Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 8. (Read 82588 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
There was an instamine, Evan has all the coins, he is scamming us, Darkcoin is easily breakable...have I missed anything?

HYIPs are illegal in Arizona and The Darkscam Foundation is under investigation.  

Darkscam was started by and for the benefit of Masternode, who Drak says is some kind of altcoin gangster.

Vertoe and InternetApe are gone; Darkscam's bus factor = 1.

The remote MadoffNode killswitch is a terrible idea without precedent.

The attempt to steal/trademark DASH and escape your shady past will fail.

I took the liberty of highlighting in bold the most significant of your lies.  

hi stonehedge...this is just the begining of the end of dash m8 Grin  watch how more true comments will be left here than on the real dash ann Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
There was an instamine, Evan has all the coins, he is scamming us, Darkcoin is easily breakable...have I missed anything?

HYIPs are illegal in Arizona and The Darkscam Foundation is under investigation. 

Darkscam was started by and for the benefit of Masternode, who Drak says is some kind of altcoin gangster.

I took the liberty of highlighting in bold the most significant of your lies. 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.
Funny, I always thought he made his money in *Bitcoin*, seeing as he became obsessed with it in 2010. Talk about getting in early...

He most likely has and continues to make the big BTC cryptofiat bucks.

That said, he and the shitcoin/ shitalgo dirty bankster wannabe gangs, are one of the main factors behind BTC's plummeting price.

1 500 DRK instamined block * 0.02 BTC = 10 BTC or approximately 2500 USD $$$ Shocked
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.
Funny, I always thought he made his money in *Bitcoin*, seeing as he became obsessed with it in 2010. Talk about getting in early...
Activity: 672
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What a great coin with a great purpose ! (Joke inside)

lmfaoooo, I laughed so hard cause I get the pun.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What a great coin with a great purpose ! (Joke inside)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Go on Cnerd, summaries it for those of us who do not like to read
lol, yea, sure, right away, sir! Just sit and wait and ill make the best summary ever, youll see.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
Darkcoin is the most mentioned coin on this board already.... i mean run some searches in every coin thread someone is talking about it.

I couldn't figure out why Duff would buy a perfectly good coin, with proven state-of-the-art Cryptonote anon, only to ruin it with shitty trusted 3rd party Masternodes.

Now I'm thinking the DASH rebranding is an attempt to escape Darkcoin's widespread reputation for being an instamined scam.
They can run but cant hide. (They can make a dash for it but cant hide)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Darkcoin is the most mentioned coin on this board already.... i mean run some searches in every coin thread someone is talking about it.

I couldn't figure out why Duff would buy a perfectly good coin, with proven state-of-the-art Cryptonote anon, only to ruin it with shitty trusted 3rd party Masternodes.

Now I'm thinking the DASH rebranding is an attempt to escape Darkcoin's widespread reputation for being an instamined scam.

I think they are trying to make a DASH for it! lol

There is something just a bit tacky about the word dash which i cant quite put my finger on, but you get the idea.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1918
Your FAQ can write Dark is not instamined coin. BUT you know yourself.

As you can clearly see in the text you quoted, the FAQ doesn't say that. Either you can't read for toffee or you're deliberately misrepresenting the facts and hoping the readers of the thread won't bother to read for themselves.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

I read someone who wrote that 50% of the coins in circulation are owned by the devs (http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I_read_somone_who_wrote_that_50.25_of_the_coins_in_circulation_are_owned_by_the_devs)
No. This is a classic case of spreading FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by supporters of other cryptocurrencies who perceive Darkcoin as a threat to the coin they support.

Have you read it ?

What? That text doesn't say Dark wasn't instamined, it just says the devs don't own those coins. Yes, I have read it the FAQ. It says in several places that there was an instamine, and explains the details.

Trolls have been singing your tune and saying DRK was doomed to crash since it was under 10% of it's current price. Any argument against the rise of DRK that was being said at that time has now been proved wrong. Come up with new arguments or go home.

If you read page 1 on the DRK ANN thread you will see people complaining about there only being a linux wallet and no windows etc.
Not very professional if you tell me. Even if the devs dont hold any of the "instamined" coins, others do, not a very fair distribution method if you ask me. Then the total supply was further reduced, again not very professional.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
I have read every page on the Darkcoin thread.

Stop speculating and provide some evidence. 
You can always read the thread you are currently wiring in...
but them darkcoin fanboys dont read, right? Coz you are used to 4000+ posts threads and also reading is ghay, right?

Go on Cnerd, summarise it for those of us who do not like to read.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You can always read the thread you are currently wiring in...
but them darkcoin fanboys dont read, right? Coz you are used to 4000+ posts threads and also reading is ghay, right?
legendary
Decentralize Everything
You are InternetApe!  Kicked off the team and sold all your coins cheap and you're pissed off about it.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
If Evan has 2 million coins from the instamine, why does he buy extra coins from the community for himself and family members?  I nearly sold him 10,000DRK a few months back but somebody else beat me to it.

Because he cashed out a % and has the $ to buy back if he chooses? Also realize that he has to make it seem like he has trust in darkcoin. All publicity. You should really read the beginning posts on the Darkcoin thread.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If Evan has 2 million coins from the instamine, why does he buy extra coins from the community for himself and family members?  I nearly sold him 10,000DRK a few months back but somebody else beat me to it.

Because he cashed out a % and has the $ to buy back if he chooses? Also realize that he has to make it seem like he has trust in darkcoin. All publicity. You should really read the beginning posts on the Darkcoin thread.

Pages:
Jump to: