Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 17. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.
Please use a DRK explorer and start with block 1.

Both coins have the same game plan..

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit
muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.
Not really. I'm having trouble understanding why no windows wallet/miner or whatever at launch is a problem. People should switch to Linux anyways, too many Windows fanboys.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.

Please use a DRK explorer and start with block 1.

Both coins have the same game plan..

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit

muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Again, just to remind you. If you are a new investor who want to invest in Drk. please find information below.

NO

ONE

CARES

ABOUT

YOUR

FUD
legendary
Terminated.
I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

i'd invest in the site memgenerator.net before either of those lol
Good one  Cheesy
I actually think that that would be a wiser investment.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
CLOAK is taking over anyways. Dump DRK and buy CLOAK. DRK is a huge scam anyways why would want to hold any of that scamcoin.

Or buy SC, NXT, NEM and XC Cheesy
I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

i'd invest in the site memgenerator.net before either of those lol
legendary
Terminated.
CLOAK is taking over anyways. Dump DRK and buy CLOAK. DRK is a huge scam anyways why would want to hold any of that scamcoin.

I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
not anonymity but protect privacy is a need... i think
Activity: 868
Anonimity is a bad thing, it was just a hype. Hiding the block chain/ transactions is the worst thing you can do and you can't detect frauds played by pool owners or exchanges etc. Anonimity hype is over
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
No one...wait for it...Cares.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I see the price has been slowly declining this week and will continue to do so as people sell off and move into NXT, XC or monero
Most likely people move back to Bitcoin because of this:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/228523266/Anonymity-Airdrop
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhonorcoinxhc-pos-anonymity-airdrop-poloniex-bittrex-639043
Time will tell

Sounds nice... what do you think are the chances they will deliver? And if they do, that it actually works as advertised? And even if it does, it's still going to be inferior to DarkSend in more than one ways.

The true leaders always get imitators, which is all good in itself. But credulous people losing their monies in second grade solutions is not. Traders will win no matter the fundamentals, but those jumping to every new anon coin thinking they missed the DarkTrain won't.
Activity: 146
Hey, darkcoin isn't a scam. It's one of the best coins right now.
Pages:
Jump to: