Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 11. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

This is good news! We want mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and not be too reliant on banking institutions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is really good news for all of us based on this people will easily trade with crypto currency also they will increase their sales more because it is digital system so most of the big companies want to adapt this system based on their benefits and benefits.
Activity: 174
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

It is no way a bad news. Although, This is not the first time Samsung shows interest in digital currencies. Over the course of last year, the earnings of the company skyrocketed notably thanks to the manufacturing and sale of semiconductors for crypto-mining machines. Likewise, early this year, it began the phase of production of ASIC chips for the mining of Bitcoin. All these are positive waves for the Crypto-economy. Bitcoin and many Altcoins will gain populartiy, acceptance and People's confidence and trust.
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
I just don't understand how you can consider this as bad news because if all those chains from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrency as alternative payment method this is a great step for us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Samsung is big company, sure this is a good news for cryptocurrency, big companies should adopt bitcoin for better world Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I think that it is good because it means that crypto is becoming widely spread now and other people will join to the crypto faster which will develop the cryptomarket more and more.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Any steps towards mass adoption has to be good for the overall crypto market. So yes, I'd say this is good news indeed.
Activity: 54
It is definitely a good sign for the crypto community. Recently, KFC Canada, BMW, Microsoft, Playboy started accepting BTC as a payment method. If Samsung starts it too then it means the acceptance for bitcoin is increasing which will help other people and countries to think about the legalization of BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
This is good news that the crypto market is getting more and more of the financial giants. This helps crypto grow and is recognized as a great financial playground
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
it's a good news pal , because Samsung is very popular all over the world, so for sure if that times happen more people will adapt crypto currency as a payment method and market value wil rocketed because of the massive demand and supply . Well i hope this news is not from fuds and it will happen soon.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think this is good news, it means that blockchain and cryptocurrency are increasingly being recognized all over the world. I am sure that with the support of large companies, it will have a good impact on the world of crypto in the future.
Crypto adoption is the good news but this news was fake news so someone is strongly spread the crypto acceptance in other platform.
It is bad rumours in Samsung industry may be this will possible in future all are believe the crypto potential so I expect this news will possible in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yeah it's possible because Korea is one of the hub of crypto currency and forming partnership with Samsung won't be a big deal for them, and I hope that happens, it will really be a good new for the cryptos news.
Activity: 532
it will be good for crypto as more and more are willing to adopt crypto in their business or company. maybe soon we will see big companies adopt crypto.
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
News of adoption are normally good, even if Samsung is a large corporation and may result too powerful and influential, it is much better that they go with crypto rather than trying to destroy it.
Activity: 672
Such steps by large companies can change the whole structure of the crypto-currency industry in general, because now people are ready to start paying their purchases in crypto-currencies. This is a revolution.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
any case of acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment is always a good news but the problem is nowhere accepts altcoins as payments and this particular news about Samsung was fake news.
they lied about it just to advertise their services, i think it was called Coppay or something like that which to be honest seems like a scam service.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Guys, it's a fake for sure, you should read latest news. Samsung disprove accept of crypto, It was posted at oficcial FB page but now it was deleted. With such unstable situation accept crypto just ridicolous imho.
Activity: 98
I think that's fine, many companies following Samsung will also do this and then we will see rising prices for all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
I think this is good news, it means that blockchain and cryptocurrency are increasingly being recognized all over the world. I am sure that with the support of large companies, it will have a good impact on the world of crypto in the future.
Activity: 242
Ofcourse it is very good news, as Apple has also initiated  payment system with bitcoins as well. Companies change and evolve looking at customer desires. Therefore, this is definitely being introduced to Samsung as consumers prefer a payment through Bitcoin. The news has justified how Bitcoin has become desirable for consumer usage.
Pages:
Jump to: