Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 21. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Formula to success.

Bought a million coins from myself. Sent it to my 65 private keys. Made shitloads of volume.
Look at the block explorer. It so well distributed...

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
So you know and accepted that Darkcoin has instamined ~2 millions ?

Why wouldn't I accept it? I had the chance to buy the instamined coins for 0.00008 but I didn't. You know why? Because I thought the spread was ridiculous. Want to buy orders were at 0.000025 (as in PMs / thread) and sell orders were 0.00007x - 0.00008x. I said screw that, it's like 3x... Then I watched it go to 0.000180 as orders were coming through to buy massive quantities and people selling them thinking "wow we are damn smart, hoho we unloaded 10 BTC's worth of dark on the whale buyer"... and then it went to 0.0005 and they stopped laughing... and then some sold again, and the laughter was over as buyers bought it up all until 0.002.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I cant believe people are putting so much money into something that hasnt even demonstrated it can work (on a massive scale if nothing else)

They're not. DRK's market cap is still peanuts compared to BTC or even LTC. (Less than 1% of BTC and 14% of LTC)

The "so much money" bit will come once it's demonstrated to work (on a massive scale) which will likely happen over the next few months to two years.

As for the instamine stuff, as one poster has already stated, it's all gone. Washed out by the markets in the early days of the coin when people were dumping 10's of thousands at a time.

Most of it probably has, thats true, although some claim there is a few addresses they have found in the block explorer that hold a significant amount of DRK from the start.

DRK could very well become successful, but i think the main question is how significant is privacy?
Time will tell, it wont be long before zerocoin gets implemented and people will trade using BTC.
Its quite possible that most major cryptos will offer anonymous transactions too.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
I cant believe people are putting so much money into something that hasnt even demonstrated it can work (on a massive scale if nothing else)

They're not. DRK's market cap is still peanuts compared to BTC or even LTC. (Less than 1% of BTC and 14% of LTC)

The "so much money" bit will come once it's demonstrated to work (on a massive scale) which will likely happen over the next few months to two years.

As for the instamine stuff, as one poster has already stated, it's all gone. Washed out by the markets in the early days of the coin when people were dumping 10's of thousands at a time.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
8-10% of the monetary base was instamined. 90% is not (2 out of 22).

I'm not a member of the instamine fear squadron, but DRK will likely have 14 million max, not 22 million, since the minimum block reward has been hit years before the 'most likely' scenario that Duffied used to come up with 22 million number. This amounts to ~20% of supply in 2030 and ~14% of the eventual maximum around 2070. See page 6 of DRK whitepaper.

I think I remember the graph you are referring to. The curve is on top of the existing coins (aka newly issued), so it wasn't a total.

If block reward hits 5 and stabilizes at 5, it'll be 16-17 (someone did the math on the thread).

Still 2 out of 16 or 17 are not 100% (PoW/PoS instamine within a week or two). That would label a coin as instamined (100% of monetary base, not a fraction of it).

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
What i see from reading this thread is that there is no level of professionalism whatsoever with DRK.

Its all very well and good for the dev to apologise and say that cutting down the amount of coins was a mistake, but i dont accept that as a "mistake" at all.

He should have taken a far more professional approach.

Where is the dev team?
Oh wait, there is none.

Activity: 560
8-10% of the monetary base was instamined. 90% is not (2 out of 22).

I'm not a member of the instamine fear squadron, but DRK will likely have 14 million max, not 22 million, since the minimum block reward has been hit years before the 'most likely' scenario that Duffied used to come up with 22 million number. This amounts to ~20% of supply in 2030 and ~14% of the eventual maximum around 2070. See page 6 of DRK whitepaper.
Activity: 560
such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

The DRK charts says it all

+1, Monero's bloating blockchain makes it 10x less user friendly than even Bitcoin...The chain is over 8 times bigger than the Bitcoin blockchain at the moment and is getting bigger every second. Since many of you know how long the Bitcoin blockchain takes to fully sync(about 8 hours), multiple that by 8, and that means it takes over 64 hours for the Monero/cryptonote blockchains to sync...And the chain is ever growing, so eventually that number could be 100 hours, 300 hours etc.

Are we in the business of straight-up fabricating facts, now? The Monero chain is 350 MB. 8x bigger then Bitcoin would be something like 150 GB. Also, I do hope you're aware that DRK needs to cascade masternode mixing in order to have any actual anonymity (any individual masternode obviously cannot be trusted to keep the sender-receiver mapping secret). This cascading is bloat (more transactions), and roughly linear with number of stages. There's also bloating in DRK from having to break up transaction amounts to send to different pools (e.e 11.2 = 10 + 1 + 0.2), though the same exists in CryptoNote. This latter factor cancels.

Even a first order estimate will tell you that DRK with cascading is probably more bloated than CryptoNote. This is because the ambiguity of the O(n) ring signatures is guaranteed (see mathematical proof in CryptoNote whitepaper) while cascading needs to have many, many stages before it can be reasonably trustworthy. I remember Anonymint ran some numbers on the number of stages needed, but I'm too lazy to go track it down in DRK's 1500 pages.
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good luck, facts still are the facts  Grin
legendary
What I wrote is clear:

As for the instamine, Darkcoin is not instamined because that would imply the whole monetary base is instamined. This is true for pow/pos hybrids.

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days.

8-10% of the monetary base was instamined. 90% is not (2 out of 22). Is the whole coin instamined? No. Is it bad for distribution? No. The market decided these were worth pennies and people paid accordingly and distributed it through the market. Otherwise PoW/PoS hybrids would be dead with one-week instamines for the 100% of the monetary base.

If you want to isolate stuff, like you did with the 2mn wallet that evan supposedly holds (from the airdrop that never came and as such no 2mn extra coins were created) continue doing it. Readers can read, even if you bold stuff.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Why wouldn't I accept it? I had the chance to buy the instamined coins for 0.00008 but I didn't. You know why? Because I thought the spread was ridiculous. Want to buy orders were at 0.000025 (as in PMs / thread) and sell orders were 0.00007x - 0.00008x. I said screw that, it's like 3x... Then I watched it go to 0.000180 as orders were coming through to buy massive quantities and people selling them thinking "wow we are damn smart, hoho we unloaded 10 BTC's worth of dark on the whale buyer"... and then it went to 0.0005 and they stopped laughing... and then some sold again, and the laughter was over as buyers bought it up all until 0.002.

Exactly.
How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

Unlike you, I was there since late January and saw what was happening in WTS/WTB and the rate upon hitting ccex, and the consequent transactions and volume.

Even if someone WASN'T there, they can find the messages in the thread "hey WTS 10k DRKs for 0.25btc"

CCEX chart upon entry was 0.00001 (10k DRKs for 0.1 btc), quickly adjusted to 0.000025 to reflect prior volume that was taking place through pms.

The proof you seek is in the thread pages (WTS/WTB)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4889177
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4861558

+ the charts of ccex and poloniex.

As for the instamine, Darkcoin is not instamined because that would imply the whole monetary base is instamined. This is true for pow/pos hybrids.

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did they appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies because just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later).

Can you not read?
   ???What did he just type....
eidoo wallet
How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

Unlike you, I was there since late January and saw what was happening in WTS/WTB and the rate upon hitting ccex, and the consequent transactions and volume.

Even if someone WASN'T there, they can find the messages in the thread "hey WTS 10k DRKs for 0.25btc"

CCEX chart upon entry was 0.00001 (10k DRKs for 0.1 btc), quickly adjusted to 0.000025 to reflect prior volume that was taking place through pms.

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did they appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies because just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later).

Can you not read?
   ???What did he just type....
legendary

legendary
How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did miners appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies. Just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later). In the meantime people were exchanging worthless coins for pennies.
Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact2: People bought, the instamine was distributed

Fact3: People sold later on locking profits of 10x-100x etc

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are distributed.

What do you have as proof, your 30 IQ level?

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.

You said you read the blockchain right? Why don't you look at those early addresses, and tell me most of the coins were withdrawn. Funny how you say, "Anyway" to get off the subject, because you've been caught Lying. What later issue? Trying to get off topic again? This is Sad, and I'm done, you've been caught Lying for all to see..

I don't understand your logic Smiley This topic we focus on how darkcoin do instamine, and your friend already accepted in the response that "the instamine was distributed".... So, what I said is your friend know there is instamine in Darkcoin ~ 2 million dark, then your friend tried to say that instamine's coin was distributed, which it is not cover in this topic. I can create another topic to show that how instamine's coin distributed Smiley
eidoo wallet
Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are distributed.

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.

Funny how you say, "Anyway" to get off the subject, because you've been caught Lying. What later issue? Trying to get off topic again? This is Sad, and I'm done, you've been caught Lying for all to see..

Keep trolling Tongue

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.
Pages:
Jump to: