Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 2. (Read 82588 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 101
While evan is going to move away from the masternode model (supposedly).

Is there any evidence of this?  I've never heard anything about it.

He said he is going to move the anonymization on to the protocol level so mixing at the masternode level is not needed anymore. Masternodes will however do the work of quorums i.e. instant transactions (which will be on by default iirc) and decentralized API.

When and where did he say this?

Here, let me Search Function that for you.

Ring signatures are going to be implemented in V2. I will begin development immediately after I opensource V1.

18 months later, that promise remains broken.
[...]

Actually he decided to drop the ring signatures in favor of Darksend/Mixing because of blockchain bloat 10 days later.

RC3 Progress Report

I've had some substantial progress on DarkSend and have figured out how to make our existing system as secure as ring signatures. Vastly improved security, no bloat (from the ring signatures) and without actually having to trust new cryptography (it hasn't been extensively tested like what DarkSend uses) . So I think it'll give us a HUGE advantage in the coming months. More to come soon, I'm going to start implementing this tomorrow.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

He said he is going to move the anonymization on to the protocol level so mixing at the masternode level is not needed anymore. Masternodes will however do the work of quorums i.e. instant transactions (which will be on by default iirc) and decentralized API.

Here, let me Search Function that for you.

Ring signatures are going to be implemented in V2. I will begin development immediately after I opensource V1.

18 months later, that promise remains broken.

Just like I2P, masternode blinding, etc.

And people think this goofy crypto-Carl can succeed where ETH failed.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

legendary
so many threads on dash right now on the main forum I wonder why the new wave of dark/dash spam?

An ultimate dash pump coming... maybe or maybe not.

I see no pump coming. Only an instamined-coin that has more than half of its supply locked up in masternodes paying operators interest. Allowing those who own a large stake in dash to keep adding masternodes with their interest they earn, which is a problem in itself.

What will those holding dash to run masternodes do IF evan does indeed move away from the concept of master nodes?

If the model of the system changes I see a huge dump in dash as there would be no reason to hold dash.

The price is artiifically propped up because to run a MNs  you are required to hold dash and not sell them or move them. etc.

I do see a dump coming though.

Market depth of dash is 60btc on poloniex. Not much to sell into for a coin with a market cap of $13,000,000.

Let's double that and say there is 60 btc depth on craptsy.

120 btc market depth for a coin with $13,000,000 market cap...says to me price is too high...

down the price goes...
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
so many threads on dash right now on the main forum I wonder why the new wave of dark/dash spam?

An ultimate dash pump coming... maybe or maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
this deserves a bump
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Its proof they give a flying fuck about the security of the coin as long as they can scam.
84% for over a week and nothing is done about.
The 20% unknown must be considered hostile as well by a responsible caring knowledgeable dev of-course in the Dash world scamming has priorities.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/#!extraction
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
If you are unhappy with the Darkcoin instamine, invest in something such as silkcoin, because you will be better off in the long term when SHTF.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Aah, another Darkcoin scam thread.
And if so -  he'd deserve it for all the amazing work he has done.

How many Bitcoins were instamined?
That sums up to how many US $?

oh yeah Jefferey dahmer did a great job injecting hydrochloric acid or boiling water into the skulls of his victims to turn them into sex slave zombies
and was a great at keeping severed penis's, torso's and heads in his freezer.. he was so good at he got away with it for years !
so i guess he deserved to get away with it and so does every other guy that comes along right ?
"amazing" work eh ? yaaaaaaaaaaa

ohh yeah i looooove your logic buddy ahahhahhahaa

omygod you people are fucked in the head seriously

hey Mark was great at ripping off all you Gox'tards so he deserves to keep the half billion dollars worth of bitcoin he stole right ?
and by your genius logic we should allow every other guy that comes along to do the exact same.. yeah that's brilliant guy  Roll Eyes

hey Bitcoin did blah blah blah so every other scammy altcoin should be able to be a sleezy thieving pile of bullshit too eh ?

You are as right as you can be. People get exactly what they deserve: To be fucked up even more than what they already are. Fuck them!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
darkcoin changed name to dash, this thread should be changed to "SCAM Dash instamine 2million DASH(100% of DASH in circulati

How about you end this? Stop reviving old threads that need to die. The worst part of it is that it is only coming from people who were late to join the train back then.
It is however not late to join now either, but you choose to waste your and everyone else's time posting nonsense.

Oh, and there is this:

Quite ironic actually.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
darkcoin changed name to dash, this thread should be changed to "SCAM Dash instamine 2million DASH(100% of DASH in circulati

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I just saw coinmarketcap has added 2 asterix to DASH- ** Significantly Premined

Hmm, I can't see it, are you sure?
Playing dumb?

That's just illodin doing his usual brand of subtle trolling. I do respect that he does it in an intelligent and low-key humor sort of way at least, instead of usual name calling, insults, and looseness with facts that pass for discussion by the rest of the dash community.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

Playing dumb?
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Coinmarketcap should at least add a new filter option for Instamined currencies like Dash. The definition of a instamine would be where the coin's actual core parameters were changed after launch to benefit early miners.

Similar to a premine except that it occured slightly after launch. Leaving a coin like Dash with other regular coins that never had such fraudelent or incompetant instamines is wholly unfair.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

It's been removed, because DashHoles whined about the "unfair" overlap in the definitions of 'insta' vs 'pre' mined.

Please use the CoinMarketCap.com Request Form to let them know that it's wrong to reward DashHoles for quibbling over such a distinction without a difference.
Pages:
Jump to: