Pages:
Author

Topic: Safety of your private key - page 6. (Read 17666 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 01:33:48 AM
Go to the wallet, only through the browser bookmarks. The most popular, kind of hacking, through fake links.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Well your wallet is where you keep your coin safe and it always important to protect it
 One of the best way is to protect your private key never give it out to any one even if it's your mentor that is very important
 This is for new guys like me
There are two ways how to protect your private key from hackers.
Never go online with your private key - so, create some paper wallet.
Or buy hardware wallet, this wallet will safe your private key outside the computer - hackers cant access it!

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
Well your wallet is where you keep your coin safe and it always important to protect it
 One of the best way is to protect your private key never give it out to any one even if it's your mentor that is very important

You should also always remember about need to use the latest version of poweful antivirus, because it other case you are easy target for fishers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
Be sure to safe keep your private key on a safebox. As long as you keep it offline and all of your access key, rest assured that your funds is safe. And also do not be fooled by the impostor admin in the telegram that asks for your private key.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 27, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
make a second protection on your private key, and always be careful visiting websites, always use bookmarks if you visit the site to avoid phishing
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

The private key is best stored on a separate flash drive. And never store on a computer that has constant access to the Internet.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Lol, why would you give your wallet to anybody? It is your money and you should keep it in a safe way. Better if write it down in a piece of paper and hide somewhere safe in your home. Don't store all your private key in a soft files.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
I think that safety is the most important thing when trading. Crypto market is unsafe today because more and more people want to earn money, not everyone wants to earn using fair methods
There are currently so many ways to make money easily, therefore we must be careful. I suggest that you do not download or do activities that endanger your computer because piracy can occur through sites or files that you download.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
I doubt that people close to you can use you to get money, more likely that you will stumble upon any phishing site and give the key and password to scammers.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
October 27, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
My secret key is on a separate flash drive, and I only use it when I need to make a transaction. I have never shown it to anyone and I am not going to do it! Safety is paramount.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
I think that safety is the most important thing when trading. Crypto market is unsafe today because more and more people want to earn money, not everyone wants to earn using fair methods
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
yeah just keep your private key dont give to anybody, ignore all message that give you a reward with give your private key.
when you want login always look a site, because so many site phising for MEW.metamask etc, check the connection secure or not.
for the last make backup for your private key.

Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
Safety of your private key should be your priority and every other safety measure should be duly observed!  If there is a mistake in the handling or uses of your private key,  it could lead to total loss!
In any case, many times already many users of cryptocurrency offered the easiest way to solve this problem. This is a paper-based printout of all of their secret keys, so they can be saved without problems and with proper secrecy.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
Safety of your private key should be your priority and every other safety measure should be duly observed!  If there is a mistake in the handling or uses of your private key,  it could lead to total loss!
October 27, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
To ensure the privacy of your private key, I think you should buy external storage devices such as USB, saving essential private information on USB is very safe because if you do not use you will withdraw them from the PC so can avoid hackers.
It is indeed a great many ways to secure the privacy of this key depends by the owner also heck, in the Save in USB and pc also delicious just advice the gan anyway preferably at either gan in order to keep the guard when his usb virus
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 27, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
Few years ago there was a trend to make a paper wallet (offline wallet) and store here your Bitcoins, but I think that this caused that so many Bitcoins are now lost because people lost or threw paper wallet into trash.
These days are hardware wallet very popular.
October 27, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Private key is a prime factors in online virtuality or cryptocurrency because one if lossing anyone private key in mew wallet he might lost all.my friend lossing his private key hence he lost of all his altcoins, some ETH.
I also very much agree with the Private key is a prime factors in online cryptocurrency or virtuality therefore should be able to keep the fingers that are not responsible for, and do not let anyone else know then we could lose the entire hard results During this
Activity: 728
October 27, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
I store my wallet in several documents and also hardware or software to keep security safe and also avoid phishing websites.
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
You should write down your private keys on the paper and make sure that you wouldn`t lose it and nobody will read it or encrypt them with strong password and backup this file in multiple cloud storages in the case of data loss on your hard drive.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
The private key is something that we must take good care of, keep it where we feel is safe enough and never tell anyone our personal key, thus we will avoid theft that might be done by irresponsible people. My advice is to use the Nano Ledger to store crypto assets that you have, because that seems safe enough.
Pages:
Jump to: