Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 22. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact2: People bought, the instamine was distributed

Fact3: People sold later on locking profits of 10x-100x etc

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are well distributed.

What do you have as proof, your 30 IQ level? Get off you troll/liar..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Keep trolling Tongue

+1.

I'm in the making of a whole "article" to end this crap and explain how 99% of those coins were sold Early.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

Keep trolling Tongue

No one cares.

You could of made $40,000, but you instead ramble on about something that no ones cares for.

Darkcoin is very evenly distributed right now. WANT proof? Check the blockchain.

I have checked the blockchain already. Have you checked ? I mean the second block until ~3200 having 500 DRK. I don't think you have checked that  Shocked Roll Eyes

THE FACTS ABOUT IloveAnonCoin

1. Is not making riches with alt coins.

2. Is jelly of smart people making riches with alt coins.

3. Small penis.

4. Can't bench 150 lbs.

5. Is now angry.

Just focus on the fact !!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I do care because I wouldn't invest in a scam coin.

such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

The DRK charts says it all

+1, Monero's bloating blockchain makes it 10x less user friendly than even Bitcoin...The chain is over 8 times bigger than the Bitcoin blockchain at the moment and is getting bigger every second. Since many of you know how long the Bitcoin blockchain takes to fully sync(about 8 hours), multiple that by 8, and that means it takes over 64 hours for the Monero/cryptonote blockchains to sync...And the chain is ever growing, so eventually that number could be 100 hours, 300 hours etc.

Not to mention that coin is a clone with no innovation and no new features, and there are 3 other Bytecoin clonecoins in existence such as Quazarcoin, FantomCoin, and HoneyPenny. I could even make a Bytecoin clone myself by simply forking Bytecoin which means to copy it's entire codebase word for word and only changing the name and logo, and that's what the devs of Monero, Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin, and HoneyPenny did

Does DRK has any innovation ? Don't say Darksend, as you know, it is coinjoin from gmaxwell.

Coinjoin is centralized... stop saying shit about DRK.

DRK has x11 algo, the first coin to do so. DRK has the most advanced implemtation of coinjoin available. DRK Is the first to have DGW.(Dark Gravity Wave)

Monero only have 1 feature, Ring Sigs and that was copied from Bytecoin.

so?

So? There's nothing that sets it apart from the other Bytecoin clones, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin.

I don't want to intervene you, but should we focus on the topic which is Darkcoin instamine 2 millions ?

No one cares.

You could of made $40,000, but you instead ramble on about something that no ones cares for.

Darkcoin is very evenly distributed right now. WANT proof? Check the blockchain.

oh I forgot, you cant understand English. Go google translate what I just said.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
aarrgh im terrible read your english!
please give a result of your thread please .
il be check this thread again  later  .

please update op.
It's terrible to read YOUR english my friend Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
aarrgh im terrible read your english!
please give a result of your thread please .
il be check this thread again  later  .

please update op.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

+1, Monero's bloating blockchain makes it 10x less user friendly than even Bitcoin...The chain is over 8 times bigger than the Bitcoin blockchain at the moment and is getting bigger every second. Since many of you know how long the Bitcoin blockchain takes to fully sync(about 8 hours), multiple that by 8, and that means it takes over 64 hours for the Monero/cryptonote blockchains to sync...And the chain is ever growing, so eventually that number could be 100 hours, 300 hours etc.

Not to mention that coin is a clone with no innovation and no new features, and there are 3 other Bytecoin clonecoins in existence such as Quazarcoin, FantomCoin, and HoneyPenny. I could even make a Bytecoin clone myself by simply forking Bytecoin which means to copy it's entire codebase word for word and only changing the name and logo, and that's what the devs of Monero, Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin, and HoneyPenny did

Does DRK has any innovation ? Don't say Darksend, as you know, it is coinjoin from gmaxwell.

DRK has x11 algo, the first coin to do so. DRK has the most advanced implemtation of coinjoin available. DRK Is the first to have DGW.(Dark Gravity Wave)

so?

So? There's nothing that sets it apart from the other Bytecoin clones, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin.

I don't want to intervene you, but should we focus on the topic which is Darkcoin instamine 2 millions ?

No one cares.

+1
Activity: 294
such a pathetic thread.

so?

No one cares.

such a pathetic thread.

so?

Activity: 426
such a pathetic thread.

so?

Activity: 426
such a pathetic thread.

so?

I'm a fan of Bytecoin as its one of the original cryptonote currencies and it's extremely cheap. I love trying to get in on the ground floor Smiley I have a couple Monero and Quazarcoin as well but I feel like they are reaching their ceiling.
Drk should be higher priced than LTC IMO

Yeah, it is your opinion.  Grin
Why LTC should be higher  ?
Slower.. just copied BTC nothing special it self at all.

I don't say LTC should be higher ....
I just focus on the fact that Darkcoin instamine 2 millions  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
At beginig DRK was cheap as penny noone cares... ater 304 months thier dev hard work all cry...
you coulded bought those cheap DRK premine no premine what ever.
I was from beginig of minig and none was interesting in DRK...
Now pice up and scam... Same was with quark...
DRK bringed more than LTC itsleslf it should be higher DRK gives some part of anonymity
now price goes up and alt haters come out...
Drk should be higher priced than LTC IMO it just better faster and give some new feature annominity with it.
Rest on hype just trying follow DRK creates mixers or hate it lol...

Actually first instamine warnings were posted just a little after they hardforked the block reward.
I do agree that now the scam talks are largely escalated, but seriously you cant be supriced that they did?
Now DRK has high value and those > 3000 instamined large blocks are worth literally a fortune.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Why LTC should be higher  ?
Slower.. just copied BTC nothing special it self at all.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
At beginig DRK was cheap as penny noone cares... ater 304 months thier dev hard work all cry...
you coulded bought those cheap DRK premine no premine what ever.
I was from beginig of minig and none was interesting in DRK...
Now pice up and scam... Same was with quark...
DRK bringed more than LTC itsleslf it should be higher DRK gives some part of anonymity
now price goes up and alt haters come out...
Drk should be higher priced than LTC IMO it just better faster and give some new feature annominity with it.
Rest on hype just trying follow DRK creates mixers or hate it lol...
Activity: 294
you guys are still on this crap?  Huh No one gives a fuck.

That "instamine" has been spread out pretty well now.

This thread is just a trolling playground for people like iloveanoncoin...

lame as hell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Come on. Dont get personal and stick to the facts.

It is a fact. Prove me wrong.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: