Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] Is payonix.com a legitimate AISC H/w manufacturer in Australia? - page 9. (Read 25036 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i wrote that but deleted it for fear of being called a racist - but yes, this is true

i'll also add that they are much more sociopathic in my limited experience

i was really hoping payonix was legit

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity." - Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University

How does one determine if a cultural, political and economic demographic within any society is "much more sociopathic"?

Where is there any evidence to support that claim? http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828?tag=vglnkc3725-20 Might want to read this book Edgar... and are you part of the 4% of Australians or Canadians, or Americans or Japanese or... that are sociopaths? See where I am going with this... 4% of the TOTAL human population.

Psychologist Martha Stout – who – clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School for 25 years – estimates in her book The Sociopath Next Door that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.

fair play, but in MY EXPERIENCE, asians are more likely to SHOW their lack of empathy/care/genuine regard

whereas a non asian sociopath would perhaps tend to mask it with fake consideration.(the wolf in sheeps clothing)

Only in asia have i seen such disregard for life, though i wont deny that all 'races' have their selfish, greedy monsters

now how about those hashing stats?

Your experience is unlikely a fair measure of the whole ASIAN population on this planet would you not agree?

"Prejudice is a baseless and usually negative attitude toward members of a group. Common features of prejudice include negative feelings, stereotyped beliefs, and a tendency to discriminate against members of the group. While specific definitions of prejudice given by social scientists often differ, most agree that it involves prejudgments (usually negative) about members of a group."

Your statements are prejudice and baseless. Your personal observations say more about you as human being than it does of Asians. As for not seeing disregard for life outside Asia then you are not looking hard enough. Might want to wax poetic on race in your own mind because that is probably the only place the statements you are making are valid.

In 2013 one should expect scammers in Bitcointalk but not racism surely?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
i wrote that but deleted it for fear of being called a racist - but yes, this is true

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity." - Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University

How does one determine if a cultural, political and economic demographic within any society is "much more sociopathic"?

Where is there any evidence to support that claim? http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828?tag=vglnkc3725-20 Might want to read this book Edgar... and are you part of the 4% of Australians or Canadians, or Americans or Japanese or... that are sociopaths? See where I am going with this... 4% of the TOTAL human population.

Psychologist Martha Stout – who – clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School for 25 years – estimates in her book The Sociopath Next Door that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.

fair play, but in MY EXPERIENCE, asians are more likely to SHOW their lack of empathy/care/genuine regard

I have lost count of the number of strangers lives i have attempted to save, merely for being 'there' at that time - NEVER have i seen an asian 'lend a hand' unless there is a camera crew or an obvious reward. when there is an accident, lives are at risk and need to be protected, asians do not see life in this way - 'things are how they are, its not my business'

whereas a non asian sociopath would perhaps tend to mask it with fake consideration.(the wolf in sheeps clothing)

perhaps this is the opposite end of the spectrum where we do as much as we can because we hope that we would receive the same consideration..?

Only in asia have i seen SUCH disregard for life, though i wont deny that all 'races' have their selfish, greedy monsters

now how about those hashing stats?

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Undoubtedly many a scammer are sociopaths. Inaba, Andrew and a few others... Yifu? Maybe.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500

These scammers depend on people suspending their disbelief.

feeding off their hopes

true parasites,

may fit right in with yifu / ngzangs data-harvesting gig

He is allot worse than Master Yifu, at least he actually had hardware and delivered, too bad he mined the shit out off them before shipping them, he just forgot to DUST them out from the long term mining, I mean Burn in test...
legendary

These scammers depend on people suspending their disbelief.

feeding off their hopes

true parasites,

may fit right in with yifu / ngzangs data-harvesting gig
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I shouldn't be wasting my time replying to this SCAM but for some reason this thread is very entertaining, time to break out the popcorn..

thanks to "plasmoske" and his brillant detective work and Kano as well, I'm calling this a SCAM, fark me trying to pass off a standard PC setup as an ASIC...... SHOW ME THE DEMO, God Dammit!!

So looking at the adcolt.com whois. shows that it's using POWWEB.COM as their host. Guess who else uses POWWEB.COM as their host? You got it. Payonix. What a coincidence!! Now how the hell did I find that out? Well the other day when he was doing maint, I saw it load up for one second also with the powweb ssl cert. Well it seems like now he's migrated servers from powweb to some other. I think vpscheap.net - and now has his own dedicated IP. Trying to cover his tracks I guess.

So who is Robert Nettlefold? Most likely his brother or father. Stole documents off them so he can register up his own business/domain. But there's also a chance it's a non existent person since he is a master of forgery.

Managed to find out where the real Andrew Thomas lives. And he's not Andrew Thomas by the way. He's Adam Nettlefold.

Adam Nettlefold ([email protected])
20 Campelles Ave, Varsity Lakes, Queensland, Australia

Coincidence that the real anettlefold lives only 15mins from Bundall (their supposedly new office location)? I think not!

FAAAAAKE!

Please close thread as its all over for you.

Payonix = wolf in sheep's clothing

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
To be fair, a lot of South East Asian cultures often talk about themselves in the 3rd person.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Hey,

easy!!!  Sushi has nothing to do with any of the ASIC Miner Companies!!!!

I'm taking a risk of losing the airfair and time... 

legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
Sushi shill. Andrew Thomas. Adam Nettlefold and scammer.

No miner for Kano. lol.

Case closed.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
This is not us. That person does NOT work for our company. If you receive contact from that person purporting to be a representative of our company, please contact us immediately. If you have questions please call us or come visit us.
Hang on, I completely missed this comment about [email protected]

What are you talking about here?

That email address is the SOA email address on the payonix.com domain.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/163971
Contact e-mail - The e-mail address of the person responsible for administering the domain's zone file. Note that a "." is used instead of an "@" in the e-mail name.

Why would you use his email address on the payonix.com domain if
This is not us. That person does NOT work for our company.

That doesn't make any sense at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
No eligius stats delivered again. What a surprise. NOT!!!!

Trying to beat around the bush and pull off delay tactics.

It's 100% scam.

Anyone who ordered, I would contact your bank, paypal, credit card provider or whatever to try do a chargeback.
Adam will try to stall stall stall and try to make it go past the chargeback date. Don't fall for that bullshit.
legendary
Sushi, you may want to tell them what you do for a living Smiley and your ethnicity.

It is good to be cautious, we support that! Especially in an industry that is so underground. However, you are way off the mark with us and Sushi.
Bitcoin in not an underground industry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_economy

It is far from that.
Please read up about bitcoin, it would seem you don't know much about it.
http://bitcoin.org/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow! Ok that is officially it for us on this forum. We will not tolerate this kind of talk about us and going so far as to say we will end up in a "boot". Im sorry but you are wrong about us, who you think we are. We wish you all good luck and keep an eye out for our units. They deliver on December 9th 2013.
legendary
He is coming for a demo, will take over the unit for 24 hours and post the results himself. Kano, we did offer you the same option.

We were thanking him for standing up for us. These forums are quite brutal at times.

We will update again once we have connected to Eligius and have a link to post for verification.
That's about 5 minutes effort.
http://eligius.st/~gateway/

You did say you all have been in bitcoin for a while, so you should be able to do that ...
Sushi, you may want to tell them what you do for a living Smiley and your ethnicity.

It is good to be cautious, we support that! Especially in an industry that is so underground. However, you are way off the mark with us and Sushi.
He is coming for a demo, will take over the unit for 24 hours and post the results himself. Kano, we did offer you the same option.

We were thanking him for standing up for us. These forums are quite brutal at times.

We will update again once we have connected to Eligius and have a link to post for verification.
legendary
Thankyou Sushi.

We will connect to Eligius TONIGHT and post the results link from Eligius.
Thankyou for what?
That he said the exact opposite of what you have been saying ... 3 time so far ... to do a demo?
legendary
For now, let's give Payonix a break!

We can bark all we want but that's not going to change anything.  If he was the scammer, he would be gone wrong time ago and came back with a new website, new phone number and new username.  This company is still using the same and staying here with the same username even people accused them of a possible scam.

When they are ready, they will release the info.  Like the store in USA, "No Shirt, No Service."  This company is going for "No Photo" policy for now, so let's respect that.  

This forum is not to bash new business or new members but to further everyone's well-being by sharing information!  So let's use our energy to something more positive!  (We could be making small profits by trading BTC's up/down)
Sorry this is complete rubbish.
They said they had hardware already and they said it's been mining for quite a while.
They also said they would demo it 3 times so far and failed each time.

It's not a "No Photo" policy.

Your account was created after they "launched" ...
Thankyou Sushi.

We will connect to Eligius TONIGHT and post the results link from Eligius.
Pages:
Jump to: