Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 49. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

Just a quick intro on my part. I'm the newest addition to the Satoshi Dice team!
If anyone has any questions at any given time, please feel free to contact me Smiley

Have an awesome day!

Would love to see something official from SD before I turn to you for support. If you are from SD, you are much needed.

I confirm that Bitcoin Cat is the newest addition to our team!

welcome Bitcoin Cat! The support team just got doubled!

Thank you so much CoinsOrDie! Happy to be part of this legendary team Smiley Let's do this!

So what is your role in the team then? only support?

I'm the head of affiliates, but will also be helping with support.
Basically, however I can be of assistance to ensure the well-being of the players and the longevity of the brand.

This is great news, you are highly sought after.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

I can't login ... just watching: "Please wait, loading game variables..."  ..?  What the heck?

I had the same problem, seems like bundle.js was not served correctly, rendering an error. It starts to work after hard refresh. Sorry about the trouble.

We are still looking into this issue. It should be solved shortly.

UPDATE 05:13 UTC We have encountered server connectiviti issues and are working to fix this. Sorry about the inconvenience.

UPDATE 06:38 UTC The problem has been solved and waiting for propagation.

Sorry but still not working on my side. I have tried the hard refresh and now I can proceed to login, but after filling my email and pass I'm logged as a new (unregistered) user.

This basically beans that the login didn't happen and it's showing placeholder data. Do you still have the issue? We fixed some issues this morning and all problems should now be resolved.

Now it works ... case closed, thanks
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I'm still unable to login into Satoshi Dice...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

At the time you wrote this, all known issues were already fixed... What happens when you try to login? Did you try refreshing/restarting the browser in order to make sure you got the latest version of the code?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

Just a quick intro on my part. I'm the newest addition to the Satoshi Dice team!
If anyone has any questions at any given time, please feel free to contact me Smiley

Have an awesome day!

Would love to see something official from SD before I turn to you for support. If you are from SD, you are much needed.

Thank you so much CoinsOrDie! Happy to be part of this legendary team Smiley Let's do this!

Basically, however I can be of assistance to ensure the well-being of the players and the longevity of the brand.

help with api response in win case !

Hey!

I can confirm that we are currently working on the new version of the site. This version will be flood resistant. This will ensure that all bets get a quick server response, including automatic bets.
Activity: 1
I'm still unable to login into Satoshi Dice...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 36
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

help with api response in win case !
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

The connectivity issues have now been completely fixed. Satoshi Dice is running properly.

I can't login ... just watching: "Please wait, loading game variables..."  ..?  What the heck?

I had the same problem, seems like bundle.js was not served correctly, rendering an error. It starts to work after hard refresh. Sorry about the trouble.

UPDATE 05:13 UTC We have encountered server connectiviti issues and are working to fix this. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Sorry but still not working on my side. I have tried the hard refresh and now I can proceed to login, but after filling my email and pass I'm logged as a new (unregistered) user.

This basically beans that the login didn't happen and it's showing placeholder data. Do you still have the issue? We fixed some issues this morning and all problems should now be resolved.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

glad to have another support added on the team Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 58
It seems to work now  Cool

I can't login ... just watching: "Please wait, loading game variables..."  ..?  What the heck?

legendary

I can't login ... just watching: "Please wait, loading game variables..."  ..?  What the heck?

Activity: 448
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

Activity: 448
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

Have an awesome day!

Pages:
Jump to: