Pages:
Author

Topic: Save the planet or not - page 43. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 08, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
Well I do not know if we can still rehabilitate the earth.  Many people are living now and it would be hard to donit since only few will and do have concern for our nature.  We cut almost all of the trees that cool the earth.  Many forest were turned into subdivisions, parks, malls, and companies that continually destroys the surroundings.   
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 07, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
I think the very best answer for this, is to preserve in what we currently have now and then pursue on technological advancement to explore the space even more! There's a very big space out there that could save human species to extinction!  Grin

I do not believe that there is a planet or something that could be like earth for human species to live in.  Even if they said that there are components of that planet that could support humans, it is just a theory.  And I think that if earth was destroyed due to some technical advancement and global warming, only rich people could make it to transfer from other habitable planet.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 06, 2016, 10:14:48 AM
I think the very best answer for this, is to preserve in what we currently have now and then pursue on technological advancement to explore the space even more! There's a very big space out there that could save human species to extinction!  Grin

People in India and Bangladesh might not be living the open-spaces life, but they are living. There is lots of room left in the world for more population, if we use it wisely. Present-day farming methods that use fertilizer rather than mulch, gibberellic acid, and microbes, is destroying the farm lands. Farm lands would produce much more if we used mulch, gibberellic acid, and microbes.

Click the above image, which is from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_density, for a better view.

Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
September 05, 2016, 11:45:44 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 05, 2016, 08:42:51 AM
People think that this planet in a way they now it will last forever. Any they are so wrong! Others just don't care what will happen in the future and they are convinced nothing bad will happen in their lifetime. But the truth is that we don't have much time to wake up and do something substantial and save the planet. Only we can help ourselves to survive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 08:03:17 AM
Yes save the planet by leading the government's leader. If they lead us individuals must follow and this planet destruction must be repel. Revolusionary Government must the one who can change this world what I mean is the Peoples Nation and democracy policy. Everyone deserves their own opinion for the good of our country and the world. But you must be listen to your highest leader to avoid conflict of ideas. And must be fear in Laws just what you do in fearing God.

by saving our planet it should start from our selves in our home and in our place because whether the government start it or implemented it then if we dont follow it is useless so it would in ourself.

Yes,  we should start from our selves in our home. By planting trees in our garden.
Keep our garden in clean, always clean. Then we invite our neighbors to do the same.
After that, we will find a clean place in everywhere.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 09:52:05 PM
The only way we will be able to save the planet is through technological advances. We don't have the strength to do it now.

The only way we will be able to make sufficient technological advances is to push the military, the major reason for the major technological advances.

If the military grows technologically, we will get world wars which will destroy our ability to advance anything.

Vicious cycle.

Forget it. We can't save the planet.

Cool
If a person can not help the planet on which he lives. It can give the planet, then he takes her, perhaps it is worth considering that the time would have to stop taking the planet. Otherwise, it turns out that we ourselves will cut the branch on which we sit.

And once we cut off the branch we are sitting on, where will we fall to?

Cool
Activity: 298
September 04, 2016, 09:45:23 PM
I still do not think that people are so stupid that would destroy the house in which they live. If we look around, it is only a small part of the world's population, include consumer to the planet itself. And often such people are punished for their bad behavior.
September 04, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
The only way we will be able to save the planet is through technological advances. We don't have the strength to do it now.

The only way we will be able to make sufficient technological advances is to push the military, the major reason for the major technological advances.

If the military grows technologically, we will get world wars which will destroy our ability to advance anything.

Vicious cycle.

Cool
If a person can not help the planet on which he lives. It can give the planet, then he takes her, perhaps it is worth considering that the time would have to stop taking the planet. Otherwise, it turns out that we ourselves will cut the branch on which we sit.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 04, 2016, 03:27:43 PM

Many years talk about global warming, pollution. What do you think about it? Can it be reversed?

2016 is most warm year since measurement

more hot = more energy = more cyclones and energized atmospherical events

but BAU (business as usual) go on..

Really?  More cyclones?  You got some facts to prove that, buddy?

http://www.answers.com/Q/Are_the_number_of_hurricanes_increasing

answers.com? are serius?

http://nca2014.globalchange.gov/report/our-changing-climate/changes-hurricanes
https://www.wunderground.com/education/webster.asp

link REAL documents not shit / trash

--- edit --- more stupid people in my ignore list ^_^ life is so short for talk with stupids

Unfortunately, your links do not address the issue.  Why would you NOT think hurricane activity would vary with ocean cycle, such as the APO and PDO?

Those are 60-80 year cycles.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 4343
The hacker spirit breaks any spell
September 04, 2016, 06:02:47 AM

Many years talk about global warming, pollution. What do you think about it? Can it be reversed?

2016 is most warm year since measurement

more hot = more energy = more cyclones and energized atmospherical events

but BAU (business as usual) go on..

Really?  More cyclones?  You got some facts to prove that, buddy?

http://www.answers.com/Q/Are_the_number_of_hurricanes_increasing

answers.com? are serius?

http://nca2014.globalchange.gov/report/our-changing-climate/changes-hurricanes
https://www.wunderground.com/education/webster.asp

link REAL documents not shit / trash

--- edit --- more stupid people in my ignore list ^_^ life is so short for talk with stupids
Activity: 490
September 03, 2016, 11:53:21 PM
Yes save the planet by leading the government's leader. If they lead us individuals must follow and this planet destruction must be repel. Revolusionary Government must the one who can change this world what I mean is the Peoples Nation and democracy policy. Everyone deserves their own opinion for the good of our country and the world. But you must be listen to your highest leader to avoid conflict of ideas. And must be fear in Laws just what you do in fearing God.

by saving our planet it should start from our selves in our home and in our place because whether the government start it or implemented it then if we dont follow it is useless so it would in ourself.
Activity: 266
Yueno
September 03, 2016, 11:47:31 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
September 03, 2016, 11:37:15 PM
Of course yes,  We should save our planet. If we save planet,  there is no dirty polution.
We should save our planet for a cleae nature. For our better future.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 07:01:28 PM

lol what a fucking clown...I don't think a paid troll can be as fucked in the head as BADecker lol

Thoughts?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606430.20
legendary
September 03, 2016, 06:31:50 PM
we have to absolutely save our dying planet for the sake of both today's generations and future generations because earth hosts every living creature. it is our home for that reason we shouldnt destroy our forests, natural resources for our own sake.

Dying planet?  You must be on some other planet, or some alternate reality.

What? You are not aware of the 3 times as many species of plants and animals that lived in the past but died out? The fossil record shows us this.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 03, 2016, 04:35:38 PM
we have to absolutely save our dying planet for the sake of both today's generations and future generations because earth hosts every living creature. it is our home for that reason we shouldnt destroy our forests, natural resources for our own sake.

Dying planet?  You must be on some other planet, or some alternate reality.
legendary
September 03, 2016, 03:41:58 PM

Vicious cycle.

Cool
September 03, 2016, 02:37:57 PM
It's not even the fact that we have to save our planet. The fact is that if a person takes something from nature, man is simply obliged to return what he had taken. For example, if you cut down the forest, you need to plant new forests. If you kill the animal, you need to breed these animals. If digging a mine, it is necessary after the end of the work, filling the mine. When we take each other something, we will certainly return. Why when we take something from nature, we do not then do not give in return?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 03, 2016, 02:09:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: