Pages:
Author

Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN? - page 4. (Read 5280 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 16, 2018, 09:42:39 PM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?

Go for ETH, and NEO. These alts can survive long, prices may drop but it will recover along with the market. For others, you may research low cap coins with good potential.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:40:04 PM
We cant say minimal income in crypto because it is highly manipulated by whales but if you are looking for best coin to invest much better to choose from TOP 20 coins because of their overwhelming development through the years
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 08:53:28 PM
BUY BUY NEO AND ETH ! ITS VERY DEEP! IF I HAVE MORE MONEY I WOULD ALL IN TO THIS ONE! $HYDRO AS WELL IT IS VERY LOW AT THE MOMENT ITS A 5$ PRICE COIN.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
you have not reveal to us to what extent you mean to put resources into these coins. on the off chance that you plan to contribute for long time then I will recommend ETH, LTC and XRP. these are great unassuming altcoin and these are most likely few of the most grounded altcoin in digital money advertise for the present. I figure you will make great and humble benefit on the off chance that you put resources into these coins. NEO and WAVES are additionally great altcoin, putting resources into these altcoin wont be terrible thought also. remember that all these are simply forecasts. thing should change
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
You need to understand that due to the volatile nature of the market even some of the safest coins will give losses but if you hold for long enough then you will definitely get your money back, so what you should be looking for is for coins that have almost no chance of disappearing in the next years, so I will recommend coins like ETH, ETC, LTC Dash or Waves.
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 04:29:13 PM
I think that besides the USDT coin which is basically the replication of the US dollar in the cryptocurrency market the safest altcoin to invest in would be a ripple since it has a high transaction supply and a low price value so the bleeding phase does not affect its value to an extreme extent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
Choose altcoin that has unique project and the aim of it interesting and solved it's main problems so the community will be bigger and the price also will be going up            
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
My thoughts are around that many altcoin that has strong and fundamental safe to invest using just like ethereum, dash, ltc and new coin that just now listed on the market that is Power Ledger, all these coins I think has big potential and their price will increase                           
You are right, but only if it is a coin ethereum or created on a platform using the erc20 protocol. I do not really believe in the prospects of the competitors of the etherium.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
My thoughts are around that many altcoin that has strong and fundamental safe to invest using just like ethereum, dash, ltc and new coin that just now listed on the market that is Power Ledger, all these coins I think has big potential and their price will increase                           
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
ETH is the safest altcoin to invest. Being the second digital currency next to bitcoin, i can also see its potential to be following bitcoin's path. If you have not so big money to invest, then try investing to another altcoins which value is below 1$ like Ripple and IOTA.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 04:47:38 AM
Bitcoin
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
I can understand your mood, but I want to tell you that there is no absolute safe investment. There are some risks in investing in any cottage currency. These are things we can't predict. If you want to be safe, I suggest you invest in Bitcoin. Long-term holding bitcoin patiently waiting will make you harvest ju...
Activity: 29
July 22, 2018, 04:27:28 AM
I agree that there is no" safe " cryptocurrency. All investments in bitcoin are risky. But you can minimize the risks
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 08:50:23 PM
In cryptocurrency profit and loss is a basic elements, so if you wants minimize your loss than you should buy tron or eos. this can be up more .
July 21, 2018, 08:44:19 PM
Find  working product tokens, these is the safest investment which you buy a token that is develop by exusting company using only fiat money before crypto. Start to make the project wolrd wide by creating a token that have use forntheir project innovation. Those tokens are less risk of not having a good volume and price.
Activity: 35
July 21, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
I would have recommended BTC yet you are requesting Altcoin; concurred with the folks Eth is the best wager. There are numerous discussing Wave as well yet I haven't put resources into them yet.
July 05, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
If some will ask me what are the good alt coins to invest in then i will suggest him ETHEREUM and RIPPLE. Their market foundation is strong and they are the best coins. Profit output is not so high but they are safe and secured. I think that they are having good future and will give good profits out of it in coming time. The main thing us that we should buy and sell them wisely.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 04, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
I think its obvious, the safest altcoins are the ones that have working products, a large following and an actual usecase, like VeChain, Sonm, Ethereum, Litecoin, Aion, and a few dozen more. Most of the thousands of projects today won't even be worth a fraction of what they're worth now. Either they won't have any of the three things i listed, or they'll have been long overthrown by a superior project
Activity: 88
July 04, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
My voice for Ethereum and Ripple. These are the best ones. The profits maybe aren’t so high, but these currencies secure and safe. I am confident. I am going to buy some Ethereum Classic also. Let’s see what it will be.
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
Ethereum is one of the most safe and stable coins on the market. EOS will do too, it's even called Ethereum killer. Try to choose one
Pages:
Jump to: