Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 3. (Read 43356 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Unless BUDBO in partnership with the JPMorgan of Cannabis, I dont' see any reason for all this waiting for product. One of two ways companys do stuff. 1. They have a working product before ICO 2. They wait and collect money from ICO then use money to create the product.
Good luck to everyone.. Buy low & Sell High! or Hodl for as long as you can because that is truly the only way you'll see profits from Budo.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Hey everyone! Be sure to go check out Budbo.io as the website has changed a bit Smiley BUDBO would love your feedback on how it looks and any suggestions you may have!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Just for thought and to keep the conversations going, the Bubo coin has over 6,000 holders currently. I've seen other projects I'm into that have a lot of hype with less than 4,000 holders.
Bubos will be worth so much more. Let's let Budbo do their thing. I'm not seeing other companies doing what they're doing with their backing. Budbo is a gem that will make us rich. Why we're here. I hope on this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Activity: 34
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
t’s a long term investment for me.   If it never hit an exchange we would all believe it is still .20 or so. I think we need to wait until the finished product and give it a year or so. Also I just think positive. I am hoping for a ton of advertising after finished product is released. Hopefully that is the plan.

I would think .35 would be at the very lowest end given that they already have 2000 dispensaries in their V1 network. I guess that you can say that I am an optimist
What do bubo users do when they can't do business with cannabis? Is it impossible to trade with BuboCoin even with App Version 2? What are the benefits for bubo  users?
Which state can buy medical cannabis by paying by Bubocoin? After launching new apps Do you have infrastructure? Thanks for answer.

BUBO tokens are not a form of currency and will not be able to purchase any goods. It's merely a key to acess the data Budbo holds
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Which state can buy medical cannabis by paying by Bubocoin? After launching new apps Do you have infrastructure? Thanks for answer.
Monday the portal closes. Tuesday is a large cannabis convention in Toronto where Budbo will hopefully promote and make new partnerships. Wednesday and Thursday is also the convention. The block chain will be available by the end of August. December v2. We're hoping for an announcement on Tuesday, but no one can say for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Budbo is an existing companies irl so that’s point in its favor. They have a mobile app which purports to have 75,000 users and 2,000 dispensaries.
Only mistake was listing early ... No venture backed company is actually worth the valuation we put before we invest. ICOs are just another method of fundraising ... new companies still take years to build. The fact that everyone is talking about the progress a company has made 3 months after what amounts to a seed round is absurd. I don't even make a good hire in 3 months. ICOs should ignore the mob and refuse to list for 12-18 months, at a minimum but I recommend 2 years.
Activity: 58
The project have good purpose and nice idea, Users will find the specific needs and they are interested to the project. I hope it will be a successful project in the future. Smiley
Wednesdays BUDBO release tokens to accounts that haven't claimed them yet. This will only happen until the 13th August. Then the portal will close. You didn't miss anything if you've already put your mew address in to Budbo.io and received your tokens.
 If Budbo gets a partnership deal with Mastercard, then we'll most probably be able to exchange BUBO into fiat on machines that accept Mastercards. I'm not part of the team either but invested in Budbo.
Question for Budbo team. You recently mentioned exploring ATM options where your tokens could be exchanged for fiat.  What’s the rationale behind this - and are banks gearing up to enable their ATM networks to be a bridge between crypto tokens and associated fiat value?   Seems like an unusual focus area so looking to learning more about this strategy and decision.  Thank you.
The application will have an entire ecosystem built in for the Bubo tokens, as well as it's own wallet system to hold each users Bubo tokens. You will be able to send, receive and earn tokens utilizing the application. You will not persay be able to sell your tokens. This will still require a 3rd party, however BUDBO are in final talks with several ATM companies, one here in the US as well as one in Canada that you will be able to withdraw fiat for your Bubo. Budbo are also working with point-of-sale systems that are currently being used in many locations on the intergration of token within.
As developers said, there are several ways the token will be incentivized within BUDBO app:

1) Consumers putting in preferences in settings, turning on geo settings, leaving reviews of dispensaries, products, interacting in the online community, basically any interaction in the app.

2) Dispensaries can earn tokens via interactions within the app such as creating profiles, adding more content, promoting their budtenders, adding their promotional deals, etc

3) Tokens can be used to buy merchandise via the app, trade for fiat to Order product, use to buy product directly on other platforms our token is integrated with etc.

Soon we will see, what option will choose BUDBO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
That’s awesome for the community. Drives demand for BUBO and is a huge selling point for the functionality of the platform. I personally thought Lane Axis was going to detract from the value of BUBO.

There is no involvement from a development level. With their ICO they are planning to build a shipper-carrier direct platform that will remove the need for a shipper to use a broker when moving a load.
Pages:
Jump to: