Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 90. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
These guys probably won't get back to you. They haven't gotten back to me after a week 7+ emails and a transaction log..

Do they ever get back to anyone? I have 1.5 BTC sitting in my account I can't withdraw.
I have been hearing this scenario now and it is quite common now. Are all these sites now cheating members of their sites when they win it big and don't want to allow them to withdraw their winnings?  Shocked
For shame on those site operators. They should be punished on this forum for not being fair to their customers.

You can always open a scam accusation thread for them and when verified this thread (and any other related to them) will close. I really hope people will be able to withdraw before running away.

Nothing will change, admins are playing a game.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
These guys probably won't get back to you. They haven't gotten back to me after a week 7+ emails and a transaction log..

Do they ever get back to anyone? I have 1.5 BTC sitting in my account I can't withdraw.
I have been hearing this scenario now and it is quite common now. Are all these sites now cheating members of their sites when they win it big and don't want to allow them to withdraw their winnings?  Shocked
For shame on those site operators. They should be punished on this forum for not being fair to their customers.

You can always open a scam accusation thread for them and when verified this thread (and any other related to them) will close. I really hope people will be able to withdraw before running away.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★

There is a reputation risk associated with not honouring your commitments.
People find out and leave, forcing the site to shut down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
BitcoinTalk.org is also at fault...the site is very much part of the problem in fooling new users into thinking the site is still active.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
They still ignore me, have over 15 of my bitcoin and won't let me withdraw.

You must be very lucky and patient to get your winnings from there.
They still ignore me, have over 15 of my bitcoin and won't let me withdraw.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Why do people keep playing here?

really i think the same, majority of the post on this thread are about people complaining disruptions. I think that the site still had a good advertising in the bitcoin ambient since this was one of the biggest bitcoin dice ever...
Why do people keep playing here?
Activity: 672
MY BTC has been stuck in the site for about 72 hours now...

When I load the site the balance is blank, and the cashout button doesn't do anything.

Oddly, if you go to 'slots' and wait a minute or two the game still appears and I can see my balance there...

Why has the site been broken for so long??? Please help!!

Exact same thing happened to me and ZERO answers from SatoshiDICE.... after 7 letters and a week and 5 or 6 PM's here on the board

NADA
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
MY BTC has been stuck in the site for about 72 hours now...

When I load the site the balance is blank, and the cashout button doesn't do anything.

Oddly, if you go to 'slots' and wait a minute or two the game still appears and I can see my balance there...

Why has the site been broken for so long??? Please help!!

At some point they do... I had an issue with my account as well (didn't save the URL to login) and I had to pm them in this forum and post in the thread as well repeatedly in order to finally get the URL. Just keep on pming/posting in this thread until they notice. Their support is kinda terrible.

No they won't help, iv been sending emails back and forth for weeks now. it's been over 2 months and the last response i had from them was "you have to wait longer" this was month ago.
Activity: 546

At some point they do... I had an issue with my account as well (didn't save the URL to login) and I had to pm them in this forum and post in the thread as well repeatedly in order to finally get the URL. Just keep on pming/posting in this thread until they notice. Their support is kinda terrible.
Activity: 14

Yea, it's unfortunate that it's hard to get support for such a high level (revenue) website. We'll see how this go before I lose all my business with SD.

Activity: 112
Power The world for FREE!
 I have played a hand at blockchain , how long will it take before I can understand if I won or lost? I imagine if i win there will be money sent to me sometime soon I hope but how long does it take for sathoshidice to send your winnings to you? And how will I know if I lost?
Activity: 672
Activity: 14
Hi, my account was either hijacked or there was a bug. I deposited some btc into the account only to come back and saw that 6 bets was made and lost all my money.

I sent ticket support to email, SDice_CTO, and Randian Hero.  Please help me resolve the problem.

Thank you.
Activity: 119
Some people are so good at dice games but my luck is so bad never win any game.....

Everyone looses in dice, later or sooner .. thats the only difference

and which game do you not?
Activity: 84
Some people are so good at dice games but my luck is so bad never win any game.....

Everyone looses in dice, later or sooner .. thats the only difference
Pages:
Jump to: