Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi is Back, suggests Fortune - page 7. (Read 3116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:12 PM
Dr Craig S Wright
‏Verified account @ProfFaustus (twitter.com)
- https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1018249107083874304

" You don't use keys to prove identity. Keys only prove access to keys. I find it remarkable how many so called security "experts" fail at this most basic of points.

A cryptographic key cannot prove identity. It only proves knowledge of the key and that is distinct from identity. "

True, but ... https://youtu.be/hl1nPssCL1E and https://youtu.be/lhMV37a7xmY

So, still ... Not your keys. Not your coins. (or just no access yet?!?).

Dr Craig S Wright
‏Verified account @ProfFaustus
Jul 10

The best way to destroy Bitcoin, add something like OP_EXEC.

Tech solutions to problems that do not exist.

People with ETH envy should just work on ETH. They might then finally understand why these asinine ideas are such shit.

Yep Satoshi is back to kill his own blockchain  Huh Shocked Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
July 14, 2018, 08:35:52 PM
Dr Craig S Wright
‏Verified account @ProfFaustus (twitter.com)
- https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1018249107083874304

" You don't use keys to prove identity. Keys only prove access to keys. I find it remarkable how many so called security "experts" fail at this most basic of points.

A cryptographic key cannot prove identity. It only proves knowledge of the key and that is distinct from identity. "

True, but ... https://youtu.be/hl1nPssCL1E and https://youtu.be/lhMV37a7xmY

So, still ... Not your keys. Not your coins. (or just no access yet?!?).
legendary
Smile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
I'm thinking its definitely not him.
Looking at his older posts, Satoshi was never that wordy, unless he was trying to technically explain something. He didn't have a penchant for drama, and obviously wanted to maintain his anonymity. He also doesn't need any money, or to say anything, because his work speaks for itself.
Indeed. I always found Satoshi to be very direct and to the point, almost with an air of arrogance in this regard sometimes we might assume?
For example, I've heard people say that Satoshi's quote; "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." - 2010-07-29 - sounds like CWS i.e. @ProfFaustus on twitter. However, the ego presented by this fellow is enough to put me off considering even using BCH let alone anyone new to Bitcoin, in my honest and humble opinion.
If CWS was a protagonist behind bitcoin (with Dave Kleiman / others) then I think we can assume for certain that Kleiman or someone else did most of the communicating here on bitcointalk? If Kleiman knew he was potentially unwell and/or dying, then we might certainly understand his perspective in regards to making such a comment, if he did.
CWS, according to his twitter feed is working on more papers ... to be published ...
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-suspects-frauds-and-conspiracies-on-bitcointalk-4359615
The paradox of Bitcoin Cash
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-paradox-of-bitcoin-cash-4663094
Anyhow, I think us humans are very well conditioned to make connections and to see patterns where there are probably none, hopefully.  Smiley

Sometimes my posts simply try to highlight the ridiculous nature of these occurrences.

see pattern, see connections

Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash
Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack
Who would roger help in the big block debate
Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,
Why is Roger at the center of it all
Why does Roger's friend Gavin Andresseenn give him Bcash code

Gotta hide the real blockchain hey Roger

Yeah it hurts, where are our COINS!

been hunting this for 5 years and Roger is gonna help find them

My Story of Being Tortured in Prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ07sM5w_Dk

Gotta new one for

My Story of Being Tortured by the Blockchain

All the evidence is right there
legendary
July 14, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Looking at his older posts, Satoshi was never that wordy, unless he was trying to technically explain something. He didn't have a penchant for drama, and obviously wanted to maintain his anonymity. He also doesn't need any money, or to say anything, because his work speaks for itself.

Indeed. I always found Satoshi to be very direct and to the point, almost with an air of arrogance in this regard sometimes we might assume?

For example, I've heard people say that Satoshi's quote; "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." - 2010-07-29 - sounds like CWS i.e. @ProfFaustus on twitter. However, the ego presented by this fellow is enough to put me off considering even using BCH let alone anyone new to Bitcoin, in my honest and humble opinion.

If CWS was a protagonist behind bitcoin (with Dave Kleiman / others) then I think we can assume for certain that Kleiman or someone else did most of the communicating here on bitcointalk? If Kleiman knew he was potentially unwell and/or dying, then we might certainly understand his perspective in regards to making such a comment, if he did.

CWS, according to his twitter feed is working on more papers ... to be published ...

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-suspects-frauds-and-conspiracies-on-bitcointalk-4359615

The paradox of Bitcoin Cash
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-paradox-of-bitcoin-cash-4663094

Anyhow, I think us humans are very well conditioned to make connections and to see patterns where there are probably none, hopefully.  Smiley

Sometimes my posts simply try to highlight the ridiculous nature of these occurrences.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
I feel hesitant about this news. Because someone who has barely appeared in a decade and wants to come back will be when high prices skyrocketed last year and now when it has plummeted a lot. For me it is nothing more than speculation, there is no guarantee that the price will affect us all hope that it will happen we do not even know if it is true and if it then then it will be great and whales will return to Bitcoin and it will pump up enough Bitcoin prices nice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
this satoshi obsession is pretty funny to be honest. So many people can pretend to be satoshi nakamoto, there is only one way to check though, that is him to sign a transaction from his wallet

Signing a message would be better, a message of your choice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
Bloomberg Fortune, today (or yesterday, depending on where you live):

"Unknown Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Might Be Writing a Book

Is the unknown creator of Bitcoin writing a book about it?

That could be concluded from a cryptic message posted Friday at a website possibly linked to Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonym used by the person or people who released the original Bitcoin white paper in 2008."

read more: http://fortune.com/2018/06/30/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-book/

Can someone kindly tell us what website they're talking about? Its not this one is it?

this satoshi obsession is pretty funny to be honest. So many people can pretend to be satoshi nakamoto, there is only one way to check though, that is him to sign a transaction from his wallet
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
When reading the excerpt it certainly reads as credible and doesn't point to anything unreasonable. I can understand the doubt people have but something about it feels authentic. Of course it could be one mans elaborate effort to create a book with some ulterior motive. One thing for sure is that if the book attempts to poo-poo BTC and praise BCH we'll know instantly that it's a load of bullshit. But nothing in the excerpt seems to suggest that. If what he's going to set straight is that 'Craig Wright isn't Satoshi' then that would be a big credibility bonus. There could also be many reasons for not signing with his own key. Perhaps as part of his big plan to disappear was also to destroy his keys thereby ensuring that he can never spend the first minted coins or authenticate himself in the future. To ensure that S. Nakamoto dies when his key dies so that not even himself can go back on his grand plan.

For now, it was a great read and certainly seemed to come from the heart. Especially liked the mention of Hal Finney. A true legend in the Bitcoin Universe.
legendary
Smile
July 14, 2018, 01:05:01 AM
Re: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41411073

Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for blockchain research etc., ...
Note that signing a verifiable message from an early block or the genesis block is exactly what the real Satoshi should be able to do. I, for example could sign a verifiable message from any block from my old wallet.dat - main thread here:
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/verifying-my-old-zero-balance-wallet-address-for-blockchain-research-etc-4630066

Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for forum account recovery etc.,

1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am not Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you?
42/ is the answer.
Be seeing you at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?
0.00000000 - BitcoinFX - bitcointalk.org - July 9th, 2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF/aMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB/j2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq+lC0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

https://brainwalletx.github.io/#verify?vrAddr=1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp&vrMsg=I%20am%20not%20Satoshi%20Nakamoto.%20Are%20you%3F%0A42%2F%20is%20the%20answer.%0ABe%20seeing%20you%20at%20The%20Restaurant%20at%20the%20End%20of%20the%20Universe%3F%0A0.00000000%20-%20BitcoinFX%20-%20bitcointalk.org%20-%20July%209th%2C%202018&vrSig=HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF%2FaMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB%2Fj2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq%2BlC0%3D

A lot here I am missing and struggling to piece together

Theory of Everything
Satoshi Nakamoto
KLM
The Plan - Q
Bitcoin 2
Segregated Witness
Roger F#$kin Ver
Gavin F$%Kin Andreessseeen
Liberty Reserve
Julian Assange
IXCoin I0Coin
Current geopolitical movements and arrests
BitDNS
Zero (Still working on this keeps coming up)
Secret Projects

etc etc etc

Time, I will be able to piece it together, hopefully before the storm (if it comes)
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 14, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

legendary
July 09, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Has been removed since, here is the text, retrieved from google

I would like to clear the air on the foundations purpose. And that is the lack of transparency.
So I will be forthright, this website was set up for the purpose of the foundation, which will be
explained later in detail, but I want to stress that it will not be a foundation that receives
any "donations" as is typical of a charitable foundation. I want to make that very clear.
Rather, it is a private foundation, with the funding coming directly from one source, myself.

I also would like to mention that the website was registered anonymously, and through a proxy.
Yes there are other ways to do it with traditional providers. The security to both the email
and domain are tight enough to negate the need or use of PGP. The old key was never actually
used to sign any release of the old software or old emails as coming from me.

I see no obligation in needing it.

I would stress that the cryptographic experts of which I count to be less than ten in the world,
one of you had the advantage of sitting down with me and even brought with you some of my old writings.
You also wrote a story and introduction. I would advise you to keep discretion. But some of your
colleagues seem to be misinformed and perhaps there should be some clarification in private.

You know who you are.

It will be very embarassing to those experts that come from academia to risk their reputation simply
on word.

Although this is a self published effort (in other words, no help whatsoever), I did not want
to betray myself in going any other route. Which is why the paper does not read as professionally
as those store shelf books you have read. The excerpts are completely my own voice, with no editors.
I do not feel the need to put on a show. It is what it is.

This is the basis for why the pdf is in word format and not latex, as this is a story, first and foremost,
and not an academic paper. Although both speak to the same subject matter, both have very different goals.

My only focus at this time is to work on the book which is strictly about my life and has nothing
to do with a small fraction of time that I have since moved on from. That is what the excerpts, which
have been made publicly available are for. Those of who you who enjoyed the excerpt, I am grateful.
Which is why I had considered writing a second excerpt to close that final chapter of my life.

I should state that most of the conversations are already out in the public domain, save for the aspects
that I covered, details of which only I am aware of. This is the basis for which I felt the freedom to talk
about them is because they were already in the public domain, but I cannot stress the fact that there are
countless conversations that have not been made public. I am not in a position to share what are to be
considered private conversations, unless those mentioned choose to make them public.

But I do want to state that I have no objection to any conversation I had being made public. Out of respect I
only discussed that of which is already in the public domain, as I understand that many do not want their
names to be mentioned, for privacy and safety reasons. And that is something I can understand fully,
is the respect for privacy.

I didn't have to do this, I could have just as easily released the book, but I felt the need to explain
the thought process that went behind my writings. And also reveal truths that were unknown.
No one knows the history of what came before better than us. And by us, I do mean us.
Those of us that were involved. Contrary to what is being egregiously written, this was not
a one man effort. I thought I had made that very clear in the excerpt,
but I will state it here officially then.

I wasn't the only one. And the trail marks I left behind in oversight, make that very clear.
As the saying goes, the code will speak for itself. I don't want to put it out there just now. I want to see
who will come forth to challenge that. If any expert wants to challenge that, then I hope you're willing
to put your name and reputation on that too when the book comes out.

The very short beginning to the second excerpt is here: http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/predraft.pdf

I am not writing this in response to what is being publicly written, neither positively nor negatively,
but rather as a response to the intentions of the foundation, and to clear the air on the purpose of
the foundation, which will explained later and which will migrate to a shorter domain in the near future.

This is all I will publicly state until the eventual release of the book.

The "predraft" pdf

This is the HTML version of the file http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/predraft.pdf. Google automatically generates HTML versions of documents as we crawl the web.
Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.
Page 1
Title of Chapter omitted
...If you've noticed by now, I have only mentioned the genesis once. In the beginning of the first excerpt.
And if you recall, I highlighted the word first. That is because it was not the first. Rather, there was
another genesis. From the first version.
A pregenesis of sorts, if you will.
You can imagine the anxiety in what would be the moment I had been waiting for, to see it working, like
the switch to a lift off, or starting up a Hachiroku, and the roar coming on for the first time.
And there it was.
(-------------------------------------------------Omitted section of the book--------------------------------------------------)
What followed, was profound relief.
The story of the genesis is one that deserves its own book. But the genesis will end where it begins.
(This is only the beginning to the second excerpt, which has yet to be finished and would be released at
some point in time, if at all. The rest will be omitted until then, if it ever comes.)

The author has a penchant from mystery which reminds me of Craig.

Had not seen that myself!

Surely the real Satoshi does not need to assert anything, aside if seeking retribution or justice?

~ I've started so i'll finish???

I wonder if this individual might clafify if more than one person communicated with users here on bitcointalk.org , for example ...

If you couldn't sign a message (for whatever reason) then you could at least move some coins from some 'Satoshi' blocks or just login again, somewhere?

Still ... Not your keys. Not your coins. Here endeth the lesson?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
July 09, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Has been removed since, here is the text, retrieved from google

I would like to clear the air on the foundations purpose. And that is the lack of transparency.
So I will be forthright, this website was set up for the purpose of the foundation, which will be
explained later in detail, but I want to stress that it will not be a foundation that receives
any "donations" as is typical of a charitable foundation. I want to make that very clear.
Rather, it is a private foundation, with the funding coming directly from one source, myself.

I also would like to mention that the website was registered anonymously, and through a proxy.
Yes there are other ways to do it with traditional providers. The security to both the email
and domain are tight enough to negate the need or use of PGP. The old key was never actually
used to sign any release of the old software or old emails as coming from me.

I see no obligation in needing it.

I would stress that the cryptographic experts of which I count to be less than ten in the world,
one of you had the advantage of sitting down with me and even brought with you some of my old writings.
You also wrote a story and introduction. I would advise you to keep discretion. But some of your
colleagues seem to be misinformed and perhaps there should be some clarification in private.

You know who you are.

It will be very embarassing to those experts that come from academia to risk their reputation simply
on word.

Although this is a self published effort (in other words, no help whatsoever), I did not want
to betray myself in going any other route. Which is why the paper does not read as professionally
as those store shelf books you have read. The excerpts are completely my own voice, with no editors.
I do not feel the need to put on a show. It is what it is.

This is the basis for why the pdf is in word format and not latex, as this is a story, first and foremost,
and not an academic paper. Although both speak to the same subject matter, both have very different goals.

My only focus at this time is to work on the book which is strictly about my life and has nothing
to do with a small fraction of time that I have since moved on from. That is what the excerpts, which
have been made publicly available are for. Those of who you who enjoyed the excerpt, I am grateful.
Which is why I had considered writing a second excerpt to close that final chapter of my life.

I should state that most of the conversations are already out in the public domain, save for the aspects
that I covered, details of which only I am aware of. This is the basis for which I felt the freedom to talk
about them is because they were already in the public domain, but I cannot stress the fact that there are
countless conversations that have not been made public. I am not in a position to share what are to be
considered private conversations, unless those mentioned choose to make them public.

But I do want to state that I have no objection to any conversation I had being made public. Out of respect I
only discussed that of which is already in the public domain, as I understand that many do not want their
names to be mentioned, for privacy and safety reasons. And that is something I can understand fully,
is the respect for privacy.

I didn't have to do this, I could have just as easily released the book, but I felt the need to explain
the thought process that went behind my writings. And also reveal truths that were unknown.
No one knows the history of what came before better than us. And by us, I do mean us.
Those of us that were involved. Contrary to what is being egregiously written, this was not
a one man effort. I thought I had made that very clear in the excerpt,
but I will state it here officially then.

I wasn't the only one. And the trail marks I left behind in oversight, make that very clear.
As the saying goes, the code will speak for itself. I don't want to put it out there just now. I want to see
who will come forth to challenge that. If any expert wants to challenge that, then I hope you're willing
to put your name and reputation on that too when the book comes out.

The very short beginning to the second excerpt is here: http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/predraft.pdf

I am not writing this in response to what is being publicly written, neither positively nor negatively,
but rather as a response to the intentions of the foundation, and to clear the air on the purpose of
the foundation, which will explained later and which will migrate to a shorter domain in the near future.

This is all I will publicly state until the eventual release of the book.

The "predraft" pdf

This is the HTML version of the file http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/predraft.pdf. Google automatically generates HTML versions of documents as we crawl the web.
Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.
Page 1
Title of Chapter omitted
...If you've noticed by now, I have only mentioned the genesis once. In the beginning of the first excerpt.
And if you recall, I highlighted the word first. That is because it was not the first. Rather, there was
another genesis. From the first version.
A pregenesis of sorts, if you will.
You can imagine the anxiety in what would be the moment I had been waiting for, to see it working, like
the switch to a lift off, or starting up a Hachiroku, and the roar coming on for the first time.
And there it was.
(-------------------------------------------------Omitted section of the book--------------------------------------------------)
What followed, was profound relief.
The story of the genesis is one that deserves its own book. But the genesis will end where it begins.
(This is only the beginning to the second excerpt, which has yet to be finished and would be released at
some point in time, if at all. The rest will be omitted until then, if it ever comes.)

The author has a penchant from mystery which reminds me of Craig.
legendary
July 09, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
Re: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41411073

Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for blockchain research etc., ...
Note that signing a verifiable message from an early block or the genesis block is exactly what the real Satoshi should be able to do. I, for example could sign a verifiable message from any block from my old wallet.dat - main thread here:
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/verifying-my-old-zero-balance-wallet-address-for-blockchain-research-etc-4630066

Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for forum account recovery etc.,

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am not Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you?
42/ is the answer.
Be seeing you at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?
0.00000000 - BitcoinFX - bitcointalk.org - July 9th, 2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF/aMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB/j2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq+lC0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

https://brainwalletx.github.io/#verify?vrAddr=1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp&vrMsg=I%20am%20not%20Satoshi%20Nakamoto.%20Are%20you%3F%0A42%2F%20is%20the%20answer.%0ABe%20seeing%20you%20at%20The%20Restaurant%20at%20the%20End%20of%20the%20Universe%3F%0A0.00000000%20-%20BitcoinFX%20-%20bitcointalk.org%20-%20July%209th%2C%202018&vrSig=HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF%2FaMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB%2Fj2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq%2BlC0%3D
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
July 08, 2018, 04:22:52 PM
Well, the journalist or writer is still unsure of the identity of the suppose writer. If this is true that it is Satoshi, then more mystery could be created and that is nice for the Crypto community. Am going to follow up this and wait for any possible publication.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
Some people says bitcoin is falling some of them says bitcoin is dead, but now there is a new topic that satoshi will back ? I think if that thing will happen then a new generation of bitcoin will born because he is the only one know how to mafe how to handle and manage it because he is the creator of it .
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 08, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
Bitcoin 2 coming ??   Shocked

If Satoshi is back, does it means bitcoin is on rise again? That's what I supposed to understand it. 😊
I don't think so it's so hard to say if will rise or not. All we need is to wait and don't lose hope and be optimistic and positive about the price value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
July 08, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I must say that I enjoyed the pdf tremendously, and will for sure keep
following the "Family foundation" site.

Whoever the author of this is, he or she has really dug deep in Satoshi's
writings, and does a good job in the portrayal/spoofing.

And ... well, who know, maybe this is the real thing? At least it's a very
fun exercise..
legendary
July 08, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
" DPM
DEAD PERCH MENACE

THE BOOK SIGNING RULES of ENGAGEMENT

You are invited to have your copy of 2023 a trilogy
rubber stamped by The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu

When approaching the JAMs
do not try to engage in idle conversation,
ask if they remember you from a rave in Chelmsford in 1989,
remind them of a promise they made to you.
Hugging is not permitted.
Kissing is tolerated but strictly no tongues.
Gifts will be accepted but destroyed in a controlled explosion later.
Traditional hand shaking is permitted but not hipster derivatives.
The JAMs will not write messages or dedicate the books to any name.
Do not attempt to take a selfie with the JAMs or with anyone else ever again.
If any historic memorabilia or relic is produced for autographs
Dead Perch Menace will confiscate that object and destroy it.
Please do not film or photograph the JAMs while they are working.

We hope you enjoy your copy of 2023

If you fail to comply with any of the above or for no reason
Dead Perch Menace may confiscate your book until further notice. "

~ SWIM Grin
legendary
July 07, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
the population of the universe introduction to BTCitcoin The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- https://youtu.be/ObwmwnbSw-A   Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:19:50 AM
until he writes of his own account is not satoshi nakamoto no doubt he has to be a multimillionaire lover of technology an economist engineer in mathematical systems if he is and publishes a book without a doubt he would buy it and if he aprese he would congratulate him for having created a of the greatest financial technology and a field of work never before thought
Pages:
Jump to: