Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 75. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Site is back up, yet no explanation about what went wrong.

There was a DDoS that knocked out the server and I was without my computer so could not communicate here in the forum. More funds has been sent to the hot wallet and is waiting to confirm as I write this.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Back up. Seriously, wtf though.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You guys are aware that SD is not with the original owners any more? It was sold for a record number of BTCs.

When a website has been sold to a different team, do not expect same level of service...

I knew SD was sold in 2013 for 126k btc and I have heard that its support service is bad multiple times. That's the reason why I don't have any bitcoin on SD now. But I did not know its communication could be that bad.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Site confirmed working, including withdrawal!

Update: The hot wallet is empty now. Not surprising.
The cold wallets are still intact.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You guys are aware that SD is not with the original owners any more? It was sold for a record number of BTCs.

When a website has been sold to a different team, do not expect same level of service...
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Site is back up, yet no explanation about what went wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
SD, I have no bitcoin on your site, but seriously, this is like the worst possible way for you to handle a downtime. There are over 5k btc invested in your bankroll, and it seems you don't care to communicate with your players and investors. If you cannot fix the problem quickly, at least explain it briefly and give people some info about ETA.

I couldn't agree more with you. Unfortunately time after time SatoshiDice has shown that they don't really care to keep their customers/investors informed and their support has been inefficient and slow to say the least in a lot of cases. I'd say that I hope they will change their attitude but I can't see it happening since this is not the first time happening.
Activity: 119
try nearly 5 days now isn't it..?

page was up the 16th down the 17th 18th and 19th 20th so about 4 days, still they need to communicate something to us users!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SD, I have no bitcoin on your site, but seriously, this is like the worst possible way for you to handle a downtime. There are over 5k btc invested in your bankroll, and it seems you don't care to communicate with your players and investors. If you cannot fix the problem quickly, at least explain it briefly and give people some info about ETA.
Activity: 38
try nearly 5 days now isn't it..?
How many days passed since the site is down?

about 2 and a half days. A little bit longer than the last time they were down earlier last week.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
How many days passed since the site is down?
Even if their hot wallet was hacked, they still have over 5000 BTC in cold storage.
It will be a loss but SatoshiDice can recover.

tried to send an email to the master of coin email address on randianhero's website, it bounced.
Their mail server is online. My mail to [email protected] did not bounce.

I don't know if Randians email ever worked, but yes @satoshidice.com still works. Not that I guess it means much.
Activity: 103
Even if their hot wallet was hacked, they still have over 5000 BTC in cold storage.
It will be a loss but SatoshiDice can recover.

tried to send an email to the master of coin email address on randianhero's website, it bounced.
Their mail server is online. My mail to [email protected] did not bounce.
Some Accounts are empty, so is down or is hacked ?!
not some account every account is empty it is not accessible at the moment. i hope they are not hacked.

if u check on blockchain u will see some acounts (deposit addresses) with balance before the site was down, now same addresses have some transactions (after the site was down) and the balance is 0 !!!

How would you know anyone else's deposit address other than your own? Its more helpful if you post a link to the transactions rather than just yelling at the sky.

Better check your deposit address on blockchain and pray to be intact... one example is with over 30 BTC : 1XemPRB9kTKELdhQ3igoaJyqTkxUDg3zU

The transaction was made on the 16th when Satoshidice was up (they were down the 14th and 15th I believe, up the 16th, now down the 17th 18th and 19th) ...and the output address only has like 40 BTC in it..... so I wouldn't really use that as proof of anything. You could certainly be right, but it would nice to have actual proof. Even if Randian could post here and just tell everyone to fuck off it would be appreciated. At least we would know.

Their Cold Storage still intact...so IF it was a hack...they could recover.

Nobody fucking knows right now because of their piss poor communication.
Activity: 36
not some account every account is empty it is not accessible at the moment. i hope they are not hacked.

if u check on blockchain u will see some acounts (deposit addresses) with balance before the site was down, now same addresses have some transactions (after the site was down) and the balance is 0 !!!

How would you know anyone else's deposit address other than your own? Its more helpful if you post a link to the transactions rather than just yelling at the sky.

Better check your deposit address on blockchain and pray to be intact... one example is with over 30 BTC : 1XemPRB9kTKELdhQ3igoaJyqTkxUDg3zU

Activity: 36

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

There isnt anyway to check the balance of accounts at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: