Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 8. (Read 43356 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Budbo is also a very grass roots built company, from the ground up. Our community is real, every day people. I feel paragon is very wall street & mainly suits. Not a bad thing but it's a  difference non the less
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
It is attractive that the project already has an almost ready-made working platform that will work full in 2-3 months, during this time the stock exchanges will add and somehow the situation in the crypto-currency market will stabilize.
Activity: 294
Activity: 630
Budbo already has product that they are porting into blockchain with 75k users, the v2.0 will have 3 million users so your utility token will be more valuable by then
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: How Budbo Plans To Legitimize And Revolutionize The Cannabis Industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/how-budbo-plans-to-legitimize-and-revolutionize-the-cannabis-industry/

Harnessing the power of the blockchain, Budbo looks to add a significant layer of security and transparency to the cannabis industry — two crucial components that have hindered the cannabis industry from becoming a legitimate medicinal enterprise in the eyes of the general public.

Budbo’s application, utilizing the agility of the industry-leading Ethereum blockchain, will deliver working modular code and provide a sandbox environment — minimizing development time, infrastructure and investment.

Budbo’s blockchain application also operates on the cloud and is compatible with today’s hybrid cloud environment. This will afford dispensaries the ability to experiment without additional costs associated with infrastructure expenses, as well as help them access a global community of cannabis users faster than ever....

Activity: 266
Budbo's product discovery feature in Version 2 of the app will show consumers what strains of cannabis best fit their specific medical needs and give the ability to order and purchase them.
https://www.leafly.com/news/health/how-marijuana-relieves-different-types-of-pain
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Budbo's product discovery feature in Version 2 of the app will show consumers what strains of cannabis best fit their specific medical needs and give the ability to order and purchase them.
I assume the market won't rise till mid-late April so that's my assumption for the weeks. And it would be a good time for the market to rebound as May holds big announcements for Budbo
The people who are buying this dip, will/should have some play money in a months time
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Outside of blockchain, deliveries and Id verifications will be ran using tokens though, so portions of it burn tokens
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Thanks to the already running application and the active team, the project is very rapidly developing,  they are actually the first to use blocking technology in the sphere of legalization and control of medical use of cannabis.
Budbo will certainly be a profitable market pioneer if marijuana is legally managed and sold locally.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Devs still have about 1800 contributors that have yet to put their ERC20 capable receiving address in the portal. If you have not, Devs cannot send your tokens . Enter those addresses my friends!
Activity: 504
Thanks to the already running application and the active team, the project is very rapidly developing,  they are actually the first to use blocking technology in the sphere of legalization and control of medical use of cannabis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Budbo is excited to announce signing the number 1 artist in the world, XXXTentacion, to promote our consumer brand and version 2 of our app when it releases in May.  We want to congratulate XXXTentacoin for debuting is newly released album number 1 on the Billboard charts. This is the first of many exciting partnerships we will be announcing shortly.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The cognitive view of cannabis is not all good, but there has been a trend of legalization in many places. This is very good for the development of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Token distribution of this Tuesday batch happened couple of hours ago, do check your wallet
Still there are many who have not entered their eth address
Activity: 238
"The time has come! We are excited to announce that tomorrow we will officially list on our first major exchange HitBTC."  Stay Tuned for more excited news for our team in the next 24-48 hours!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Sales success, the next step is to develop the system, the cannabis supply chain programmed work. It takes a long time to operate. Wink
I'm glad we're getting on a large exchange, it just sucks that it's the only one that I can't get into because they can't figure out how to send a confirmation email for me to confirm my account. Been trying for 3 months. But glad to see the progress!!! Hopefully Binance next. Smiley
Activity: 266
Budbo is excited to announce the coming of BUBO tokens to the HitBTC exchange this week.  We are delighted by the support from our community.  Thank you for believing in Budbo! We have a lot more exciting new ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: