable altcoins in market which has really good potential to invest but i suggest like most of the people only Ethereum. you will have minimal chance of loss in it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
November 15, 2017, 02:18:44 PM
I have read that many recommend bitcoin and ethereum as first options and I agree. But I would like to mention an altcoin that has a great project behind, IOTA, is the crypto-currency of "the internet of things" that is based on every object and device having internet access; that is, that seeks to integrate intelligent technology to different objects with the vision of the automation of things, hence the name of it. IOTA came to be worth more than 1 dollar and now its value is usually around half this amount and it is expected to rise a lot.

Investing everything in Iota would not be a good idea, but if part of what you move in the markets and wait for the rise can bring you some joys. In addition to that a rumor has been shared that in December IOTA will have news about its partnership with Microsoft (in 2016 the topic was started). This adds to the rumor already known about the early entry of IOTA into bittrex.
Activity: 140
November 15, 2017, 12:43:46 PM
I recommend ETH because as i see today, ETH's growth is somehow constant and is beginning to mark a price hike comparable with bitcoin. Eth is also very used in a wide ranged of market so i recommend eth for you.
Activity: 22
November 15, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
Safest coins are technology based coins, such as appcoins, filecoin or cindicator (their whitepaper was impressively detailed). You can't fake tech/mathematics knowledge.
Activity: 14
November 15, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
To me the TWINKLE coin is an amazing opportunity to take full advantage of.

I’ve had the privilege to be a part of this incredible project for close to 6 year now, and together we are « magically changing the world ». The Rainbow Currency is a wonderful movement, powered by the people, for the people. It is made with 100% respect, fueled by « The Power of We ».

We're still in ICO for the next few days, feel free to check it out. Wink
Activity: 44
November 15, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
RISE will be a good investment for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: