Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 16. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When you are going to see "Dark"coin on a merchant, you can be sure that something illegal is behind and with the false centralized anon tech behind , its going to be a treasure for anti criminal organisation.

English lessons are in order:

Thesaurus Legend
Adj.   1.   centralized - drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority; "centralized control of emergency relief efforts"; "centralized government"
centralised

decentralised, decentralized - withdrawn from a center or place of concentration; especially having power or function dispersed from a central to local authorities; "a decentralized school administration"

Coins with a central mixer = centralized. Example Fedoracoin, XC in its first implementation, coins using an exchange for laundering etc. All of these examples use a centralized mixer or laundering service.

Coins where there can be a thousand nodes, setup by the very users of the network (all over the world) to process transactions are not "center". The function is distributed / dispersed and is hence DEcentralized.

Centralized = the authorities can go to one place and shut the one and only central mixer down.
Decentralized = the authorities need to take down hundreds / thousands of nodes all over the globe.

Decentralized ? You speak about amazon server where the majority of the masternode are registered ? its centralized and you have no physical acces if something go wrong , easy way for authorities.

Personal server with 10000$ on it ? Maintenance ? security of data ? ISP ?... I dont speak about Tor its already in the hand of nsa !

For something really decentralized you need not thousand but billion of node each with minimal maintenance and easy to set up !

How many masternode are up right now ? 300 ? 80% on amazon server ?

Its a really bad joke...

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
When you are going to see "Dark"coin on a merchant, you can be sure that something illegal is behind and with the false centralized anon tech behind , its going to be a treasure for anti criminal organisation.

English lessons are in order:

Thesaurus Legend
Adj.   1.   centralized - drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority; "centralized control of emergency relief efforts"; "centralized government"
centralised

decentralised, decentralized - withdrawn from a center or place of concentration; especially having power or function dispersed from a central to local authorities; "a decentralized school administration"

Coins with a central mixer = centralized. Example Fedoracoin, XC in its first implementation, coins using an exchange for laundering etc. All of these examples use a centralized mixer or laundering service.

Coins where there can be a thousand nodes, setup by the very users of the network (all over the world) to process transactions are not "center". The function is distributed / dispersed and is hence DEcentralized.

Centralized = the authorities can go to one place and shut the one and only central mixer down.
Decentralized = the authorities need to take down hundreds / thousands of nodes all over the globe.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Well they are so ignorant that they don't even realize what anonymity actually means.
The US could kill you right now with a press of a button, spying + drones ^_^.
Being able to transfer my money without being traced is a good start isn't it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Every time a troll tries to badmouth Darkcoin, just post this.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I think it proves the opposite that only those in on the instamine are claiming it is not a scam Smiley

Please do yourself and drk a favour, keep quiet the storm is blowing over. You constant excuses and justifications for the method of release are doing more harm.

If you really believe coins are best released with no windows qt and no pools. Put a thread up about it and settle it once and for all. See what the rest of the community says about it.

I challenge you to do it now?  

ALL COINS SHOULD BE RELEASED WITH NO WINDOWS QT AND NO POOLS. VOTE NOW. POW IS FOR LINUX ONLY FROM NOW ON.

make that your title.

Wrong. You seem to be applying the term scam to everything. Even if it was instamined, which it was not, it still is not a scam. Go look up words definitions.
Yes, average users with minimum knowledge still use windows only. Pools shouldn't be used in any coin IMO.
Complain some more and keep missing out on the money.

Cheers.

It was not instamined guys you heard it from laudaM  .... move along no instamine here. No scam.

Well a captive instamine on huge rewards for linux and devs may not be a true scam to you, when combining that with cutting the minting by 75% later... some people would define that a near a scam as you can get. I don't complain further since i discovered a little stash someone had mined for me. However, keeping quiet is the best policy. Why drag this thread to the top just to defend actions that can not be defended.

You are doing drk no favours here. Get the price back up please i refuse to cash out until it is back at peak.

legendary
Terminated.
I think it proves the opposite that only those in on the instamine are claiming it is not a scam Smiley

Please do yourself and drk a favour, keep quiet the storm is blowing over. You constant excuses and justifications for the method of release are doing more harm.

If you really believe coins are best released with no windows qt and no pools. Put a thread up about it and settle it once and for all. See what the rest of the community says about it.

ALL COINS SHOULD BE RELEASED WITH NO WINDOWS QT AND NO POOLS. VOTE NOW. POW IS FOR LINUX ONLY FROM NOW ON.

make that your title.

Wrong. You seem to be applying the term scam to everything. Even if it was instamined, which it was not, it still is not a scam. Go look up words definitions.
Yes, average users with minimum knowledge still use windows only. Pools shouldn't be used in any coin IMO.
Complain some more and keep missing out on the money.

Cheers.
legendary
I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley

Soo... how many 500 DRK blocks did you and/or your friends instamine ?

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/block/000007d91d1254d60e2dd1ae580383070a4ddffa4c64c2eeb4a2f9ecc0414343

You may as well be mining fiat.
So this proves my point. You missed out, and you're mad because of it.
How many blocks did Satoshi mine? Go to his house and complain.  Wink

make that your title.

legendary
Terminated.
I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/block/000007d91d1254d60e2dd1ae580383070a4ddffa4c64c2eeb4a2f9ecc0414343

So this proves my point. You missed out, and you're mad because of it.
How many blocks did Satoshi mine? Go to his house and complain.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Everyone can have their own opinion, but the evidence of the instamine is just too obvious for those who actually cared enough to take a look at how first few thousand blocks were mined.
Anyway, was it scam instamine or not - it does not even matter anymore. Dark is a success in its market cap.
legendary
Terminated.
I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley
DRK IS NOT A SCAM !
INSTAMINE DONT EXIST !
THE HUMANS COME FROM ADAM AND EVE !

Lets the pump going on !
I want to be RICH !
legendary
How many cores would the dev had running the first 24 hours, any guesses, hundreds, thousands?

The c3 xlarge is only $1.680 per Hour
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E5-2680+v2+%40+2.80GHz&cpuCount=2
With a Sunday 4 am launch with a new algo no-one understood, no pools, or window users and then turn around and close source something where people have donated 1000 and 1000 of hours to get linux where it is today and bitcoin as well, deserves northing else as a boycott within the crypto-scene.
This is how the gangster banker operate, not the people longing for change of the system. Replacing one scam with another archives nothing. (Long live Bitcoin and Monero)

I'll guess.. one i7 and a stratum exploit.. or two.. Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4492641
legendary
that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.
Please use a DRK explorer and start with block 1.

Both coins have the same game plan..

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit
muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.
Not really. I'm having trouble understanding why no windows wallet/miner or whatever at launch is a problem. People should switch to Linux anyways, too many Windows fanboys.

That won't happen unless "the WinDOH" decides to block/disable everyone's "illegal" copy and lose 80% of their users. LOLz
legendary
Activity: 966
Energy is Wealth
How many cores would the dev had running the first 24 hours, any guesses, hundreds, thousands?

The c3 xlarge is only $1.680 per Hour
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E5-2680+v2+%40+2.80GHz&cpuCount=2
With a Sunday 4 am launch with a new algo no-one understood, no pools, or window users and then turn around and close source something where people have donated 1000 and 1000 of hours to get linux where it is today and bitcoin as well, deserves northing else as a boycott within the crypto-scene.
This is how the gangster banker operate, not the people longing for change of the system. Replacing one scam with another archives nothing. (Long live Bitcoin and Monero)
legendary
Not really. I'm having trouble understanding why no windows wallet/miner or whatever at launch is a problem. People should switch to Linux anyways, too many Windows fanboys.

For cpu coins (as DRK was at its launch)

-If a Windows QT is released immediately: Ohhhhh you are a botnet coin*, screw that
-If it's not released: Ohhhhh you want to exclude windows miners** and mine it by yourself

* Some cpu-coin pre-anns have strong comments from miners that ask for the non-release of a windows client to prevent botnets from mining at the launch. If it happens then the "botnet coin" accusation follows the coin for a long time.

** The vast majority of cpu mining farms / instances run on linux anyway, so windows mining doesn't even play any serious role. But at least these are legit miners, not botnets.

Conclusion: Haters will always find something to bitch about.

Hmm, you're a smart guy alex so don't suggest any coins are launched without windows qt nor pools. There is no reason to do this other than to get a nice jump at instamining some easy coins. If it is cpu only it needs to have pools so windows miners have some chance to mine on low diff too. I don't agree botnets are such an issue on launch as linux cpu farms.  Besides how many botnets are going to pull off profitable work to jump on every new shitcoin that could possibly be worth something at some point. CPU only coins need to have seriously quick diff retargeting since yes there are people here that have proved they have access to 20k plus cores. If they have unlimited 24 hour access to those i am not sure, but launches of cpu only have to be watched closely.

In darks case there were even bigger issues as we know, like the diff being super instamine friendly. Come on 2 million coins before an unofficial windows qt posted just hours later. Slashing the minting... although you already explained perhaps that was not as bad as it seems before looking into it closely. Also i see other coins are pulling this regularly now too. DRK set some bad examples.

Let's not keep bumping this thread. DRK got away with it all now, too late to keep crying.

I think everyone is aware of drks first 24 hours so no point dragging it up over and over. The justifcations and excuses keep this thread popping to the top. 

Seems there are 3 or 4 coins that have some seemingly decent devs behind them now... Let's see what happens now the breed of copy and paste devs could be about to get squashed out. If dark can hang on to it's position then clearly it has a superior dev/support behind it and he deserved what ever instamine he grabbed up. The linux miners that did nothing .......not so much.
legendary
that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.
Please use a DRK explorer and start with block 1.

Both coins have the same game plan..

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit
muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.

You heard it hear first LaudaM said no more launches with windows qt and pools. Linux only from now on. Let's take a vote to see the % of the board that agrees ..

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
its great that it's been told us to prevent from making bad choices/ +1
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

For cpu coins (as DRK was at its launch)

-If a Windows QT is released immediately: Ohhhhh you are a botnet coin*, screw that
-If it's not released: Ohhhhh you want to exclude windows miners** and mine it by yourself

* Some cpu-coin pre-anns have strong comments from miners that ask for the non-release of a windows client to prevent botnets from mining at the launch. If it happens then the "botnet coin" accusation follows the coin for a long time.

** The vast majority of cpu mining farms / instances run on linux anyway, so windows mining doesn't even play any serious role. But at least these are legit miners, not botnets.

Conclusion: Haters will always find something to bitch about.
Pages:
Jump to: