Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 92. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I atleast try to sell stuff
This quite the ancient thread, I lost a lot of BTC here but hell i won alot too..
I miss prime dice 
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm joining the "I want my money back!" club.
I sent some BTC to my personal deposit address, but nothing happened. How can I contact support?  

edit: support has solved the problem. thanks.
Activity: 37
It is unfortunately a known problem with this site, but hold out, they have always solved the problem for me.
Activity: 58
feels like it does not happen much in support  Sad
Activity: 98
I can't wait another weekend, let alone another month!.

Respond to my emails!. Please!
It has been 1 MONTH and satoshidice has not helped me at all. Please at least update me on my situation CTO.
I am getting really concerned about this. I have over 100 coins tied up on SDice. I had a problem with not being able to log in, and started an e-mail correspondence with them 2 weeks ago. At first they replied (although not to PM here), and requested I sign a transaction, which I did one week ago. Since then, silence despite me sending multiple follow up emails. 

I invested 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, would be really unlucky if after years without any real issues they picked this moment to abscond!  Undecided

They got in touch today and my issue is resolved. Whew!

They got in touch with me as well but asked for further info to restore my balance.
Let's see how it goes...

I'm still waiting for an update from CTO/Support, i'm being ignored as of now.
Activity: 2
I am getting really concerned about this. I have over 100 coins tied up on SDice. I had a problem with not being able to log in, and started an e-mail correspondence with them 2 weeks ago. At first they replied (although not to PM here), and requested I sign a transaction, which I did one week ago. Since then, silence despite me sending multiple follow up emails. 

I invested 2 weeks ago for the first time ever, would be really unlucky if after years without any real issues they picked this moment to abscond!  Undecided

They got in touch with me as well but asked for further info to restore my balance.
Let's see how it goes...
Activity: 27

They've done it again

just started ignoring me!

Worst support I've ever seen on a site..

https://i.imgur.com/x0AeKSL.png

I last rolled on 1st December 2015 - in which I ran out of money..
I deposited on 11th December 2015 (which can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/19qhraPeww4cx8B3mfh7RCZf47besVkEAk (then taken into the system) )

I have not rolled, as you can see, yet I have no money
Idk what happened on the system, but I certainly didn't receive my money

I've emailed, written on this thread and privately messaged, had responses from all, yet still have not received my money, then no responses from any of the support members
It's only 0.149btc, but the principle of this issue happening, then the site support just ignoring me is unacceptable.

SD must be held accountable.

Please check your account now and sorry for the long wait. I included compensation for the problems.

What about me? i'v been waiting for you for nearly a month now.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Satoshi Dice Support
They've done it again

I deposited on 11th December 2015 (which can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/19qhraPeww4cx8B3mfh7RCZf47besVkEAk (then taken into the system) )

I've emailed, written on this thread and privately messaged, had responses from all, yet still have not received my money, then no responses from any of the support members
It's only 0.149btc, but the principle of this issue happening, then the site support just ignoring me is unacceptable.

Please check your account now and sorry for the long wait. I included compensation for the problems.
Satoshi Dice Support
Is anyone getting any answers from support??

I'm having issues with two accounts:
One of them had it's balance reset to 0 and the password is not working on the second one.

What's going on with these guys?
Are they about to up and leave with our money??

What do you guys think?

I think its dodgy that https://i.imgur.com/ilupn0u.png shows up for me, when I'm not (not using vpn, or anything spoofing stuff)

I'm having a very poor experience, users should be careful

Could you PM your IP number and I will check if there's an issue with the GEO location script.
Satoshi Dice Support

Hello, I could not verify the message because I don't understand what you meant by "the signature you attached"... Can you PM me or email the exact message?
Activity: 27

Activity: 3

One of them had it's balance reset to 0 and the password is not working on the second one.

What do you guys think?

I think its dodgy that https://i.imgur.com/ilupn0u.png shows up for me, when I'm not (not using vpn, or anything spoofing stuff)

I'm having a very poor experience, users should be careful

What do you guys think?

no idea, it's a huge inconvenience.
Activity: 2

What do you guys think?
They've done it again

Support is also continuing to ignore me.
Activity: 3
They've done it again

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Really surprised that you didn't have a signature campaign already, your site has been out for a very long time.

But seems that they have just rent a banner ads space on this forum to advertise their site, I think it is a good start for them. Maybe they will start a signature campaign sooner/later.
Pages:
Jump to: