Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 19. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
24% of dark is theoretically 15M USD. Not bad for 10 wallets.
I´d be scared as hell, if i had 1.5 million USD in a single wallet. Secure and back it up like a grazy man.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2751e8/psa_dont_fall_for_darkcoins_deceiving_marketing/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-darkcoin-instamine-2-millions-drks-50-of-darkcoin-in-circulation-560138
The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch! Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed. There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine. This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours. Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!! All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets. Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

Today many of those day 1 instamined coins have already been sold and right now approx 24% of all Darkcoins are held in just 10 wallets. This could be 10 people or it could be simply Evan with 10 different wallets.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I dont get it why people still buying this. Its really obvious that its scam.
Relaunch would have been way better after this "morecoinsbug" and no windows client @release.

Relaunch would cost the devs the 50% coins they instamined.

at this price, it will be 22 million usd.

That really shows how much you understand a market. You can't sell that much coin, it would crash the market in no time. That's why a market cap is not indication of market value. Man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

actually he can easily, by just selling small portions at a time
Activity: 546
Relaunch would have been way better after this "morecoinsbug" and no windows client @release.

That really shows how much you understand a market. You can't sell that much coin, it would crash the market in no time. That's why a market cap is not indication of market value. Man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Its all only theoretical assumptions until we have a proof if its was instamined by dev or not. Available evidence is clear, but theres certainly not enough to say that they are guilty.
Its a free world and everyone can have their own opinion if they want to deal with DRK or not.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You forgot to mention that when you responded to that thread, you also began lying, saying that:
 Darkcoin had a "hidden premine", when it clearly did not
 Fedoracoin had a "hidden premine", when it clearly did not

Now, you've been confirmed as both a troll and a liar.

Why don't you screenshot those lies you've said, and place them here?

Let me correct him, Darkcoin is not "hidden premine" but "instamine" 2 millions  (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
I saw the Darkcoin people claiming they were doing a pump today.  They managed a whopping 8%.  You ladies need to take some pumping lessons from XC.

The people are doing the pump or the whale pumpers? Btw, it's 27% up from 0.011 to 0.014 in a couple of hours. That's +8-9mn USD in terms of marketcap - which is more than what XC has as a coin. Bigger coins move in slower swings precisely due to the large market cap fluctuations. To get a small coin from 100k usd market cap to a million, that's easy. To get bitcoin from 7bn to 70bn, well... that's not easy Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I saw the Darkcoin people claiming they were doing a pump today.  They managed a whopping 8%.  You ladies need to take some pumping lessons from XC.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
You forgot to mention that when you responded to that thread, you also began lying, saying that:
 Darkcoin had a "hidden premine", when it clearly did not
 Fedoracoin had a "hidden premine", when it clearly did not

Now, you've been confirmed as both a troll and a liar.

Why don't you screenshot those lies you've said, and place them here?
eidoo wallet
Look HOW FAST Joshuar is i just posted this quote 20 seconds and you are already here ? This is no doubt a dummy account and i gonna report you. Have a nice ban.

LOL, I come online, respond to you, and I'm a "dummy account". Get a life man. You're sounding desperate. Report me away, fact is someone can have as many accounts as they like, but this is my only one.

It's pretty hypocritical that you complain my thread is "read only", when another user who is supporting coins he has stake in, also has a moderated thread in the Alternate cryptocurrencies section, and there are no complaints against him even when he deleted my posts in which I only stated the downsides of Monero, why? Because he also supports the coins you support/hold.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Lets recap your already established concerns, and add a new one to the list:

• you have posted on a thread (maybe even trolling/off-topic?) that was supposed to be read-only and started by some random person and got your post deleted and are now angry and it's all darkcoin's fault?
  • someone replies to a post "too fast" to your liking and you conclude it must be a dummy account?
  • anyone calling you out for spreading lies is all of a sudden in denial and a scammer?

Is that about right, anything else?
Look HOW FAST Joshuar is i just posted this quote 20 seconds and you are already here ? This is no doubt a dummy account and i gonna report you. Have a nice ban.

Hmm it appears your delusions are even more serious than I thought.

I'm just trying to understand your concerns here:

• you have posted on a thread (maybe even trolling/off-topic?) that was supposed to be read-only and started by some random person and got your post deleted and are now angry and it's all darkcoin's fault?
  • someone replies to a post "too fast" to your liking and you conclude it must be a dummy account?

Is that about right, anything else?
Funny, because I locked that topic. Only for people to read, not comment on.

Ok, thanks for clearing up the (non-) issue.
eidoo wallet
Oh well, troll being a liar and spreading a lie and when he gets called out for it, I'm the troll? Jellies be jellies I guess.

If i would be a liar then the whole Bitcointalk forum would already branned me. So please stop being a dick and let people talk and think about coins them self.
All i do is just throwing them pieces in information so they can see what your coin really is.

I thought I was in ignore?

First of all, it was you who said darkcoin is deleting ALL negative info about them, which obviously is a lie.

If you could provide the moderated thread run by darkcoin representatives where your posts containing negative facts were deleted and the nature of your posts then we could call you maybe only a half a liar.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-and-darkcoin-are-the-top-privacy-coins-626139

you see any quote there from ? He deleted them all and all negative too from other people.

Funny, because I locked that topic. Only for people to read, not comment on.
Oh well, troll being a liar and spreading a lie and when he gets called out for it, I'm the troll? Jellies be jellies I guess.

If i would be a liar then the whole Bitcointalk forum would already branned me. So please stop being a dick and let people talk and think about coins them self.
All i do is just throwing them pieces in information so they can see what your coin really is.

I thought I was in ignore?

First of all, it was you who said darkcoin is deleting ALL negative info about them, which obviously is a lie.

If you could provide the moderated thread run by darkcoin representatives where your posts containing negative facts were deleted and the nature of your posts then we could call you maybe only a half a liar.
Pages:
Jump to: