Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 31. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Minero? Good luck with your 2 year old ancient technology filled with bugs lacking proper developers to fix them. I get it, you're bitter because you missed the darktrain. Get over it. Not too late to join for 10x return on investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Its the first fully anonymous coin. Use as you wish! I'll be using it for sure.
You keep saying this, but what about Bytecoin?

That's fully anonymous coin for sure while I doubt in Darkcoin.
Anyway, the darkcoin dev said he will copy I2P from Anoncoin and Ring Signature from Bytecoin, not only Coinjoin from gmaxwell with wrong implementation.

How did he say he will come ring signatures into a BTC fork? why would you say that.. maybe he also will make a wrong implementation of it? It's so easy to trick non-tech savvy people (most investors) Roll Eyes

Im glad the Monero team is solid and saved the Bytecoin technology from absolute abyss.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Thank you for you information.

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

nice, scam of scams!

i didn't know it was released without the qt, darkcoin is made from whales, and they are now sucking noobs inside their spiral pump on mintpal

Darkcoin is a premined jokecoin without full anonimity. As of today Monero is the only contender. Zerocoin = have fun trusting a 3rd party to destroy a file that can give them access to infinite coins basically
Darkcoin, premined and ring signatures are a pipe dream in a BTC fork.
Bytecoin? thats the good technology, but absolute scam with a 80% premine and shitty optimization. Monero team is optimizing everything and had a 100% fair launch without any of this dodgy shit that ruins coins in the long run.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Thank you for you information.

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

nice, scam of scams!

The decision for no airdrop was NOT made with the poll. The poll was removed within hours, the dev was ordered to remove it by drk whales and investors. If you doubt this ask him to put the poll up again and leave it there for a few days Smiley i think you'll see a poll would have a different outcome...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-airdrop-cancelled-559932

The discussion thread inside ANN Darkcoin was massively negative about the airdrop. The poll was against it too. There is no indication that the result would be different as the percentages were fairly repetitive as the vote count was going up.

However, perhaps it is unfair to expect investors that bough in way after the launch and after the minting was slashed to take a short term price cut. There is no fixing this issue now i guess. However the point is to make sure enough fuss is made about this that other devs don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Let's be honest if you didn't mine or hold drk right now you would not be trying to defend any of this.

If i had been one of the linux instaminers of course i wouldn't be here talking about it either if i still held a ton of drk.

I've both mined and own DRKs. However I joined late january, and I'm not the "instaminer" group of miners. That doesn't mean I hadn't the chance to buy shitloads of DRK for pennies (although I didn't and I am very regretful of it). Nor am I a DRK bagholder - the number of coins I have is small (small mining rig consisting of celeron cpu + 6850 + 5830).

The poll was announced in the drk thread so they all jumped on the poll and voted before anyone else really noticed there was one. If you really believe a poll left up for a week (to give people a fair chance to vote) on this board asking members if they want free dark coins would result in a no vote i'm afraid you need to take a reality check. Make the poll and post it up for a week. You will have your answer clearly then.

Do you want free money? errr let me think about that for a second. May as well vote yes i suppose.

That's fully anonymous coin for sure while I doubt in Darkcoin.
Anyway, the darkcoin dev said he will copy I2P from Anoncoin and Ring Signature from Bytecoin, not only Coinjoin from gmaxwell with wrong implementation.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

The decision for no airdrop was NOT made with the poll. The poll was removed within hours, the dev was ordered to remove it by drk whales and investors. If you doubt this ask him to put the poll up again and leave it there for a few days Smiley i think you'll see a poll would have a different outcome...

The discussion thread inside ANN Darkcoin was massively negative about the airdrop. The poll was against it too. There is no indication that the result would be different as the percentages were fairly repetitive as the vote count was going up.

However, perhaps it is unfair to expect investors that bough in way after the launch and after the minting was slashed to take a short term price cut. There is no fixing this issue now i guess. However the point is to make sure enough fuss is made about this that other devs don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Let's be honest if you didn't mine or hold drk right now you would not be trying to defend any of this.

If i had been one of the linux instaminers of course i wouldn't be here talking about it either if i still held a ton of drk.

I've both mined and own DRKs. However I joined late january, and I'm not the "instaminer" group of miners. That doesn't mean I hadn't the chance to buy shitloads of DRK for pennies (although I didn't and I am very regretful of it). Nor am I a DRK bagholder - the number of coins I have is small (small mining rig consisting of celeron cpu + 6850 + 5830).

The poll was announced in the drk thread so they all jumped on the poll and voted before anyone else really noticed there was one. If you really believe a poll left up for a week (to give people a fair chance to vote) on this board asking members if they want free dark coins would result in a no vote i'm afraid you need to take a reality check. Make the poll and post it up for a week. You will have your answer clearly then.

Do you want free money? errr let me think about that for a second. May as well vote yes i suppose.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
your making yourself look like an idiot and YES i am better than you and i will grandstand high and tall and proud.. deal with it.

Well, maybe I should consider it an honour being on the receiving end of your vitriolic posts then Smiley

I'll have to start a new thread..."You've been Spoetnik'd"... for said anointed ones.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling

R.O.T.F.W.L.

A terrier barking at a tree. What you don't seem to realise is that nobody's arguing with you about the so called "facts". Nor is the main thrust of your posts about "facts" as you keep trying to convince everyone of.

It's the implications of those facts and the original intent that are under debate.

So stfu with the the ethical grandstanding and the "..hey man, all I'm doing is presenting the facts " crap.

you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash

Nice. I think I rest my case  Wink

bs.

and please do, your making yourself look like an idiot and YES i am better than you and i will grandstand high and tall and proud.. deal with it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Cryptohunter is busy with whitecoin... a coin which the entirety of the monetary base is instamined in a few days and then no-one can mine it, like, forever. You'll just have to buy it from existing owners while mining ...something else.

Obviously he cares about the wellbeing and fairness towards future miners Grin

LOL hello another attempt at distraction from drks shady start..... even WC was launched with a windows qt and pools so everyone had a fair chance to mine? don't you get that? if everyone has the same chance it is fair? is this a hard concept to understand?  In this respect it was no different from mint, bc, any other of the fast minting pos coins? what exactly is your point?

So you say all short POW cycle coins are bad? even if everyone has a fair chance to mine at launch? really explain yourself?

Take into account WC had 70GH and many multipools on this for days. If you are buying from the WC market place you will be buying from a huge amount of people. If you are buying dark you are buying from a handfull of big whales that have spread their loot.

Yeah the dev made a shit coin that couldn't generate POS. The community were shafted. Do i support WC original dev OF COURSE NOT. The original dev is a scum bag and this is why i say all premines and instamines are bad and need regulation. DRK has one of the worst instamine of them all and sets a very bad example.

Yeah i'm really busy with WC, i am on many threads WC is not a major concern to me i can assure you. I have many many coins that i take interest in.

I'm bored of the entire subject like i said on the last thread. If you drk holders can NOT prove the things in the OP didn't happen  (which you can't because they did happen) then stfu and get back to you own drk dirty thread and stop spamming the main section with your drk coins spam ..... i see more drk coin spam on the main board than all other coins put together.

Face your coin was and is a scam and get on with profiting from noobs that think that drk will make them rich until they realise........that it will not. If you didn't buy in a long time ago or were one of the instaminers then get ready for a rough ride.

All you can do is repeat your rubbish about the start and you concentrate on the past - it has been so widely distributed its not even an issue anymore.....we are all looking toward the future - I feel sorry for you

i feel sorry for YOU and the poor noobs you guys rip of with lies..

and by the way..

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling

R.O.T.F.W.L.

A terrier barking at a tree. What you don't seem to realise is that nobody's arguing with you about the so called "facts". Nor is the main thrust of your posts about "facts" as you keep trying to convince everyone of.

It's the implications of those facts and the original intent that are under debate.

So stfu with the the ethical grandstanding and the "..hey man, all I'm doing is presenting the facts " crap.

you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash

Nice. I think I rest my case  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
There's absolutely no reason to use Darkcoin once the anonymous functions are open sourced instead of implementing it into a somewhat legit coin.

Take other's people's work and try to cash out. Yep. That's legit alright Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1036
Cryptohunter is busy with whitecoin... a coin which the entirety of the monetary base is instamined in a few days and then no-one can mine it, like, forever. You'll just have to buy it from existing owners while mining ...something else.

Obviously he cares about the wellbeing and fairness towards future miners Grin

LOL hello another attempt at distraction from drks shady start..... even WC was launched with a windows qt and pools so everyone had a fair chance to mine? don't you get that? if everyone has the same chance it is fair? is this a hard concept to understand?  In this respect it was no different from mint, bc, any other of the fast minting pos coins? what exactly is your point?

So you say all short POW cycle coins are bad? even if everyone has a fair chance to mine at launch? really explain yourself?

Take into account WC had 70GH and many multipools on this for days. If you are buying from the WC market place you will be buying from a huge amount of people. If you are buying dark you are buying from a handfull of big whales that have spread their loot.

Yeah the dev made a shit coin that couldn't generate POS. The community were shafted. Do i support WC original dev OF COURSE NOT. The original dev is a scum bag and this is why i say all premines and instamines are bad and need regulation. DRK has one of the worst instamine of them all and sets a very bad example.

Yeah i'm really busy with WC, i am on many threads WC is not a major concern to me i can assure you. I have many many coins that i take interest in.

I'm bored of the entire subject like i said on the last thread. If you drk holders can NOT prove the things in the OP didn't happen  (which you can't because they did happen) then stfu and get back to you own drk dirty thread and stop spamming the main section with your drk coins spam ..... i see more drk coin spam on the main board than all other coins put together.

Face your coin was and is a scam and get on with profiting from noobs that think that drk will make them rich until they realise........that it will not. If you didn't buy in a long time ago or were one of the instaminers then get ready for a rough ride.

All you can do is repeat your rubbish about the start and you concentrate on the past - it has been so widely distributed its not even an issue anymore.....we are all looking toward the future - I feel sorry for you
legendary
Activity: 1260

Complete trash article like most articles about Darkcoin.  You conveniently left out all the huge, negative, red alarm signs about the coin such as block rewards being set to 500 at launch, then later lowered to 50, then even later having the money supply lowered from 80 million to 20 million to make the flash mine even more valuable.  There are actual scam coins, coins designed from day one to be scams that have less shadier launches than this coin.

There's absolutely no reason to use Darkcoin once the anonymous functions are open sourced instead of implementing it into a somewhat legit coin.
Pages:
Jump to: