Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 35. (Read 82611 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
YES that is true, the didn't release a windows wallet nor were there any pools. The blocks were 500 each and came in every second at the start. Only a few people could mine. 12.5% of current minting would have been taken in 24hours, but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

So they pumped their instamine x4. Next to inflate their huge holding value even more then have now said hey there is a new way to earn drk but you need to buy 1000 drk to do it. LOL. They're so greedy it's disgusting.

You've lost the plot, you're not even thinking clearly any more.
You just keep repeating the same old story, unable to think it through.

You keep accusing "some people" (by the way - who?) of holding 50% of the current coins.
Show proof, show wallets holding these amounts.

You won't. Why? Because it is in your imagination.

Do you really think any whale would pump the coin even with a slight suspicion of the 50% coins waiting for dump?
If so, you completely lost the plot.
5 pumps already and no dumps.

Coins have been mined, sold, bought, over and over again.
Bottom line - Darkcoin has currently one of the healthiest coin distribution - and no one cares about your delusions.

At this point, you and your cheerleaders are not fooling anyone but yourself.

The same old TRUE story.

It's not hard to pump a 4M coin current minting. Whales like those small minting coins. This is not just a pump, this is driven up by the next part of the clever scam which is you now need to buy 1000drk to run a masternode. This is helping fuel the pump. A master stroke from the dev team holding the vast bulk of the coins. Almost as good as cutting the minting by 75% first lol

Don't misquote me. 50% of current minting was taken in 24hours. FACT. This has been proven time and time again. Do your own research.

I never said 50% is held by one person and of course SOME was sold. So what that changes nothing about the facts i have posted.

Don't think for 1 second people don't know how to spread coins across multiple wallets. You never know how distributed a coin really is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
YES that is true, the didn't release a windows wallet nor were there any pools. The blocks were 500 each and came in every second at the start. Only a few people could mine. 12.5% of current minting would have been taken in 24hours, but then they did the worst part, they cut the final minting by 75% so that they now held 50% of current minting.

So they pumped their instamine x4. Next to inflate their huge holding value even more then have now said hey there is a new way to earn drk but you need to buy 1000 drk to do it. LOL. They're so greedy it's disgusting.

You've lost the plot, you're not even thinking clearly any more.
You just keep repeating the same old story, unable to think it through.

You keep accusing "some people" (by the way - who?) of holding 50% of the current coins.
Show proof, show wallets holding these amounts.

You won't. Why? Because it is in your imagination.

Do you really think any whale would pump the coin even with a slight suspicion of the 50% coins waiting for dump?
If so, you completely lost the plot.
5 pumps already and no dumps.

Coins have been mined, sold, bought, over and over again.
Bottom line - Darkcoin has currently one of the healthiest coin distribution - and no one cares about your delusions.

At this point, you and your cheerleaders are not fooling anyone but yourself.

legendary
Please, i think it is you that has the comprehension issue. You said regarding me " oh so you were there on launch but didn't mine"  suggesting i was not there on launch or that i was there on launch but did mine. I am saying now it appears you accept what i said in the first place.

I am trying to convey to you that you are using the word 'butthurt' in a chilidish and repetitive manner.... not that you are butthurt.

" Do you understand proper English" - that made me smile. Thanks.

Anyway all of this is pointless arguing about nothing. Your investment in DRK is huge, you invested a few hours hash and have 100's of thousands of drk. I am jealous of course that i was prevented from mining also. However, none of that changes the facts drk was instamined harder than any other coin on here when coupled with the slashing of the minting by 75%.

Stop denying the instamine and rather just say.." yes i was one of the lucky instaminers with linux and i probably made $1M + USD in 24 hours" (at this price)

Just be honest, you got a ton of drk and it is rising in price. Don't cover the instamine up and don't argue it is fine for new coins to try the same stunt. Also don't try to drag people in at this price, sure they could make some cash, but what if it dumps back down to 300k? be responsible don't say there is zero risk at this stage.
The post was hard to understand to the ways that you write and your formatting. Okay you aren't butthurt, you're jealous and/or mad. The problem is that you don't know the real definition of instamine, and this wasn't the case here. I might and might not have a lot of DRK. Why would I dump this? I'm waiting for setups to arrive and set up more masternodes.

You keep avoiding the question. It is true that like 50% of coins were mined in 24 hours? because if thats true im dumping, since that's not being an early miner, that's just plain retarded coin setup.

legendary
if thats true im dumping

If that's the metric you do your decisions on whether to buy/hold/dump then it's probably best you dump and put it all on lottery.

lol drk is a lottery, but where 50% of the winnings were stolen on the first day without having to buy a ticket.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
if thats true im dumping

If that's the metric you do your decisions on whether to buy/hold/dump then it's probably best you dump and put it all on lottery.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Please, i think it is you that has the comprehension issue. You said regarding me " oh so you were there on launch but didn't mine"  suggesting i was not there on launch or that i was there on launch but did mine. I am saying now it appears you accept what i said in the first place.

I am trying to convey to you that you are using the word 'butthurt' in a chilidish and repetitive manner.... not that you are butthurt.

Anyway all of this is pointless arguing about nothing. Your investment in DRK is huge, you invested a few hours hash and have 100's of thousands of drk. I am jealous of course that i was prevented from mining also. However, none of that changes the facts drk was instamined harder than any other coin on here when coupled with the slashing of the minting by 75%.

Stop denying the instamine and rather just say.." yes i was one of the lucky instaminers with linux and i probably made $1M + USD in 24 hours" (at this price)

Just be honest, you got a ton of drk and it is rising in price. Don't cover the instamine up and don't argue it is fine for new coins to try the same stunt. Also don't try to drag people in at this price, sure they could make some cash, but what if it dumps back down to 300k? be responsible don't say there is zero risk at this stage.
The post was hard to understand to the ways that you write and your formatting. Okay you aren't butthurt, you're jealous and/or mad. The problem is that you don't know the real definition of instamine, and this wasn't the case here. I might and might not have a lot of DRK. Why would I dump this? I'm waiting for setups to arrive and set up more masternodes.

You keep avoiding the question. It is true that like 50% of coins were mined in 24 hours? because if thats true im dumping, since that's not being an early miner, that's just plain retarded coin setup.
Activity: 140
I'm seeing some similarities with many of the X11 coins.

HIRO, LGC and HASH have been flash/instamined. Plz check their respective threads and blockexplorers..

Is X11 a scamcult ? lol..

Have you read the OP page ?
Is HIRO change market cap from 84 M -> 22 M?
Is HIRO change block reward from 500 -> 50 ?
lol ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I missed the BTC and LTC lunches, where can I go cry about that?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I'm seeing some similarities with many of the X11 coins.

HIRO, LGC and HASH have been flash/instamined. Plz check their respective threads and blockexplorers..

Is X11 a scamcult ? lol..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
if darkcoin is scam. why people buy and the price is rising?
i still don't get it..

Because it's not a scam.

If it was, it would have been dumped to kingdom come and die 10 times over.

History tells the story... 5 months and growing strong.

maybe you're right
i'll keep my eye on dark
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
if darkcoin is scam. why people buy and the price is rising?
i still don't get it..

Because even if it is scam investors see it as the most profitable that's why the price continue to rise. Will you invest in a non-scamcoin with no volume and no interested traders? 

i don't know..
we`ll see
So you've changed your mind now? i was there but didn't mine? oh okay so you change your mind now and then.

Please with the old butthurt childish comments. I'm sorry you feel 80% of the board are not real miners. If people have no clue how to use linux they should not be able to mine.

All future devs please release coins with no windows wallets or pools.... laudam says so.

LOL there is no risk guys, drk is the first risk free investment ever even at 13x price in a week. No risk at all pile in BTC whilst you have a chance. The guy who instamined 100's of thousands of drk says so you must believe him right. I mean he is totally objective on this.

Come on you're bias is obvious and motives clear.

There is risk and you know it.

There will never be new tech that is better than everything we have now? why is that?

In your opinion then ED is the best coder that exists now and that will ever exists? really?
When did I say that I didn't mine? What are you talking about mister? Do you understand proper English? I should be butthurt that I've increased my investment by tenfold?  Cheesy
I didn't say that either. When did I say that ED is the best coder? Have you gone nuts?

+1
I just sold all Darkcoins.

Let the crash commence!  Grin
You had no impact on the price. People aren't selling now, rather buying.

sell drk !!!!!  Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So what is the first Darksend you goys are going to make when Darksend is live?

Desktop to Laptop or Mobile wallet?  Darksend a friend?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

You had no impact on the price. People aren't selling now, rather buying.
Activity: 196

legendary
Terminated.

legendary
So you've changed your mind now? i was there but didn't mine? oh okay so you change your mind now and then.

Please with the old butthurt childish comments. I'm sorry you feel 80% of the board are not real miners. If people have no clue how to use linux they should not be able to mine.

All future devs please release coins with no windows wallets or pools.... laudam says so.

LOL there is no risk guys, drk is the first risk free investment ever even at 13x price in a week. No risk at all pile in BTC whilst you have a chance. The guy who instamined 100's of thousands of drk says so you must believe him right. I mean he is totally objective on this.

There will never be new tech that is better than everything we have now? why is that?

In your opinion then ED is the best coder that exists now and that will ever exists? really?
When did I say that I didn't mine? What are you talking about mister? Do you understand proper English? I should be butthurt that I've increased my investment by tenfold?  Cheesy
I didn't say that either. When did I say that ED is the best coder? Have you gone nuts?

legendary
Terminated.

When did I say that I didn't mine? What are you talking about mister? Do you understand proper English? I should be butthurt that I've increased my investment by tenfold?  Cheesy
legendary
LOL check the OP, i was post 5. I was there telling him not to release without a windows wallet.  Yes, it is quite apparent i did not mine since there were no pools and no windows wallet. I would have had 0.1 seconds to install linux on my pc like all the other windows miners that were there at the start.

Really, coinye was stopped dead in it's tracks by a few angry letters, exchanges stopped trading it after one letter. I'm sure the gov can put a little more pressure than his lawyers.

Please don't be such an obvious pumper, you have to accept there is a  lot of risk to investing in drk right now.

1. drk clones.
2. drk ban
3. drk overpriced
4. other anon coins that are better or as good.
5. new tech better than everything out now.

drk is hot stuff right now because people want to get 1k of it for masternodes. This again was a evil move by drk to pump the instaminers value even further.

LOL you have not thought it could be possible to spread coins over several wallets? really this possibility didn't even cross your mind?
You're not a real miner if you don't have linux ready. I was there, I was ready. You're just butthurt that you have no clue how to use linux nor are you prepared for it.
There is no risk as the ones that you've mentioned. Other anon coins barely come close to DRK, there is no new technology that is better than everything.

Pages:
Jump to: