Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi is Back, suggests Fortune - page 10. (Read 3116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
July 02, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Why would Satoshi go through all the trouble to hide his identity for years and now release a book that can be traced back to him. A book will have a publisher and the publisher have to pay Satoshi and that will leave a paper trail back to Satoshi. It is not as if Satoshi need the money and even if Satoshi just do this to donate the money to charity, then this will still be traced back to him/her.  Roll Eyes
A much better approach would just be to write a email or add a entry on a Blog, with proof of a signed messaged to his/her coins.  Roll Eyes
Indeed. A persons circumstances can change greatly. However, I don't see anything (yet) that we didn't really already know or that isn't ad-lib.
As someone who was here early on (when Satoshi was on this forum) I do occasionally receive requests for historical information ...
Example:
« Sent to: BitcoinFX on: August 15, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »
"Hello,
I am developing a website dedicated to the history of bitcoin.  I noticed you are an early user of bitcoin, and was wondering if you had any e-mail conversations with Satoshi or other early developers that you would be willing to share?  If requested, I will remove any of your personal information before making anything public.
I am also interested in any IRC bitcoin or bitcoin-dev logs (pre-2011).
Thank you for your time!"

Satoshi - If you recall, can you tell me what you told me you wanted to build for Bitcoin, before I also left this forum?  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do send me a PM for my protonmail account and yes I ofc have a 2nd 'authenticator' question ready, if you know the first answer.

Bitcoin Bank   Grin

hacker monks to save bitcoin from itself
Amir Taaki
Now he's back, with radical plans for bitcoin – and the states of Western Europe
seems like nearly everyone forgot what bitcoin was about

Can we use the Bank?

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
July 02, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
I am also curious about the website they are referring to, but they didn't say it where. Will if Satoshi Nakamoto back will bring the impact of rising Bitcoin?

Yes, it will bring great impact on bitcoin if it's true that Mr. Satoshi is coming back but let's not bring our hopes up on this article because we don't want to be hyped all over this news and might spread a FUDs.

Now, if Satoshi did come out to be Craig Wright we are all frigging doomed, he hates all BTC types for not believing him to be Satoshi. Could you imagine how much

hell, he could cause with crypto, if he was Satoshi and as he claims have access to a Bitcoin Trust on Jan 1st, 2020, again as he claims? He could trash BTC down

to $500 bucks for the hell of it and laugh it all burned....and still be a Billionaire in USD in BTC!

shudder...scared self Sad

brad

Bloomberg Fortune, today (or yesterday, depending on where you live):

"Unknown Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Might Be Writing a Book

Is the unknown creator of Bitcoin writing a book about it?

That could be concluded from a cryptic message posted Friday at a website possibly linked to Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonym used by the person or people who released the original Bitcoin white paper in 2008."

read more: http://fortune.com/2018/06/30/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-book/

Can someone kindly tell us what website they're talking about? It's not this one, is it?

The article also claims that the writing style is 'completely different' than examples in the past from Satoshi. Unless he has help from

another author or some such...it is unlikely to be true.

However, if true, there would be 'quite' the hunt for Satoshi. For example, if from the USA, I suppose a case could be made on 'taxes'? (unclear on that)

and/or other issues...would be cool if he 'could' (very unlikely) make a book and explain BTC beginnings, without giving his ID away....would drive the

powers that be frigging 'nuts' heh (hey a guy can dream ya know on the turmoil this would cause!) Smiley

brad
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 02, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
I am also curious about the website they are referring to, but they didn't say it where. Will if Satoshi Nakamoto back will bring the impact of rising Bitcoin?

Yes, it will bring great impact on bitcoin if it's true that Mr. Satoshi is coming back but let's not bring our hopes up on this article because we don't want to be hyped all over this news and might spread a FUDs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
Is this a false information or an impostor to increase the price of Bitcoin to redeem. I quite doubt about this
Activity: 32
July 02, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
In the world there is a lot of information about the appearance of Satoshi. No one knows whether he is alive or dead. Or just impersonation
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
Why would Satoshi go through all the trouble to hide his identity for years and now release a book that can be traced back to him. A book will have a publisher and the publisher have to pay Satoshi and that will leave a paper trail back to Satoshi. It is not as if Satoshi need the money and even if Satoshi just do this to donate the money to charity, then this will still be traced back to him/her.  Roll Eyes
A much better approach would just be to write a email or add a entry on a Blog, with proof of a signed messaged to his/her coins.  Roll Eyes
Indeed. A persons circumstances can change greatly. However, I don't see anything (yet) that we didn't really already know or that isn't ad-lib.
As someone who was here early on (when Satoshi was on this forum) I do occasionally receive requests for historical information ...
Example:
« Sent to: BitcoinFX on: August 15, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »
"Hello,
I am developing a website dedicated to the history of bitcoin.  I noticed you are an early user of bitcoin, and was wondering if you had any e-mail conversations with Satoshi or other early developers that you would be willing to share?  If requested, I will remove any of your personal information before making anything public.
I am also interested in any IRC bitcoin or bitcoin-dev logs (pre-2011).
Thank you for your time!"

Satoshi - If you recall, can you tell me what you told me you wanted to build for Bitcoin, before I also left this forum?  Roll Eyes

P.S. Do send me a PM for my protonmail account and yes I ofc have a 2nd 'authenticator' question ready, if you know the first answer.

Bitcoin Bank   Grin

hacker monks to save bitcoin from itself
Amir Taaki
Now he's back, with radical plans for bitcoin – and the states of Western Europe
seems like nearly everyone forgot what bitcoin was about

Activity: 40
July 02, 2018, 10:21:55 PM
Sounds like a good news. I sometimes think that what if Satoshi is dead and someone is just impersonating him, lol. I love Satoshi Nakamoto because of his/her mysterious nature. I would love to read a book of him.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
There is not legit or authentic source to validate such information. But if that does happen, it will be good for the investors. Given that the market is in a dip and an increase in the level of investments would be a very needed activity to bring the market to an upward slope.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
Yes, I also have seen the news. I think that something new is coming in the market. And it would be benevolent for the whole crypro industry.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
I do not think Satoshi will don't come back. Because everyone does not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. So there are probably some people who claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, and they are Satoshi Nakamoto fake
Activity: 33
July 02, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Thank you for the link. It seems that they are is going to be a new birth of BTC. I feel very curious about this. I am waiting to see what’s going to happen.

Why do you think there will be a rebirth? The book will tell stories about bitcoin and its creator. Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
Thank you for the link. It seems that they are is going to be a new birth of BTC. I feel very curious about this. I am waiting to see what’s going to happen.
Activity: 152
July 02, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
I do not think Satoshi will have time to write a book, he will still work there to progress bitcoin though without acknowledgment. However I think this is a good idea from the author of the book to get a lot of fans, because it has acknowledged itself as satoshi.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
If satoshi nakamoto is come back. I think for this reason  the price will be affect. We all hope that it will happen and we do not when it happen. if its true and  it would be great and the whales will come back to btc and it will pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
The crypto-currency society reacted violently to the news that Satoshi Nakamoto returned and even wrote a book. To me personally it is a little hard to believe. Why the man (if man) hiding his identity for many years now suddenly decided to appear in public. Something's wrong.Probably someone hiding behind a popular name trying to promote their ideas. There is no guarantee that these ideas will be adequate.
Activity: 74
July 02, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
I think his coming back will play an amazing impact to bitcoin. I'm very excited to know what will happen in future about it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 01, 2018, 10:18:25 PM
this seems to me more like an advertisement to hype up the book that is coming. it doesn't seem to be released yet so we don't know what is going to be in it! publicly available information most probably with some imaginary added stuff. either sold to earn money or to push some agenda.
i know i am judging the book by the cover! but so far it has been like this so it is my assumption until proven otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 01, 2018, 09:33:32 PM
today, this was added to that website.

http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/Nakamoto_Foundation.txt

i don't know what to think, it looks like a hoax

but at least is not craig because he stated in the first pdf that he was on the east coast

Hey thanks for posting this. You're the first poster to post something useful here, and its what I asked for, so I'm giving you a Merit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
July 01, 2018, 08:06:56 PM
It’s possibles that Bitcoin can still be revived by Satoshi itself! Sooner or later there will be a new Bitcoin or a sequel of it. Will wait for the Big update!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
so Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a person? for this time i heard about Satoshi Nakamoto there are many rumors about it, some people said that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of 5 company in Japan, from this news i believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of person
Pages:
Jump to: