Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 4. (Read 43356 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
That’s awesome for the community. Drives demand for BUBO and is a huge selling point for the functionality of the platform. I personally thought Lane Axis was going to detract from the value of BUBO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
If Bubo disappear in your wallet,

Token:   bubo
Contract:  0xccbf21ba6ef00802ab06637896b799f7101f54a2
Decimals:   18
Click “Add Custom Token” on the right-hand side under “token balances,” Now a custom token form will appear where you need to fill the contract address, the number of decimals, and the token symbol.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
Hi guys! I am still the holder of your coins, of course it is hard for me to realize that your coin is so badly traded, but I expect that Your project to promote cannabis will benefit people. and sooner or later your coin will cost a lot of money, because in this area you are alone and you have no equal competitors! Good luck!
I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the patience of our community.  It takes time building companies.
FROM TELEGRAM

Gary Heitz

"Company direction/vision:

We want to open up our Blockchain to any ancillary service to build on top of our block to have their own privatized Blockchain of secure immutable data that will be advantageous for our clients for a variety of reasons. That is all outlined on our site.  We also are in the process of developing a seed to sale tracking solution that integrates into our Blockchain API.

We are creating the most robust discovery app for consumers to not only learn about cannabis/CBD products but be able to find the product they are looking for locally. We plan on building a strong community within the app. We plan on utilizing consumer analytics and data to inform merchants, growers, dispensaries so they can make better business decisions as well as market locally in real-time.

Finally, we are continuing to develop ways for the token to be utilized in the app and Blockchain solution as well as form partnerships outside of our platforms where the token can be used and utilized.

We will be developing a Road map shortly but I hope god answers your questions in the meantime."
I bought my BUBO on HitBTC on May 5th '18 and left them there and never touched them.
Fast forward to today, July 7th '18, I was reading history in this thread and I see talks of a coin burn, be sure to send in your MEW address, weekly distribution, things like that.
My question is, are the BUBO I purchased on May 5th ok sitting on HitBTC or is there something I need to do?
Thanks for your help!  Cool

BUDBO in CRYPTOPIA now - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=BUBO_BTC . Maybe august-september will be more exchanges, I hope.

About burning. More 1000 investors don't take their BUBO from private cabinets after ICO.

U.S. Regulatory Clarity Should Aid New Bitcoin ETF Application | NewsBTC
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/07/07/u-s-regulatory-clarity-should-aid-new-bitcoin-etf-application/
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I bought my BUBO on HitBTC on May 5th '18 and left them there and never touched them.
Fast forward to today, July 7th '18, I was reading history in this thread and I see talks of a coin burn, be sure to send in your MEW address, weekly distribution, things like that.
My question is, are the BUBO I purchased on May 5th ok sitting on HitBTC or is there something I need to do?
Thanks for your help!  Cool
Budbo -  startup, therefore you to not expect a significant marketing campaign for at least a year. I think - we will hear any news about Budbo during autumn - not now.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Budbo Token (BUBO) will be available on Cryptopia for trading at 3:00 AM (UTC) on 29/06/2018. The following trade pairs will be available – BUBO/BTC, BUBO/LTC & BUBO/DOGE. You can start depositing and withdrawing BUBO immediately
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=5cfeb0d4db4b174832a664a14a9619fe
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
The Cannabis Industry is slowly being allowed to enter other markets, creating another trunk for an already explosive evolution
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
By the way medical marijuana is now legal down here in Panama but the problem is they have no way to distribute it yet and of course the attitude here is not good about it in the first place due to all the drug problems of the past throughout Columbia just south of us
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Budbo will be sponsoring and have a booth at the MJBizConINT'L in Toronto on August 14-16, 2018. I hope soon will be price's increasing.
https://mjbizconference.com/intl/
As I see, development is coming along well. It does take time for perfectiona, and BUDBO are putting a lot of demand on industry advisors to deliver a complete product for the global community
MESSAGE FROM TEAM:

If your tokens have not been deposited in you MEW Wallet. Please send us the following; Email address, issue, and the MEW Address. Please email us this information at [email protected]
From last news "Canada’s government is poised to approve sweeping cannabis legalization as soon as this week and could launch marijuana sales by late summer". I think, Canada soon make legalization - till end of 2018 year.
The price in ico was sold out in several rounds . Those who bought to just flip and try and make some easy money caused the price to decline .. that’s not Management’s fault .. management will focus on putting out a killer product and penetrate this industry and build a platform that will blow away the market .. as for the price if you don’t like it buy more or sell what you have .. bitching about it won’t help u ...
Budbo Token International: Budbo Blockchain- Bringing Order to the Chaotic Cannabis Gold Rush

The cannabis industry is riding a surge of popularity both across the United States and the globe. But as the legalization of both medicinal and recreational marijuana spreads at a rapid pace–overwhelmingly by victories at ballot boxes—federal, regional and local lawmakers/regulators are scrambling to establish legal paramaters for an industry that is growning so fast, they can barely keep up.

https://supply-chain.cioreview.com/vendor/2018/budbo_token_international
When they say utility token do they actually mean it can be leveraged in the next version of the app to make purchases where applicable?

It's currently illegal for tokens to be used to purchase good. But it will be leveraged to gain acess to the API and see all information Budbo possess
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Tens of millions of people pay attention to and download bupapp for use every day, which is the value that big platforms can give.
Buying a utility token doesn't mean you invest in the equity of the company. You are entitled to use their API when the blockchain is developed and released so support the team and cheer them to get their product released asap so your token can become very valuable
Pages:
Jump to: