Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 74. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
A lot of gambling sites are being a target of ddos attacks, it's time for the site owners to use best security protection available from ddos attacks. 
did you guys receive any ransom email?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The tabs for recent bets are now functional again. The bets are now stored in a way that requires no caching and retrieving the data is practically instant.

Randian Hero: as long as the committment is made to uphold the safety of the site (for both yourself and we investors), this error is redeemable. It is nice to see funds leaving the bankroll in one sense as this will cause the reverse of dilution for the remaining investors.

However, it is in everyone's interest to increase the bankroll, and thus the maximum wager/profit due to the Kelly criterion, and I would like to do so with extra funding, but I require a committment from you that you have employed a DDoS filter.

Can you do so?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The tabs for recent bets are now functional again. The bets are now stored in a way that requires no caching and retrieving the data is practically instant.
Hope i am able to withdraw soon. Sad

How much do you need to withdraw? I have sent another 100 coins to the hotwallet now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hope i am able to withdraw soon. Sad
I saw that the funds I put just got withdrawn so I have sent more to the hot wallet now.
Activity: 169
Just keep trying. I got the same message and managed to withdraw several coins earlier today. First come first serve, apparently.
Not really; Their hot wallet is just empty and only ppl who actually play on the website either fill it or make it even less.
I've been trying to withdraw since yesterday but no luck whatsoever. This is really getting ridicoulus.....please get your #^$! together Undecided

I just put another 100 coins in the hot wallet. It'll be available for withdrawals as soon as it confirms.
It got trough now, thanks!

Not that waiting is a big issue, but there hasn't been much communication trough recent events and sometimes it can take a while to get a response.
Just some constructive criticism from my point of view  Smiley
The hot wallet has funds available now.
Site is back up, yet no explanation about what went wrong.

There was a DDoS that knocked out the server and I was without my computer so could not communicate here in the forum. More funds has been sent to the hot wallet and is waiting to confirm as I write this.
It's a shame that a large site like this with a large amount of bitcoins ended up without no communication for days. Honestly, even if you didn't have your computer, surely there as a place you could use a device that can connect to the internet? You could have asked a friend, went to a library/internet cafe or others depending on where you live. I would recommend that users should withdraw most of their invested funds, at least until their support improves. You should consider hiring someone specifically for support (if you haven't already).

You are right I could have found a way to post in the forum and I should have. Sorry about that. We have hired support staff that are starting soon!
Just keep trying. I got the same message and managed to withdraw several coins earlier today. First come first serve, apparently.
Not really; Their hot wallet is just empty and only ppl who actually play on the website either fill it or make it even less.
I've been trying to withdraw since yesterday but no luck whatsoever. This is really getting ridicoulus.....please get your #^$! together Undecided

I just put another 100 coins in the hot wallet. It'll be available for withdrawals as soon as it confirms.
Activity: 169
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

There was a DDoS that knocked out the server and I was without my computer so could not communicate here in the forum. More funds has been sent to the hot wallet and is waiting to confirm as I write this.
It's a shame that a large site like this with a large amount of bitcoins ended up without no communication for days. Honestly, even if you didn't have your computer, surely there as a place you could use a device that can connect to the internet? You could have asked a friend, went to a library/internet cafe or others depending on where you live. I would recommend that users should withdraw most of their invested funds, at least until their support improves. You should consider hiring someone specifically for support (if you haven't already).
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Activity: 32
I want my coins out.  The hot wallet is empty and I'm still unable to withdraw.  Does anyone know what the hot wallet address is?  The only way for me to check is by requesting a withdraw and seeing it get denied right now.
legendary
Yeh, last week it seems several dice sites were attacked by DDoS attacks, so I am sure we can all understand that reason. Even if it takes a few days to restart the server, it's somewhat acceptable. Just the lack of communication that is really really bad.
It's not even just that, it's the reason given. It is always possible to get online and write ten goddamn words unless you are way out to sea, and even then. There is no excuse for going radio silent.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Yeh, last week it seems several dice sites were attacked by DDoS attacks, so I am sure we can all understand that reason. Even if it takes a few days to restart the server, it's somewhat acceptable. Just the lack of communication that is really really bad.
legendary

No offense, but you have $2.2M in investor funds plus probably millions more in player balances on your site. You can go to a god damn internet cafe or post from your smart phone.
Agreed. It's a bullshit excuse. And used constantly.
Activity: 32

No offense, but you have $2.2M in investor funds plus probably millions more in player balances on your site. You can go to a god damn internet cafe or post from your smart phone.
legendary
I'm out. No idea if this site is safe or not. It may very well be. But I don't need the stress.
Site confirmed working, including withdrawal!

Update: The hot wallet is empty now. Not surprising.
The cold wallets are still intact.

I have sent funds to the hot wallet! Sorry about the delay and lack of communication.
Pages:
Jump to: