Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi is Back, suggests Fortune - page 3. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
November 05, 2018, 03:11:54 AM
It seems to me that this is a fake stuffing information in order to stir up interest in Bitcoin. even if he did it and who and how could know about it?

It is not a fake. Please read the history and you will know about him and his revolutionary ideas.
I hope these ideas will survive in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
November 04, 2018, 08:39:07 PM
LOL, you people are turning Satoshi into a kind of Loch Ness Monster, what with all the rumours of sightings, comebacks, new chains, and what not!   Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
it would be great news for all bitcoin enthusiasts since nothing has been heard of it since 2099
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
November 04, 2018, 08:26:18 PM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised lol. We shouldn't waste time on who is he but rather than on how we can implement his tech
Activity: 238
November 04, 2018, 08:14:43 PM
It seems to me that this is a fake stuffing information in order to stir up interest in Bitcoin. even if he did it and who and how could know about it?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
For me, I do not think the story is right, it's just another joke on the bitcoin user. If he was a man who wanted the company, property and prizes, he would make himself known for a long time how I see new coin creators exaggerate around these days. For the future of bitcoin, it will be here with us as a valuable store, people can come up with solutions faster because this is the only bitcoin weakness, but it will not deter trust. People give it four times. Why do we need the same currency? LET MAKE HAPPEN NEEDED. Everything Satoshi said was said in the protocol code.
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
September 23, 2018, 07:59:01 AM
My personal opinion: claiming to be Satoshi and writing a book would be a good way to make a fortune. All you need is time and solid knowledge about bitcoin.
Mining needs a big investment in mining equipment, trading is risky, so why not write a book and use the name Satoshi as advertisement?

I've been around since before this forum, watching the bitcoin development. In my opinion people should stop idolising Satoshi whoever he/she/they might be. He was a good programmer but he was by no mean a God. If it wasn't for the help of the community Satoshi would never have been able to deploy bitcoin.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
My personal opinion: claiming to be Satoshi and writing a book would be a good way to make a fortune. All you need is time and solid knowledge about bitcoin.
Mining needs a big investment in mining equipment, trading is risky, so why not write a book and use the name Satoshi as advertisement?
Activity: 35
September 20, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
Let us stop being waiting or looking for Satoshi to be back, even if satoshi is back does it means bitcoin is on rise again? That's what I supposed to understand it. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
Satoshi's existence is indeed very mysterious, and if it is true he will release a book that will be marketed throughout the world, it will be closer to knowing who he really is. if indeed he who created bitcoin then he disappeared, he could manipulate the market with his alibi and take profit from this situation.

What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
September 19, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

Looks like the site is gone now.

Ah, good. Even though I'm the one who started this thread I'm happy they gave up, it was just a hoax.
Activity: 52
September 18, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
If Satoshi Nakamoto is back there is no guarantee that the price will be affect we all hope that it will happen

We don't even know if its true and if it is then it would be great and the whales will come back to btc and it will pump pretty good...
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
September 18, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Looks like the site is gone now.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
It would be so difficult to unmasked the real satoshi because so far more than 10 persons at one point or the other have claimed to be "Satoshi Nakamoto" as if there is a medal to be won for it! As for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
This is so incredibly stupid. Hi it's me, Satoshi, I love you all, use bitcoin!!

Activity: 83
September 07, 2018, 04:39:10 AM
if the book written by Satoshi Nakamoto is circulating, I will buy. I just want to say thank you very much to satoshi nakamoto for his services. bitcoin exists because of satoshi nakamoto. Thank's!!
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
Bitcoin 2 coming ??   Shocked

If Satoshi is back, does it means bitcoin is on rise again? That's what I supposed to understand it. 😊
There's a chance but lets not get our hopes up
Activity: 67
September 06, 2018, 10:12:19 PM
It will bring great impact on bitcoin if it's true that Mr. Satoshi is coming back but let's not bring our hopes up on this article because we don't want to be hyped all over this news and might spread a FUDs.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 06, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
Everything Satoshi had to say is said in the protocol code. This is not a coin about a guy.  Wink
Activity: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
great news for people and it will help for transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: