Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 77. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The game dice is pretty easy to understand and that is one of the reasons that it is so successful. I never played on that website before but I am not someone who gambles all day.
But I think I am going to visit it one day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Why is satoshidice not allowed in US?

It is possible that the SD is not approved as a gambling site that fits the criteria that have been set by the us and it makes the SD is banned in the US (possibly). But you don't have to worry you can use the SD by using VPN and you can figure out a way to use VPN on google
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I'm sick of Satoshidice. I'm out of there (when they allow me to access my funds!)
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Since the last DDoS attack, they said they've fixed the protection, hoping for something hardware related.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hardware problems or DDoS again?
The site responds to pings but https times out...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Due to gambling laws in the us i guess, but it kind of silly according to me.

you can use some free VPN to change your location if u want to play it tho
It's better to use a paid vpn, free vpn provider might sniff your login information and access the funds in account.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

you can use some free VPN to change your location if u want to play it tho
Activity: 119

Activity: 46
Activity: 70
It takes a long time for my deposit to appear in the system, why is it like that?
Activity: 58
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
My deposit is not showing up. It doesn't even show up as pending. It already has 6 confirmations.

Did it just start to show up now?
Activity: 137
My deposit is not showing up. It doesn't even show up as pending. It already has 6 confirmations.
Activity: 169
Have deposited funds with SD and they have 1 confirmation, but they are not showing in my available balance.

Was this part of the affected functionality?

Yes, new deposits were not being processed, but they are processed now. This means accounts have just been credited for deposits, and this is automatic from now on.
Thanks for clarifying  Wink
Activity: 1
 SatoshiDICE is worlds best  Smiley
Randian Hero: is there some contingency in place to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Yes, replacing the affected systems.
Have deposited funds with SD and they have 1 confirmation, but they are not showing in my available balance.

Yes, new deposits were not being processed, but they are processed now. This means accounts have just been credited for deposits, and this is automatic from now on.
Activity: 162

I was just about to ask the same question. Deposited some time ago (3 confirmations) but nothing shows up on the website  Undecided

My funds are showing now; it's maybe just a little bit slower, and I can't see any activity on the game at the moment.

Randian Hero: is there some contingency in place to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Activity: 169

I was just about to ask the same question. Deposited some time ago (3 confirmations) but nothing shows up on the website.

Edit; The deposit seems to have followed trough minutes after posting this. Maybe there's a some delay due to the technical difficulties earlier?  Smiley
Activity: 162

Pages:
Jump to: