Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 52. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
it is noticeably !!!

Bets are very fast for me. Far under 1 second. Sometime betting pauses for a moment when someone withdraws. I assume SatoshiDice locks the database for writing during communication with the Bitcoin daemon to avoid race conditions. Better safe than sorry.

It was a glitch on api win response , now is fixed, working ok !
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think its your CPU that causes that. Or some program loading in the meantime.

It might be.

Anyway betting is fast 99% of the time.

just as I said, do not understand why people complain about SatoshiDICE
Activity: 103

It might be.

Anyway betting is fast 99% of the time.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
it is noticeably !!!

Bets are very fast for me. Far under 1 second. Sometime betting pauses for a moment when someone withdraws. I assume SatoshiDice locks the database for writing during communication with the Bitcoin daemon to avoid race conditions. Better safe than sorry.

it is noticeably !!!

API is really slow now, anyone who is experiencing the same thing?

Nothing that is noticeably

it is noticeably !!!
Isn't there a guide or tutorial where I could get started playing dice games?

There's not that much to it. Create a SatoshiDice account. Deposit some Bitcoin. Wait for the confirmation.

Each roll yields a random number between 0 and 65535.
You bet on how high the number will be at most. This determines your chance of winning.
The lower your bet target, the higher your potential profit.

Say you bet on 32768.
If the site rolls 50000, you lose 100% of your bet.
If the site rolls 20000, you win 100% of your bet.

The house edge of SD is 1.9%. It is realized by limiting your bet target to 64225.
1.9% is much much better than what you get from state lotteries for instance, who often take 50%, which is insane.

Personally I have won a lot and lost a lot. Had a lot of fun.
Activity: 58
Isn't there a guide or tutorial where I could get started playing dice games?
Activity: 154

Nothing that is noticeably
Activity: 52
Thanks MoneyShot2 was looking way to long back.
Activity: 119
what happened with the issue about the leaderboard? Can't find the answers.

This?

It's now possible to login normally and the hotwallet has also been replenished.
please fix the leaderboard, make it possible for us to check all bets and proof that i wasn't the winner of the leaderboard on certain days like i asked in my pm's that you just neglected, if you can't do that we can't do else than assume you are a thief.

Yes, I also really want to see what the biggest winning streak is in order to know if I should continue or not.

Current day leader for each streak type is visible when I check, can't you see them?

Yes I can see them, but when you click on the bet details, you can see that they date back to 12 May 2016.

For example this one: https://www.satoshidice.com/roll/318129470

I get the same results, all date back to date back to 12 May

Yeah. Leaderboard isn't updated from there.

I would also like to know when the 'day' for the leaderboard starts and ends. UTC time Huh The leader board history should also provide the bet which won the reward (the existing one is not of any use to me to be honest.)

It's UTC time, but it displays and gives out the balance with a delay. The queries grew very slow with time after we got 400,000,000 bets... we'll disable it until we have a proper solution for that.
what happened with the issue about the leaderboard? Can't find the answers.

Yes , very slow in win situation -> no response (time out) !
There is already an affiliate campaign.
You can put your affiliate link in your signature.
Activity: 63
Activity: 58
Looks like Randian Hero is back at work! site is more stable and answers and updates daily. Just hope it stays that way
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm not sure if the dev is aware of LIR - its planned to release in December and gathering big momentum/hype in the community. There might be a risk to lose a lot of customers if SD stays unstable and the project delivers what they are promising (and doesn't turn out to be a scam). Prolonged stability followed by a sig campaign would help cement SD reduce any risk. Stability has been a bit better the last few days, so lets hope they can keep it up =)
there have been rumors about a signature campaign for a long time, but it is true as you say, the page should be stable before they start one.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
rapid response now.  Shocked like what I see.

This bodes well, we longs for an signature campaign.

Is there a plan for a signature campaign? I wouldn't recommend it until the site is completely stable for a period of time else you'll likely lose out..
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
after 12 hours my cashout is still unconfirmed.. hmm what to do?

What's the transaction id?
Pages:
Jump to: