Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad? - page 12. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 this is very good news for all who have been waiting for this revival in the crypto market for so long, this is a good signal for everyone to trust in crypto.
Activity: 126
Yeah I also seen this news that Samsung Baltic Stores are going to accept cryptocurrencies. I think it is a great news. Many giant companies are now accepting cryptocurrencies which a great thing.
Activity: 275
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
In my opinion, everything has a good or bad impact.
if you look at the current conditions, I think the Samsung company does not want to be left behind from its technology. and this is beneficial for us because transactions in the crypto world will increase and of course hopefully it makes Btc or altcoin more attractive to everyone.
Activity: 378
It is high time for the big giants to take part in the crypto market. The means of payments will soon be turned into crytp instead of fiats, and these companies are realizing it and are claiming a stake for themselves in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
wow. this is quite shocking news. I think this is an improvement in the world of crypro. just imagine bitcoin can only mebeli pizza. it is now believed to be a real means of payment. whereas samsung brand is quite famous in the world. but dare to innovate to be more and more ahead in the development of his business. bravo samsung
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This really good news, by more big company accepted cryptocurrency as payment so the demand of crypto also will increase. This is big next step for future of crypto, and mass adoption will keep continue in many different industry. South Korea is one of the country that consist big crypto community because they believe crypto and blockchain will make better future, and should other ls country follow it.
Activity: 140
When the cryptocurrency system was introduced most of the people, companies and countries stood against it. But cryptocurrency system proves them wrong and now most of people of the world are appreciating and accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For me it's not impossible for all over the world to accept cryptocurrencies as payment, i just think it would take a long time. Many projects up to now and in the future are still pursuing this concept to come true because it would be of many convenience to crypto enthusiasts and noncrypto users. And so I think if this is a start, especially Samsung is a big company, many companies would surely start to consider this payment method and if that happens, cheers to all crypto holders because cryptomarkercap would be raised exceptionally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i think this is a good idea from samsung side. yeah though in my country. no news like this from the samsung party. but this is good news. hopefully the future cryptocurency can be used as legitimate payment in the world
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I think that is very good news. Samsung is a big company in terms of mobile phones as well as other electronics around the world, maybe even the largest company in the world. And Samsung accepts payment cryptocurrency which is a great signal opening for cryptocurrency. If samsung succeeds then I think other companies and phone companies will follow and make cryptocurrency more and more popular.
Activity: 115
It is a good thing that Samsung is accepting payments through BTC. Slowly, a lot of the giants in the commercial industry will slowly adopt to this crypto market because they are seeing that it is growing. And they have this realization that they need some stake in here too.
i think that it is rather good news than bad ones, we can see what will haplen if each company agrees to accept crytpoc
Activity: 1
It is a good thing that Samsung is accepting payments through BTC. Slowly, a lot of the giants in the commercial industry will slowly adopt to this crypto market because they are seeing that it is growing. And they have this realization that they need some stake in here too.
Activity: 115
i see nothing bad in it and i believe that you will be able to find something good, no more commsisions and worries
Activity: 140
It is pleasure to see that people are welcoming cryptosystem all over the world. Yesterday I saw a post by which I came to that Tech giant google is maybe started to support cryptocurrency. And now Samsung is accepting them as payment. It’s a great news for all of us.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
Pages:
Jump to: