Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi is Back, suggests Fortune - page 4. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
I think it is just the troll to entertain people. Why we need same kind of currencies again and again.  The crypto currencies are really over-flooded .  LET MAKE HAPPEN WHAT IS NEEDED.
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
September 06, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
I simply trust Satoshi Nakimoto will utilize any power he needs to improve the world. What's more, not succumb to eagerness, abuse of assets, and be aware of protecting the future for everybody, not simply the rich.

If he is back or an institution is Satoshi and if they are back then it is a good sign as things will take a good course of direction from here on and would soon be reaching to new high of levels . So if you are looking to buy now then it is the right time to enter and buy some .

It would appear he's not actually back and that the hoax has been abandoned.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 02, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
I simply trust Satoshi Nakimoto will utilize any power he needs to improve the world. What's more, not succumb to eagerness, abuse of assets, and be aware of protecting the future for everybody, not simply the rich.

If he is back or an institution is Satoshi and if they are back then it is a good sign as things will take a good course of direction from here on and would soon be reaching to new high of levels . So if you are looking to buy now then it is the right time to enter and buy some .
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
September 02, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
I don't think the real satoshi Nakamoto would want to be identified! If he were a man who wanted firm, fortune and accolades he would have made himself known long ago the way I see new coin creators gallivanting around these days. It would be so difficult to unmasked the real satoshi because so far more than 10 persons at one point or the other have claimed to be "Satoshi Nakamoto" as if there is a medal to be won for it! As for the future of bitcoin, it will be here with us as a store of value, people might come up with faster solutions because this is bitcoin's only weakness, but it wouldn't stop peoples trust for it from quadrupling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
truth is he wouldn't wanna be satoshi right now, i mean his work and development is taking the world to another dimension so anybody would wanna put him self as satoshi to take the akolade. but to me i don't the think the story is true its just another prank on bitcoin users
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 12:25:30 AM
September 02, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
Plot Twist: Craig Wright penned the new "book" and is the owner of nakamotofoundation.

He stepped away from the limelight after the pressures of being Satoshi were too much to bear in 2016, vowing never to return, and true to his word, he hasn't been heard from since!  Lips sealed  Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

very true. we no longer see or hear Craig Scammer Wright apart from him creating a fork of BCash and calling it Satsohi's vision and still claiming to be Satoshi although not being capable of providing any proof whatsoever Cheesy

Yeah other than that, he's pretty much a ghost these days! /s

What a stand-up guy! /s
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
in my opinion,Satoshi Nakamoto is just a code name after the creation of bitcoin since he was unknown there are some people and groups claiming the credits for bitcoin existence.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 01, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Plot Twist: Craig Wright penned the new "book" and is the owner of nakamotofoundation.

He stepped away from the limelight after the pressures of being Satoshi were too much to bear in 2016, vowing never to return, and true to his word, he hasn't been heard from since!  Lips sealed  Smiley  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

very true. we no longer see or hear Craig Scammer Wright apart from him creating a fork of BCash and calling it Satsohi's vision and still claiming to be Satoshi although not being capable of providing any proof whatsoever Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 01, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
Bitcoin 2 coming ??   Shocked  21,000,000 bitcoins is less for world economy which is $50,000,000,000,000/year
Well maybe but we could not assume for now that the 21M bitcoins is lesser compared to the world economy because that will depend also on the promotion of bitcoin system like for now that there are some market price crushed due to some reasons like the disapproval of the ETF in the USA government. 
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
September 01, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

August 31, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
In terms of Satoshi as a 'legend' and proceeding mythopoeia, you will further appreciate this type of nom de plume;

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Blissett_(nom_de_plume)

If the Satoshi name is actually taken from the (elsewhere) cited cypherpunk video game / puzzle - then we should perhaps seek to better understand this collective amalgamation / origin of ideas and sentiments.

A Zen saying to keep me 'sane' - "Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the Masters; seek what they sought".

I've heard Craig Wright (for example) state the Bitcoin is/was not Anarchistic. Of course it is, by it's very nature, you cannot set about constructing an alternative monetary system without knowing the disruption it would potentially cause to the current status quo. We can see this demonstrated quite clearly though early Libertarian type support of Bitcoin. Hence, 'anonymity' is/was always a prerequisite.

Here is a great example of this established mindset experience of an original cypherpunk, although I think we can safely assert that Satoshi Nakamoto is not Joey Allegra ...

The Money Machine
- https://moxie.org/stories/money-machine/

The amount of research there is out there on this subject is truly dizzying, even within this forum itself.

Has anyone ever accused you of being Satoshi? If not, please allow me the honor of being the first!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
August 25, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythopoeia

Self preservation keeps the crowd alive ?

Holy cow, rereading Satoshi's OP of all forum posts, I just discovered that you were the second poster on this forum ever. Mad props to you!

It seems that by this point Satoshi is now more legend than man, taking into consideration that:

- His total public presence spans less than 3 years
 - Nobody could ever definitively pinpoint who he/she/they were
 - They were probably more than 1 person

Perhaps this was all by design, perhaps Satoshi really did lose access to his private keys.

If the former is true, it stands to reason that whoever created bitcoin already has more money than whatever they could gain from bitcoin, or else is sworn under some kind of blood oath never to reveal themselves or cash out their BTC.

If the latter is true, maybe he's too embarrassed to admit he lost them? How could you move on to "other things" after bitcoin?? I'm genuinely curious as to what they might be. (Guess I should ask Mike Hearn).

The overlapping features of other mythological figures and Satoshi are substantial. He can definitely be made into some kind of libertarian, anti-authority prophet, if people are inclined to do so. Why not? People need something to believe in.

There is nothing simpler than someone proving he is Satoshi.

There is zero reason, gain or advantage in speculation.

True, but its fun anyway. Just like its fun to speculate about the originator of anything anonymously created that had a substantial impact on reality.

Nope. Not the 2nd, just the first forum member to post in Satoshi's 'welcome to the new bitcoin forum' thread.

In terms of Satoshi as a 'legend' and proceeding mythopoeia, you will further appreciate this type of nom de plume;

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Blissett_(nom_de_plume)

If the Satoshi name is actually taken from the (elsewhere) cited cypherpunk video game / puzzle - then we should perhaps seek to better understand this collective amalgamation / origin of ideas and sentiments.

A Zen saying to keep me 'sane' - "Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the Masters; seek what they sought".

I've heard Craig Wright (for example) state the Bitcoin is/was not Anarchistic. Of course it is, by it's very nature, you cannot set about constructing an alternative monetary system without knowing the disruption it would potentially cause to the current status quo. We can see this demonstrated quite clearly though early Libertarian type support of Bitcoin. Hence, 'anonymity' is/was always a prerequisite.

Here is a great example of this established mindset experience of an original cypherpunk, although I think we can safely assert that Satoshi Nakamoto is not Joey Allegra ...

The Money Machine
- https://moxie.org/stories/money-machine/

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
I see this to be a scammy act. Satoshi won't have to go through all this. We can't tell if Satoshi is alive or not. This person in question will need to provide his PGP key verified. Even with that, I'll believe just a little.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Oh yeah, after many years, the very creator of bitcoin has returned and is ready to open to the world a horrifying truth at the expense of bitcoin and the reasons for its creation ... HD
Seriously, how many will write about similar topics on this forum, are there really people who are interested in this?
Who knows what happened to this Satoshi ... and even more interesting why people are constantly trying to guess what it was
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 24, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
If there is bitcoin-2, bitcoin-1 can fall very strongly in favor of the second. I think that everyone will start pouring old bitcoins into a new bitcoin. But somehow it was not, I'm glad of such news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto can promote or make a book about it if he really want to because he's the creator of it. But even if satoshi nakamoto will not suggests luck and fortune to people who invest on it, it will still attract other investors to invest because they know that there are many people who's lives are getting better because of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
I think i idolize this man, cant wait to read more on him when i can get to it, so stoked you covered him
James Harris Simons

One of his strengths is "making money out of nothing," sounds like a bitcoiner if I ever heard one.

And more, so matter of fact, straight to the point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
I think it's hard to believe that it will happen with bitcoin that is only 9 years old. There are so many investors who will invest in bitcoin. It might be someone who pretended to be satoshi with another great fraud that happened. If satoshi returns then this becomes a very rare miracle. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 11, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I think i idolize this man, cant wait to read more on him when i can get to it, so stoked you covered him

James Harris Simons

One of his strengths is "making money out of nothing," sounds like a bitcoiner if I ever heard one.
Pages:
Jump to: