Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 10. (Read 82588 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Honestly guys, if raising 6 months old threads back from the grave is your idea of a ''well-organised'' troll attack on Darkcoin
and its community its rather pathetic.
The problem with darkcoin fanboys is that they think everything is a "troll attack"... which is kinda funny, when you think of it, because they generate 10 times more spam and useless comments than the trolls

Seriously, type "Darkcoin" into twitter and probably 90% of posts are nothing but spam retweets by sock accounts.

i jus did, ur right!!. LOLOL
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Honestly guys, if raising 6 months old threads back from the grave is your idea of a ''well-organised'' troll attack on Darkcoin
The problem with darkcoin fanboys is that they think everything is a "troll attack"... which is kinda funny, when you think of it, because they generate 10 times more spam and useless comments than the trolls

Seriously, type "Darkcoin" into twitter and probably 90% of posts are nothing but spam retweets by sock accounts.

You do your research on twitter?  Lolz!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Amazing this scam is still around, the world truly is in bad shape

yep..

The dev of darkcoin instamined,and is propping it up with his instamined darkcoins. People actualy buy that, i also instamine darkcoin.

I support darkcoin because i need to sell my instamined coins asap.

I love Darkcoin. Please sell them in low price and I will buy!

Im waiting for pumps to sell 1% of instamined coins. Rest of instamined coins ill keep, other 99%, for a very very very longterm time
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

Now lets keep this threat where it belongs :

Activity: 478

yep..

The dev of darkcoin instamined,and is propping it up with his instamined darkcoins. People actualy buy that, i also instamine darkcoin.

I love Darkcoin. Please sell them in low price and I will buy!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

yep..

Recommend a "Scam Alert" news entry on Darkcoin.io as well. Imo it should be used more to communicate critical non-update related items.
Activity: 294

yep..

PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
the dev is claiming that he has instant transactions in the works now...we shall see...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
How is this scam progressing?  Must be hard to dump 2 million coins with this volume. It will take the dev forever with the additional 300 free coins coming in daily through his stack of masternodes  

Is it true?

Must be because a Piece of Shit said so  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
How is this scam progressing?  Must be hard to dump 2 million coins with this volume. It will take the dev forever with the additional 300 free coins coming in daily through his stack of masternodes 

Is it true?
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
How is this scam progressing?  Must be hard to dump 2 million coins with this volume. It will take the dev forever with the additional 300 free coins coming in daily through his stack of masternodes 
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It was announced well in advance of the launch. All the sheep bleating "instamine!" are just envious. There were many people mining, and coins were well distributed in the weeks that followed. To suggest that the developer instamined 2 million coins is nothing but a blatant lie.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
This thread is a joke lol. Darkcoin is the biggest innovation in cryptocurrency since Bitcoin. People forget that the instamine was necessary for the developers to spend 2 years of full time development on this coin. Do you think they would do it for free? Ignorant people. Even BTC was instamined. Anyone could have joined the instamine as well, it was open to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

DarkCoin was largely held by insiders which is why they controlled the price so well on the way up. It's gonna be another worldcoin, another aurora.  I still can't believe how many people paid $10 per coins for DarkScam.  lol.

This is why you don't buy coins that have been instamined 50% on the first day by the dev....

LOL... The whole altcoin market is a bloodbath with losses ranging from -15 to -60%+ (Cloak), with LTC and Peercoin losing 20% in a day... perhaps Evan instamined them too...

BTC losing 7% (edit: flascrashed 40%), also Evan's fault.
Activity: 247
Best threads from /r/DRKCoin:

Anyone else still holding after buying at $10+ ?
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2dpeza/anyone_else_still_holding_after_buying_at_10/
^^^^
Some bagholders who bought at the peak and will continue to hold until 0

Why the price of DRK down?Is there something wrong with RC4?
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2dmdhn/why_the_price_of_drk_downis_there_something_wrong/
^^^^
DRK cult members confused as to why their messiah RC4 hasn't brought DRK to the moon. They were promised RC4 would be DRK's savior.

Long waited Darkcoin RC4 just got launched by Evan minutes ago followed by 12% price increase. We might hit the all-time-high soon.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2dfraj/long_waited_darkcoin_rc4_just_got_launched_by/
^^^^
This one from 4 days ago with the OP suggesting DRK would soon hit an all-time-high
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
75% crashed today. What's going on?

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: