Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi is Back, suggests Fortune - page 5. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 01:31:39 AM
Not sure how much to believe it or not. Because a person who almost from a decade did not turn up and had wanted to be back would have being when the price was rocket high last year and now when it has dipped a lot. For me it is nothing more than speculation.

I think that too. It maybe just a speculation. But whatever it is we must believe that bitcoin is going to soar higher than before. Whether Satoshi Nakamoto is real or not, whoever made this bitcoin is, we are thankful to him/her or them.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:19:15 AM
I don't believe Satoshi's coming back, which could be another technician's prank, unless Satoshi logs into BTT forums or uses his bitcoin address for a transfer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
August 11, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
Awesome luv it.
Thanks! Much appreciated. It was fun to do the research for.

I think i idolize this man, cant wait to read more on him when i can get to it, so stoked you covered him

James Harris Simons
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
August 10, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Awesome luv it.

Thanks! Much appreciated. It was fun to do the research for.
legendary
Smile
August 10, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
Who is the person who doesn't want to be Satoshi Nakamoto right now?
everyone wants to acknowledge himself as satoshi nakamoto ,.  Roll Eyes

Nakamoto was imprisoned

Long live Satoshi.

Outstanding achievement, historical.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
Who is the person who doesn't want to be Satoshi Nakamoto right now?
everyone wants to acknowledge himself as satoshi nakamoto ,.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 03:36:36 AM
If Satoshi Nakamoto really came back, maybe the bitcoin value would be affected if not directly indirectly. The media will have a working day with newspapers related to Satoshi Nakamoto. It is no exception that his return is also a target for gangs, who have long hated Satoshi, which is their target.
legendary
Smile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:45 AM
In Part III of our 3 part series on Who is Satoshi Nakamoto, we go over some less-popular and novel theories as to who Satoshi might actually be.

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-3/

In case you're too lazy to read the article, some of our favorite, less explored candidates are:

- The NSA

- Global Tech Corporation Consortium

- James Harris Simons (multibillionaire quantitative hedge fund founder, ex-NSA employee)

- Adam Back (hashcash inventor, Blockstream CEO)

We give our rationale behind each one, focusing mainly on the latter two possibilities.

Awesome luv it.
August 10, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
In Part III of our 3 part series on Who is Satoshi Nakamoto, we go over some less-popular and novel theories as to who Satoshi might actually be.

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-3/

In case you're too lazy to read the article, some of our favorite, less explored candidates are:

- The NSA

- Global Tech Corporation Consortium

- James Harris Simons (multibillionaire quantitative hedge fund founder, ex-NSA employee)

- Adam Back (hashcash inventor, Blockstream CEO)

We give our rationale behind each one, focusing mainly on the latter two possibilities.
July 29, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
In this article we go over 5 of the primary personalities suspected to be Satoshi by the media.

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-2/

Personally speaking, and as the conclusion of all the research I did, I would think #1, Nick Szabo would be the most likely, if Satoshi was only one person.

In the next article we'll explore the whole "team" idea and who might have composed the team.
Activity: 12
July 23, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
I think it is really the time to divulge the true face of the creator of the almighty bitcoin. If satoshi reveals himself, that will surely be written in history.
Activity: 27
July 23, 2018, 03:29:27 AM
This isn't true at all. If it is true then why now? Now that the price are lowered? I guess he'll rescue other investors? jk, Anyway i dont see significance to it for us. Let it be.
legendary
Smile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
For anyone who would like a primer on what is already known about Satoshi, we recently put out an article compiling the sources of all (most) of his online writings:

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-1/

Is there anything in there about how Satoshi could be a team?

That would mean you excluded something from your suspects.

Though its something of a spoiler, I was planning on talking about that in article 3/3 of the series. I can think of 3 main team ideas that could have comprised Satoshi thus far. I think this is the most likely of cases, as it appears at the very least that whoever penned the whitepaper was different from whoever did the brunt of the posts on this forum.

Anything about Bruce Wagner the pedophile and his exposure of Satoshi to the media. Just after that Satoshi goes missing.

What about Craig, Roger and Gavin conspiring against Satoshi's idea of 1mb blocks

ooohhh!!!
Gavin talking to the CIA and CIA knowing Roger having a federal charge over his head that could be used for bribing  Wink

Thanks for the tidbits! Will take a look at all of that.

Very curious, hate to be disappointed.

We will do our best, sir!

Great work, outstanding congratulations, recommended must read for anyone.

Follow the threads about Wikileaks, Bruce and the Gavin/CIA, focus on the support around Craig Wright, Roger Ver, Gavin Andreeessseeennn

Then when you see all the projects the above have supported, then broke, fixed, hacked and coins lost
Liberty Reserve, bitinstant, butterfly labs, KNC miner, Mtgox, Cryptsy, Bcash etc etc etc - literal rabbit hole, well they only want death to bitcoin, the blockchain holds all their illegal transactions

Beware the paid shills, spooks and double/triple accounts

Lastly so as to follow Satoshi
cypherpunks mailing list conversations with Julian Assange
Nick Zsabo, @BitcoinFX member here has interesting reads as well
ooohh and the bitcoin blockchain they all wrote on
https://bitcoinstrings.com/all

What account did Assange have on this forum (logical for a hacker who gets in on bitcoin to join), that is the secret

Assange applied for Legal Asylum, 6 months after Satoshi disappeared, effectively both founders of the 2 biggest libertarian movements of 2011 gone

never forget though you are a satoshi
a unit of a State Authority of Totalitarian control by Oligarchs using a System of Hierarchical Institutions

Often referred to as WE ARE SATOSHI

basic cryptography - first thing young code breakers learn
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
Email him and get his PGP key verified, I'd think its enough to prove if he was real Satoshi Nakamoto.
This is one of the biggest scams in bitcoin. i would really doubt its him. only real proof or evidence would help, and even if it was him i doubt he would provide info like that
July 23, 2018, 02:53:12 AM
For anyone who would like a primer on what is already known about Satoshi, we recently put out an article compiling the sources of all (most) of his online writings:

Though its something of a spoiler, I was planning on talking about that in article 3/3 of the series. I can think of 3 main team ideas that could have comprised Satoshi thus far. I think this is the most likely of cases, as it appears at the very least that whoever penned the whitepaper was different from whoever did the brunt of the posts on this forum.

Anything about Bruce Wagner the pedophile and his exposure of Satoshi to the media. Just after that Satoshi goes missing.

What about Craig, Roger and Gavin conspiring against Satoshi's idea of 1mb blocks

ooohhh!!!
Gavin talking to the CIA and CIA knowing Roger having a federal charge over his head that could be used for bribing  Wink

Thanks for the tidbits! Will take a look at all of that.

We will do our best, sir!

legendary
Smile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

Next week we'll do an article on people who are suspected to be him but probably aren't, and the next week we'll put out an article about people (or persons) who could still possibly be him.

I know this is self-promotion but its entirely relevant to the topic at hand.

ooohhh!!!

Anything from the forums about that one in the article.

July 23, 2018, 01:52:44 AM

Next week we'll do an article on people who are suspected to be him but probably aren't, and the next week we'll put out an article about people (or persons) who could still possibly be him.

I know this is self-promotion but its entirely relevant to the topic at hand.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 04:53:08 AM
In general, I do not understand what kind of difference who it is, most importantly he created bitcoin, why everyone is wondering what kind of person it is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
I don't think he'll be out any time soon. I think this is not necessary and the mystery around bitcoin gives an even greater illusion of anonymity and adds a price
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 21, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
This is the classic free traffic getaway and thanks to people like op they have got crazy amount of free traffic coming in😂.

Yeah all that free traffic's doing me a world of good buddy. Better click on my sig before all the free money is gone.

And the article was actually published by Bloomberg; Frank made me second guess myself.
Pages:
Jump to: