Pages:
Author

Topic: Save the planet or not - page 42. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 10:20:48 AM
This planet is only humankind stepping stone. We will not need this planet once our civilization reach level 2. In the future we will build planet size Biosphere Ships that can accommodate trillions. Unlike earth this Biospheres that is floating on Space has no earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, volcano eruption and other natural calamities. It can also travel to other places to escape incoming asteroid or roque planets.

Future Humans don't need this planet anymore. Because they can create more beautiful and safer than earth.

Creating your own planet ?? hahaha this is the most bizarre sentences and funniest I've ever heard. By looking at the earth as it is now, how can people make their own planet? What do you think makes the planet as easy to cook an omelette?

LOL. haha I had quite a giggle there. yeah I don't know where you got the idea of creating our own planet dude. but seriously, right now this is the only one that we have and with the way we're treating this problem it's a bit scary how this will end up if we don't take this urgently.
People samii a major pest on the planet. All the troubles from him. The earth understands it and tries to get rid of it. When will understand people?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2016, 10:02:23 AM
This planet is only humankind stepping stone. We will not need this planet once our civilization reach level 2. In the future we will build planet size Biosphere Ships that can accommodate trillions. Unlike earth this Biospheres that is floating on Space has no earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, volcano eruption and other natural calamities. It can also travel to other places to escape incoming asteroid or roque planets.

Future Humans don't need this planet anymore. Because they can create more beautiful and safer than earth.

Creating your own planet ?? hahaha this is the most bizarre sentences and funniest I've ever heard. By looking at the earth as it is now, how can people make their own planet? What do you think makes the planet as easy to cook an omelette?

LOL. haha I had quite a giggle there. yeah I don't know where you got the idea of creating our own planet dude. but seriously, right now this is the only one that we have and with the way we're treating this problem it's a bit scary how this will end up if we don't take this urgently.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 13, 2016, 10:02:17 AM
Countries whereby they cut down trees without planting new one can cause global warming, soil erosion which can damage the environment, so a lot of education especially the thirds world countries were you don't have proper enlightenment

deforestation is not the biggest problem for the planet. For many terrible nuclear weapons, heavy industry. We need a long time to give up arms and move on the path of peace

This heavy industries includes factories and power plants that really cause Carbon Dioxide emissions. Also the most contributors are the highly industrilaized countries and imposing the smaller nations to cut down theor emmssions. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 08:05:10 AM

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 08:00:03 AM
I dont know if global warming is just to wash our heads to decrease human population which America wants to control the world.In whole Europe America was built HAARP system and now they are building in Norway biggest very big HAARP system to make earthquakes and other  crazy bad wheathers.In my country every year plants grow more slowly I think that isnt because of global warming it is 100% because of American HAARP system.
As always, America is to blame. You have not forgotten what the dinosaurs go extinct? Also America's fault? Do not say that you do not know.
Activity: 177
November 13, 2016, 07:30:12 AM
Countries whereby they cut down trees without planting new one can cause global warming, soil erosion which can damage the environment, so a lot of education especially the thirds world countries were you don't have proper enlightenment

deforestation is not the biggest problem for the planet. For many terrible nuclear weapons, heavy industry. We need a long time to give up arms and move on the path of peace
Activity: 343
November 13, 2016, 06:14:00 AM
Activity: 188
November 12, 2016, 06:10:12 PM
To save Mother Earth, It should always start within ourselves. One action matters.

I have listed some if the Tips for Environmentally Friendly Living.
Stop smoking.

Plant  trees is a must!

Stop littering. Now. If you see a litterer, object very politely

If you're a home gardener, make sure fertilizer is worked deep into the soil — don't hose it off into the water system.

To reduce noise, buy a heavy-duty plastic garbage can instead of a metal one. Or sturdy plastic bags, if you can afford them. They're odor-proof, neater, lighter.

Be part of the coastal clean up projects.

We have alot of ways in saving mother earth. so, Lets join hands to make it a better place to live in.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 16, 2016, 09:12:06 PM
Earth is gonna be fine. It's everything currently living on it that's screwed.
Earth is going to be fine. Growing food, marrying and divorcing, wars, etc., are all going to keep on going as they have until Jesus returns.

We're nothing but a blip on a cosmic timescale. Once we've blown it something else will take our place.
God loves you. That's why He sent His Son Jesus to take the punishment for your sins. This way you have the opportunity to be saved... because God loves you. If only you would avail yourself of the opportunity...

It's no more or less natural than us returning to the trees.

I agree. There are several species of trees that grow very rapidly. If you plant a bunch of saplings of these in a square, very close together, in just a couple of years they will grow together and form a wall. Then you can splice some of the branches across from one side to the other, and other branches across for the roof.

We could go back to the trees for natural living rather than cutting them down to build houses out of.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
September 16, 2016, 08:02:14 AM
Earth is gonna be fine. It's everything currently living on it that's screwed.

We're nothing but a blip on a cosmic timescale. Once we've blown it something else will take our place.

It's no more or less natural than us returning to the trees.
legendary
September 16, 2016, 06:56:52 AM
It is the sole responsibility of everyone to save and protect our mother Earth.  No one would do that of course except us.  Not only that we will benefit from it but the next generation including our children and children's children.

How silly. People can't even make themselves live beyond about 100 years. Anybody who thinks that we can save the earth is goofy. The closest we can come is to keep ourselves from destroying it any more than we have. Here is how you can do it.

Stop the wars. If you can't stop people from making war, you can't stop them from doing anything else. The war-mongers don't care if the earth is destroyed. But they destroy the earth more than anyone else. Look at how long Bikini Atoll was uninhabitable after the A-bomb.

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 16, 2016, 03:03:52 AM
It is the sole responsibility of everyone to save and protect our mother Earth.  No one would do that of course except us.  Not only that we will benefit from it but the next generation including our children and children's children.
Activity: 153
September 16, 2016, 02:29:21 AM
Governments and individuals must solve this, our planet is only in danger from our own causality
Activity: 290
September 15, 2016, 03:01:23 AM
To save the planet in all countries the government must be united and to take a number of important standards. Stop the war, to introduce the latest technology in heavy industry, to bring into the consciousness of every person on the planet importance of this issue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2016, 09:26:33 AM
I dont know if global warming is just to wash our heads to decrease human population which America wants to control the world.In whole Europe America was built HAARP system and now they are building in Norway biggest very big HAARP system to make earthquakes and other  crazy bad wheathers.In my country every year plants grow more slowly I think that isnt because of global warming it is 100% because of American HAARP system.
Yes, haarp possibly can cause that shit. And global warming campaign is full of shit, they want to depopulate and deindustrialize some countries.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
September 09, 2016, 05:39:13 AM
I think that individuals should solve it, but companies and governments are also built from individuals with the support of individuals. The problem is the collective-irresponsibility. Researching a solution should the responsibility of everyone so everyone ( except a few ) expect the other individuals to solve the problem for them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 09, 2016, 04:46:51 AM
We should save our planet ,if i can choose all of the choices i will because it is all needed a unity for one aim . The individuals taking their part to clean and have a proper mindset especially of throwing waste ,burning of rubbers and plastic in a proper way or recycling waste for some better use like plastic chairs . Companies especially factories using chemicals or try alternative to lessen the pollution on both air and water . Governments to have a plan and action about these serious things .

All of us needs to save our planet it is a must that we should take care what makes us live on planet Earth .A huge Climate chnage is now taking effect ,As we know icebergs are melting ,Typhoons ,snow ,floods ,hurricanes etc. are making a 1st history on other country's .the question is when we start this matter to save and prolonged the age of our planet when these climate change taking a big part of destruction for us to make an action .? We can start it now on our own .
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 08, 2016, 11:39:24 PM
You can't save it, its the matter on how we can prolong it.
true, we should all strive for the earth to remain stable
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
September 08, 2016, 07:19:03 PM
You can't save it, its the matter on how we can prolong it.
legendary
September 08, 2016, 06:55:19 PM
Well I do not know if we can still rehabilitate the earth.  Many people are living now and it would be hard to donit since only few will and do have concern for our nature.  We cut almost all of the trees that cool the earth.  Many forest were turned into subdivisions, parks, malls, and companies that continually destroys the surroundings.   

We could do it if everybody became practicing Quakers.    Cool
Pages:
Jump to: