Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 7. (Read 43356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Scooping more. Cover of USA Today highlights weed.  Its a tidal wave moving across the world and Budbo is gonna be the group to manage it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As I can say, soon BUDBO now nearing completion of its blockchain platform, and has finalized a partnership with ancillary service CannLiv to utilize the Budbo blockchain. This is very important information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
BUBO isn't valuable right now and the reason for that is this... The token will be used with version 2 of the application, which is not out yet. How can something no one is using be valuable?
It's a massive amount of ground work that needs to be done before we see our contributions flourish. Give the SEEDS we planted time to grow and overtake the industry when we mature. We're not the leading company, right now, but as they say, the best is yet to come
Distribution round going out in 6 hours, if you have not received your tokens and have not entered your MEW address or HitBTC wallet address for Bubo. Get it in there or miss another round of distribution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Holders of the token need to be patient and wait for the continuation of the development of the project, and whoever has free resources can look at the token today.
budbo is an already established company, their pivot to crypto is the next step of their business... they have a working app thats like a "tinder for weed" in the legal states... look at the white paper. these people are legit, they have a legit company, unlike the fly by night ICOs that were a dime a dozen late last year
Activity: 699
The market has already been in green for two days, maybe a reversal and when the release of Budbo 2.0 is launched, at the end of May, you can expect a good price jump for a coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Excellent and huge development team with sufficient funds and hard work. The price will rise to the moon.
Activity: 123
Merit: 15
Heads up! 🗣 Budbo Token BUBO is listed and trading is live on LedgerEX, India's most advanced and finest cryptocurrency exchange founded by Forbes 30 under 30 Founders.

Exclusive Offer - Free trading access for 1st month -  https://www.ledgerex.io/

Join our Telegram community for updates:  @Ledgerex

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that
No volume because v2 is not released yet.  And people are dumping free coins.  Mostly. In May-June will be Budbo 2.0.
Activity: 630
As a true utility token, an api access key being used within our network to access the global cannabis Blockchain solution, the value of the token truly lays in the hand of the token holders and those wishing to utilize the assets.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hey.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation of, and maybe I'm the project investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
People are not selling at loss. Those who are selling are those who joined the bounty program who received those tokens for free. You can also see that majority of token holders still have their tokens at MEW so we can conclude that those trading are just bounty peeps and other people buying cheap tokens.

I'm a bounty hunter, and I know a lot of bounty people just throw their tokens on the streets, whatever the price is. Same old story again and again.
They distributed tokens very quickly, I can tell only few companies act like this.

Anyway, I'm a long term holder. I like this project, and it could be really huge in a few years.

if you look at the token breakdown, a large portion was what developers called dispensary reserve, these are the master nodes, their dispensary partners
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
If you have any questions we’re deff here to help in any way possible, so long as your questions add value and not detract. We are investors, speculators, and sometimes just onlookers. If you’re hopping in here to only complain, you can’t expect a constructive response from us. If you are voicing concerns or have questions about specifics in the project, the community is here to support.
When the platform release will 100% boost us. the biggest point someone else has made is that, the tokens are made to be used on v2. youre holding something someone isnt using ofc its not worth anything.
Activity: 630
People are not selling at loss. Those who are selling are those who joined the bounty program who received those tokens for free. You can also see that majority of token holders still have their tokens at MEW so we can conclude that those trading are just bounty peeps and other people buying cheap tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: