Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 6. (Read 43356 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The current value of Budbo is based off of circulating supply of 200million, which is wrong. When everyone gets their wallets in order and receives their Budbo, the team can finally burn the tokens unsold, which will make price go up a little bit
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello, Budbo community!

BUBO trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Alot of people still don't understand you can buy "said token" and hodl, yes. If you know the price of eth will go up and still the price of said token will remain about the same. The price you'd pay in eth for "said token" will go down, that's why you see the price you paid will be less after eth rise's. I didn't say on here but I cashed out on most of my budo the other day when eth was still lower. So actually I could buy back more budo or the same and save my extra eth. It differ's though, took me a while in trading to try and get the hang of it. I think I'll hodl my eth for a while, if I miss the budo rise so be it, if not I'll see you'll in the soon future..
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The Budbo & Cannliv team will be at the largest conference in the cannabis industry next week in New Orleans, Louisiana. Budbo - rise up!

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/2018/05/the_cannabis_industrys_largest.html
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Appreciate the update, great for the community to know that the team is thinking and planning for the future ie. Masternodes. During the ICO, we did not sell out the final tier. When will these tokens be burned as the total supply on etherscan is still marked as 200mm?
Developers are currently working through a stack of issues involving contributions, referrals and receiving wallet issues. As soon as these are finalized they will burn the tokens. They are looking at a June 1st date. Hopefully by then all contributors tokens are distributed and all the issues have been resolved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/australia-seeks-global-domination-of-medical-cannabis-market/9302524

Luke, Jacob will be in Sydney Australia this week meeting with potential clients and partners. Developers will also be attending the Economic Blockchain Summit on May 1st in Sydney discussing how Budbo’s Global Cannabis Blockchain will impact the medical cannabis market.
Activity: 93
The concept of a project that wants to create a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry. The best-in-class platforms already active on mobile phones, comprising cloud-based mobile applications, and intelligence platforms, the platform provides a delivery tracking service that aims to ensure full visibility and compliance with the process of delivering the drug according to its purpose, highly innovative project. maybe this will be a project used all over the world.
The latest news was the partnership with CannLiv, & another exchange & Version 2 of the app to be released in May
Scooping More -- Was on the cover of USA today this last weekend highlighting the Cannabis Industry.  It's a tidal wave moving across the world and Budbo is going to be the group to manage it."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/budbo-expands-blockchain-development-team-and-forms-partnership-with-cannliv-1021691887
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Wud seem ppl don't have any sense that things like, well even bit and eth, didn't hit for years. Plenty of pump coins from day-to-day but then nothing. Skin a poorly constructef building with flash graphics and get immediate attention until it fades and collapses. Build a massive, stable base, like budbo, and create a multi generational powerhouse.
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
What is the reduction in the price of BUBO?
After all, the platform is at the release stage and the working news is constantly coming from the team?
Standby. The team is traveling the country in meetings. The COO's birthday is today! Wish Gary a happy bday! I will check in with the team on some news and keep you all posted!
At least Budbo has users and life app that needs to be ported to blockchain unlike many other ICO concept. Granted if you want to make money off high flying ICO concept, it might give you higher return at first and burn you to the ground in the near future.
Activity: 97
First and foremost, marijuana is an excellent pain killer: without tolerance with proper use and habituation. Also, this anti-emetic, an appetite stimulant, soothing, etc. And side effects like euphoria or the desire to devour are not so bad if your illness negates all the colors of life. Products from cannabis are effective in symptomatic (and not only) treatment of the widest spectrum of various diseases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Really,really interesting project for every "green lover" Smiley
If project will become popular - that will mean a great success for whole ganja community!
Activity: 33
I think cashing out early would be best, but possibly hold the odd few bounty gems
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
National cannabisfestival in Washington 21st of April. RFK Stadium. Budbo is not sponsor, but you all should be there and talk to them about Budbo version 2, and how blockchain can help the legislation of cannabis: https://nationalcannabisfestival.com/
and the product itself will be present? Can I try cannabis? and will the authorities disperse you
Activity: 266
Budbo's expansion of blockchain development team and partnership with it's first client Cannliv featured in Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/budbo-expands-blockchain-development-team-150800964.html
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
With this kind of work, the developers can release the platform within the specified timeframe. And today the token rate has grown very much, and what will happen with the price when the platform is launched.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Budbo Expands Blockchain Development Team and Forms Partnership with CannLiv

Another Pot / MMJ themed ICO coming worth watching in this hot market as it heads towards marijuana decriminalization

Timing is everything...
Pages:
Jump to: