Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 89. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been playing at satoshidice on and off for a couple of weeks now, nothing major just $10 or $20 here and there. Despite the whole "provably fair" thing I've seen some absolutely improbable series of rolls and always in the house's favor. Even giving myself odds of over 50% to win I've watched losing rolls come up 9 or more times in a row! Meanwhile I'm lucky to get the rare three wins in row even with favorable odds. I get that statistically it's possible to lose many times in a row, even with favorable odds, but I'm seeing this crap when I just play for a few minutes at a time. I sure as hell NEVER won 8 or 9 times in a row. Is satoshidice known for any shadiness? I won't be playing there again, is there a better site out there?

There's primedice a few threads down.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've been playing at satoshidice on and off for a couple of weeks now, nothing major just $10 or $20 here and there. Despite the whole "provably fair" thing I've seen some absolutely improbable series of rolls and always in the house's favor. Even giving myself odds of over 50% to win I've watched losing rolls come up 9 or more times in a row! Meanwhile I'm lucky to get the rare three wins in row even with favorable odds. I get that statistically it's possible to lose many times in a row, even with favorable odds, but I'm seeing this crap when I just play for a few minutes at a time. I sure as hell NEVER won 8 or 9 times in a row. Is satoshidice known for any shadiness? I won't be playing there again, is there a better site out there?
So our withdrawals are stuck!? I have some btc there.. Should I consider it lost?  

No, withdrawals are not stuck. No bitcoins are lost. We had some issues with users losing their passwords and secret URL's so for that reason we are releasing a new version of the site with a full login system tonight!

Finally some development!

What's going on with my case? why has no one looked into it? I'v left you negative feedback because you won't even look into my account and helping with the theft of my coins. Will update the feedback if you start helping.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
They emailed me about an hour before that last post.
It took about a week or so. I don't know why they don't come here.

Which email did you used? I used [email protected] and get failed delivery. It's been almost a week...no response from email or BTC forum.

I'm checking your issue now!
Activity: 438
So our withdrawals are stuck!? I have some btc there.. Should I consider it lost? 

No, withdrawals are not stuck. No bitcoins are lost. We had some issues with users losing their passwords and secret URL's so for that reason we are releasing a new version of the site with a full login system tonight!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Which email did you used? I used [email protected] and get failed delivery. It's been almost a week...no response from email or BTC forum.
Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

check now maybe ? I just tried to withdraw and i succesfully withdrew ..
here is the transaction id 115ab925b389a43fc11c5103852bc7fdcb54069cd5fbc9362710254b75863ed9
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

They emailed me too, just now. But they are asking for all the information again.

We have had exchanges of email before, and he is saying that he doesn't have access to the old emails  Huh and now to provide everything again.

I sent copies of my encrypted messages to him, that he can easily decrypt and he said

Code:
Sir,

Unfortunately those messages are encrypted, and i am unable to decrypt them.
Kindly provide me with the required information, so we will be able to proceed with the problem.

Thank you,
SatoshiDICE Support

WTF is going on
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Happy to say that they finally got back to me. I sent them a signed message in Electrum and they sent me my lost funds.. So, they came through but it took a very long time.
Cheers

EDIT: So support asked me to explain to people in the forum how to sign a message and how to verify their account.

So open your bitcoin wallet and highlight the address that you used to send the money to Satoshicoin. (Make sure this is the same as the one in the email they send you)
Goto Tools > Sign/Verify Message
Type in the message that the Satoshicoin rep told you to put in the message for verification. Put this in the message field.
Make sure that the address that they gave you in the email is in the address field
Click on the SIGN button in your wallet
It will give you a long line in the signature field
Copy that line

Reply to the email from Satoshicoin and paste that "Signature" in the email. That will verify who you are.
Next goto google and search for "What's my IP". Find out what your IP is and copy and paste that in the email..
Done.

Here's a video
https://youtu.be/B4GZ4qDEanA

They still haven't replied to me. When did you hear from them and how comes they have not responded here?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Happy to say that they finally got back to me. I sent them a signed message in Electrum and they sent me my lost funds.. So, they came through but it took a very long time.
Cheers

Congrats on that buddy. My suggestion.. Let's not risk it here anymore.. We shall play in other dice sites
Cheers

EDIT: So support asked me to explain to people in the forum how to sign a message and how to verify their account.

So open your bitcoin wallet and highlight the address that you used to send the money to Satoshicoin. (Make sure this is the same as the one in the email they send you)
Goto Tools > Sign/Verify Message
Type in the message that the Satoshicoin rep told you to put in the message for verification. Put this in the message field.
Make sure that the address that they gave you in the email is in the address field
Click on the SIGN button in your wallet
It will give you a long line in the signature field
Copy that line

Reply to the email from Satoshicoin and paste that "Signature" in the email. That will verify who you are.
Next goto google and search for "What's my IP". Find out what your IP is and copy and paste that in the email..
Done.

Here's a video
https://youtu.be/B4GZ4qDEanA

Yeah I followed their instructions to a tee.. 7 clear and concise emails and 5 PM's.. All emails included my ""
and various screenshots and block chain links.. I couldn't have been any clearer if I was a pane of glass.

For any questions or comments feel free to contact us at support(@)satoshidice.com.

If inquiring about your account, please provide Your Personal Deposit Address in the email.
We see your email faster if you start the subject with "Account Issue ".
If you are inquiring about a block chain game bet, please provide the transaction id.

Satoshi Dice can be discussed on the bitcointalk forum at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77870.new#new (opens in new tab)
Our official forum user is SatoshiDICE_PR

You'll notice the SatoshiDICE_PR hasn't been on since the 24th of last month...

I had 5 back and forth emails and 6 PM's with the support/cto, now they assigned a new support person and haven't replied.

The admins are don't take this business seriously, something is up. How could you be managing millions of $ and not have a full time support in place?
Activity: 546
These guys probably won't get back to you. They haven't gotten back to me after a week 7+ emails and a transaction log..

Do they ever get back to anyone? I have 1.5 BTC sitting in my account I can't withdraw.
I have been hearing this scenario now and it is quite common now. Are all these sites now cheating members of their sites when they win it big and don't want to allow them to withdraw their winnings?  Shocked
For shame on those site operators. They should be punished on this forum for not being fair to their customers.

You can always open a scam accusation thread for them and when verified this thread (and any other related to them) will close. I really hope people will be able to withdraw before running away.

Nothing will change, admins are playing a game.

If a scam accusation thread is opened where all people that complain here post proof in it then report these threads then they will have to take action.  As long no one does that more people will show up here complaining about similar issues.
Yeah I followed their instructions to a tee.. 7 clear and concise emails and 5 PM's.. All emails included my ""
and various screenshots and block chain links.. I couldn't have been any clearer if I was a pane of glass.

For any questions or comments feel free to contact us at support(@)satoshidice.com.

If inquiring about your account, please provide Your Personal Deposit Address in the email.
We see your email faster if you start the subject with "Account Issue ".
If you are inquiring about a block chain game bet, please provide the transaction id.

Satoshi Dice can be discussed on the bitcointalk forum at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77870.new#new (opens in new tab)
Our official forum user is SatoshiDICE_PR

You'll notice the SatoshiDICE_PR hasn't been on since the 24th of last month...
Activity: 350
You gotta email their support and provide follow the instructions listed on the site...
They got back to you ? They never got back to me.. WTF?!

They still have not gotten back to me either, i'v been waiting for weeks! months even... fuck i'm going to have to sell my car now this is the worst fucking investment ever.
They got back to you ? They never got back to me.. WTF?!
Activity: 350
These guys probably won't get back to you. They haven't gotten back to me after a week 7+ emails and a transaction log..

Do they ever get back to anyone? I have 1.5 BTC sitting in my account I can't withdraw.
I have been hearing this scenario now and it is quite common now. Are all these sites now cheating members of their sites when they win it big and don't want to allow them to withdraw their winnings?  Shocked
For shame on those site operators. They should be punished on this forum for not being fair to their customers.

You can always open a scam accusation thread for them and when verified this thread (and any other related to them) will close. I really hope people will be able to withdraw before running away.

It wasn't that I won. I invested and was trying to withdraw.

It's all good now, support has gotten back to me regarding the next steps.
Pages:
Jump to: