Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 33. (Read 82611 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
see a copy of the conversation and make your own conclusions

Thanks. I can't really tell if that's favourable or unfavourable to the coin.

Tell you what. Instead of listening to all the crap on here I'm gonna try it for a few months and then I'll know if it's a scam or not.

Will let you know how I get on.
legendary
Doesn't matter.

Bitcoin is pulling out of its nosedive. 1 week chart will start to turn around in June.

That will lift this entire market into the stratosphere. Won't matter what coin anybody's in or what premine / instamine B.S. people like to grind on about. It'll all be going to the moon, the whole lot & everyone will be happy Smiley

legendary
Not even that. They claim "unfairness" for DRK because late miners don't get the same number of coins as early miners and then go to 100% instamine pos-pow hybrids that no-one can mine after a few days. I mean they really care about the "fairness" aspect for future miners...

That kind of hypocrisy is standard fare around here.

If people want to take lessons in ethics from a bunch of get rich quick crypto miners who's noses are so far out of joint they can smell sideways then so be it.

I won't be.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch.

Not even that. They claim "unfairness" for DRK because late miners don't get the same number of coins as early miners and then go to 100% instamine pos-pow hybrids that no-one can mine after a few days. I mean they really care about the "fairness" aspect for future miners...

legendary
hey Mark was great at ripping off all you Gox'tards so he deserves to keep the half billion dollars worth of bitcoin he stole right ?

Slightly desperate analogy Spoetnik.

Mark was running an exchange.

Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch. But the story ends there. It's history now and and neither the market nor the mining community have a problem with it any more.

Who to take more seriously when making investment decisions ? The 5 trollers rattling around in their can daily on this thread or the 60 GH/s that's on that coin right now ?

Silly question really  Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This doesn't looks good for the future.
But some people made some money, that's nice too. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Much butthurt in this thread Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

True anon coins seem all the rage right now, every coin community is talking about implementing it.

Yeah, sure man, and I'm certain you'll be pushing every single IPO scam $hitcoin there is, like you do all the time.

The problem is that.. everyone's talking for ages and yet only DRK got it.

BTW - Do you really think that anyone will take seriously random, anonymous internet troll like you seriously?

You have zero credibility, yet you accuse the real person, with a face and name, who actually explained everything what happened, with all your nonsense without real proof.
I asked you before, many times, and you never presented anything.  

And guess what, vast majority of people are not stupid, and market proves it. DRK 5 months growing and getting better and better.

My credibility matters not. People are free to check the facts out for themselves.

The explanation (bunch of excuses) is all well and good. However the block explorer backs up what happened 100%. That is your proof but you keep ignoring the hard facts.

How much more real proof can you face and still deny it exists. I know you just joined here yesterday, but really do some homework before spewing rubbish all over the thread.

No point blathering on about the current pump. This is a master stroke by the drk scam team. Have to buy 1000 drk off of them to run a master node.

what ?
last we heard the price was going up a while back because all this Masternode rumors were going around and people were gonna get rich
because supposedly the dev was going to pay people to run them for large money..
so... uhhhhhh

that last line you said,

Have to buy 1000 drk off of them to run a master node.

uhhh what ???
did i hear that right ?
Activity: 140
Should i sell all my DRK now while the going is good?

If I had darkcoin, I would sell it right now.

I believe bankcoin just copied the masternode.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

what is bankcoin ?
Activity: 204

I believe bankcoin just copied the masternode.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

True anon coins seem all the rage right now, every coin community is talking about implementing it.

Yeah, sure man, and I'm certain you'll be pushing every single IPO scam $hitcoin there is, like you do all the time.

BTW - Do you really think that anyone will take seriously random, anonymous internet troll like you seriously?

You have zero credibility, yet you accuse the real person, with a face and name, who actually explained everything what happened, with all your nonsense without real proof.

And guess what, vast majority of people are not stupid, and market proves it. DRK 5 months growing and getting better and better.

My credibility matters not. People are free to check the facts out for themselves.

The explanation (bunch of excuses) is all well and good. However the block explorer backs up what happened 100%. That is your proof but you keep ignoring the hard facts.

How much more real proof can you face and still deny it exists. I know you just joined here yesterday, but really do some homework before spewing rubbish all over the thread.

No point blathering on about the current pump. This is a master stroke by the drk scam team. Have to buy 1000 drk off of them to run a master node.
Activity: 491
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Its a craptsy noob/bot makin it's 0.0000001 BTC. Grin
Activity: 294

I think this is the time for anoncoin to do some marketing to get its name out there.

Darkcoin is popularizing the anonymous coin concept, and its a really good time to

get out there and put in a mention for anoncoin ANC.

But I really don't see anyone doing that. Quite dissappointing, but not a total loss, just hate to see a good
advertising opportunity slip away like that.

DRK is at the top at cryptsy for one thing, and anonymous coin ANC could use that as a way of pitching anoncoin, don't you think?

Its not really a matter of trying to bash DRKcoin as such, but DRK is breaking the ice for anoncoin in some ways.

Now if the devs would try to communicate more, with positive info, and an uplifting attitude, then anc could be floating considerably higher than it is right now, which would make early buyers happy.

You could at least create new account for the "marketing"...
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am not stalking you man. I LOVE BEEEEEECOIINNNNNNNNNN

Also I don't take investment decisions from online trolls like you. Look what it did for me.

Me? Spokesman for DRK LMAO ... nope I like all anon coins and actively follow all of them, mine some of them Wink Sorry like I said, you ejaculated prematurely on this whole thing. Imagine DRK going up and you had started your FUD threads, that could have made an impact. Now a ton of people made profits, some hold it long term , some new merchants coming up, more importantly anonymous coins are coming to limelight and no one gives a flying fuck for your trolling.

You on the other hand .. it is like there is a wealth god out there and he wanted to laugh on you on a daily basis.

Taken from Post #5 on Darkcoin thread. This will always be funny  Grin Grin

All these new alts need to die.

Hey stop it with the lack of swearing and personal insults ? where is the real slapper???

Nice more stalking.... however are you sure that was post 5?  please stalk with more care in future.

do you call highlighting facts FUD?  the truth isn't FUD.

Again, this thread is concerning the 50% instamine on day 1. No need to try and subvert this thread to your own means.

Pages:
Jump to: