Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 30. (Read 82624 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
well the best case scenario would be to simply destroy them and if everyone's ok with it add them back in the total supply for them to be mined

How to destroy a thing that never existed ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Dev should do something with the 2 mil coins, either destroy them or share them in a good manner, maybe to the ones that have been contributing to the thread before it became the marketcap it is now.

Are you guys slow or just....

The dev doesn't have anywhere near 2milliion coins..10k at best

99% of those coins were sold out at around 2 cents per darkcoin....to the extent that the dev's have made posts wanting to BUY more darkcoin.

You guys are either highly misinformed, ignorant, or just like spreading lies....

That "instamine" is actually 5% of darkcoins total supply...as it will have 22million coins.

I'm also sure that the coins mined during that period in time are extremely well distributed, as most have been sold and bought, sold and bought, countless times.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well the best case scenario would be to simply destroy them and if everyone's ok with it add them back in the total supply for them to be mined
Activity: 574
dark coin will sink like a stone.

lol you silly noobs.

keep quiet over thing you don't understand.

When OP was posted, DRK cost 50 cents. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Dev should do something with the 2 mil coins, either destroy them or share them in a good manner, maybe to the ones that have been contributing to the thread before it became the marketcap it is now.

The initial post which quotes the dev having 2mil coins, is out of context: It's about the scenario where an airdrop would be created in which he would use these new 2mil coins to "airdrop" them.

The airdrop never happened, because it was voted down, and as such there are no 2 million coins that would come from a future block.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I don't know why drk still go up ! Huh
I mean are you crazy people ? they instamined 2 millions.

Yes, you are right :-)
Here http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins& we can read:
"3250 blocks multiplied by 500 coins a block is 1,625,000 Darkcoins created between the times of 3:54 and 11:22 on January 19th, 2014".

And today is only 4,315,600 DRK available supply....

2 million means - half of the market in somebody hands. WOW!
Half of the market for BTC it would be about 6 millions of BTC. Interresting how many people don't want to see it.

Half the coins in circulation mined in a period of 7 hours?  It's even worse than I thought.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 182
And Forex Minute

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/why-darkcoin-value-is-surging-constantly-32634

"With its impeccable performance in the cryptocurrency market, we are sure that Darkcoin is not another pump-and-dump scheme created to fool users. Instead, this coin is really true in terms of its features. We are sure that in near future, it will gain more acceptance in mainstream markets. Although, it can be misused as well by the black markets – a thing which ‘unethically’ will help it to rise further."
Activity: 126
Hello, i know, it's hard to miss the train/rocket to the moon ...
But, I'have to let u know, that everytime you spread fud, a rise appear.
So please don't stop ! the more you spam your fud, the more I'm gettin RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 221

Yes, you are right :-)
Here http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins& we can read:
"3250 blocks multiplied by 500 coins a block is 1,625,000 Darkcoins created between the times of 3:54 and 11:22 on January 19th, 2014".

And today is only 4,315,600 DRK available supply....

2 million means - half of the market in somebody hands. WOW!
Half of the market for BTC it would be about 6 millions of BTC. Interresting how many people don't want to see it.

btw: but this isn't changing the other fact: Darkcoin is pushing boundaries!
Activity: 140
the train is near the "peak" station" already...

The train is going to ride straight off a cliff unless the combined forces of Mark Karpeles and some new, internet drug site team together.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

The train is going to ride straight off a cliff unless the combined forces of Mark Karpeles and some new, internet drug site team together.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

bot whales are playing, they don't care about instamine or not
Activity: 782
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Thank you for you information.

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

nice, scam of scams!

i didn't know it was released without the qt, darkcoin is made from whales, and they are now sucking noobs inside their spiral pump on mintpal

Sad really, but you know. Thats how it goes.

QFT
Minero? Good luck with your 2 year old ancient technology filled with bugs lacking proper developers to fix them. I get it, you're bitter because you missed the darktrain. Get over it. Not too late to join for 10x return on investment.

+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Minero? Good luck with your 2 year old ancient technology filled with bugs lacking proper developers to fix them. I get it, you're bitter because you missed the darktrain. Get over it. Not too late to join for 10x return on investment.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Thank you for you information.

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

nice, scam of scams!

i didn't know it was released without the qt, darkcoin is made from whales, and they are now sucking noobs inside their spiral pump on mintpal

Sad really, but you know. Thats how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

another 10x rise? 0.15? mmh i don't think so

i think you are dreaming, not gonna happen

+1
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

another 10x rise? 0.15? mmh i don't think so

i think you are dreaming, not gonna happen

Pages:
Jump to: