Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised - page 4. (Read 10669 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Participate in the unique P2PS project.
Comeon Jackpotracer, let bygones be bygones. Dogedigital is demonstrating good faith. Please consider accepting and settling this amicably. Its always good to continue life with no regrets. Let bygones be bygones. Hope to see you both sort this out soon. 
I was reading on another thread about some related allegations and wonder if you can gather enough support from others who may have experienced similar situation as you have undergone. Have you tried to chat with others who may have been negatively affected too?

Noone was intentionally hurt in an attempt to obtain money/bitcoin/crypto with Rubies.  I actually suffered great losses from it.  I also tried my hardest to do actions to benefit Rubies holders and still will attempt to.
that is very good to learn. It demonstrates a clean and clear intent from your side. Please try to amicably resolve Jackpotracers issue and bring it to rest soon. Please. It is always good to amicably resolve all issues rather than to keep them pending. I am sure both parties can come to a mutual understanding since the noble intent exists. Good luck.
I was reading on another thread about some related allegations and wonder if you can gather enough support from others who may have experienced similar situation as you have undergone. Have you tried to chat with others who may have been negatively affected too?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
Why don't you give them negative feedback to both users: moneypot and Dogedigital. If you do believe this is true you could also put like to this post while you give them feedback. I am not sure if others will notice this theared otherwise, it could be hard to find this post.

I did give Red Trust to all the MP owners. I am still waiting that some Trusted users will also give them Red Trust. it is high time cause they sold MP platform as I assumed they will do and not pay their promises.

so it is a Monster Scam and not a Monster Byte1

Good you did that. You should appeal to all other users facing difficulty to give them red trust too. That may be one of the ways to wake them up from their deep slumber but would that help?

thx for your posting and opinion

yes it would really help if some trusted members would give MP owners red trust
Why don't you give them negative feedback to both users: moneypot and Dogedigital. If you do believe this is true you could also put like to this post while you give them feedback. I am not sure if others will notice this theared otherwise, it could be hard to find this post.

I did give Red Trust to all the MP owners. I am still waiting that some Trusted users will also give them Red Trust. it is high time cause they sold MP platform as I assumed they will do and not pay their promises.

Good you did that. You should appeal to all other users facing difficulty to give them red trust too. That may be one of the ways to wake them up from their deep slumber but would that help?
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

he promised to pay the sig campaign on the October 10, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
-Hey Guys.

Sorry, was away for Thanksgiving.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

then again on October 18, 2017, 03:02:54 PM
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

JPR, please stop twisting things around. 

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

I had missed his messages and am sending his work pay now.

those are the facts and nothing is twisted. the only one who is twisting is you

I told all those sig guys that I am sure you will pay them and you see  I am right!

I repeat my question again

who are the MP owners right now?

you and AcoinL aka Blacksheep aka Rango aka MattN stopped wearing the MP signature. thats very interesting

Ranlo aka Laremar not seen since 20 days

who are MP owners right now?

Please point me to where I twisted something.  Usually claims are backed up by something that directly relates and is in context. 

You are blindly accusing me of being a thief in this situation.  Maybe if i did something like you, where you open admittedly stole .2 Bitcoin, this would be a warranted accusation.

You are also twisting it to seem like I send nasty PM's to people (the point in which you took to bold).  I do not (with the exception of you or a few trolls).

To answer your question, the two mentioned are still involved.  I'm going to stop responding to you, so you cannot try to twist anything else.
legendary
Looks like they thought everyone is gullible not to notice. Very sad indeed how tings happen when its actually its more difficult in these modern times when everyone has access to information.

thx for that posting
Hey thanx for letting me know you liked it. I appreciate that. In times where not many people bother to even acknowledge a decent post, least of all just a brief opinion like the one I posted. Thank you.

this posting was now deleted by MP the SCAMMERS

Quote from: RHavar on January 04, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Interesting. So Monster Byte is now going to be responsible for MoneyPot's liabilities? Are they going to outright pay the debt to previous investors and ruby holders, or is the plan to use "debt tokens" still in effect?

my posting that was deleted
interesting that no one is answering this important question. this looks like a Monster Scam and not Monster Byte!

sure you are welcome to delete the posting but will not help you as always
legendary
@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

he promised to pay the sig campaign on the October 10, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
-Hey Guys.

Sorry, was away for Thanksgiving.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

then again on October 18, 2017, 03:02:54 PM
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

JPR, please stop twisting things around. 

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

I had missed his messages and am sending his work pay now.
Looks like they thought everyone is gullible not to notice. Very sad indeed how tings happen when its actually its more difficult in these modern times when everyone has access to information.

thx for that posting
Hey thanx for letting me know you liked it. I appreciate that. In times where not many people bother to even acknowledge a decent post, least of all just a brief opinion like the one I posted. Thank you.
legendary

thx for that posting
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
legendary
You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?

you failed on all promises not only a few.

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

you promised not that long ago on October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

I didn't deny I wasn't able to keep on a few things.  I don't think I ever really try to use my 'status' for anything.  I'm far from perfect.

You had rubies before any 'promise' was made.  You benefited from the floor as did many others.  You recently may have purchased more trying to take advantage and encouraged others to blatantly do the same.

Trying to help and failing is one thing. What you are doing is just downright stealing. 

thx for the laugh!

you are the good guy and I am the bad guy! that is what you want all to believe! now I am sure you are taking drugs

just put your head into the sand hill and no one will see you!

get real Dogedigital or go on scamming as usual

I never said I was the good guy.  Please stop trying to twist things.

I have made mistakes.  Everyone does at some point.

You stealing .2 Bitcoin because of your opinion of us isn't justified.
legendary
in case you are not aware of another scam accusation against Moneypot  and Dogedigital

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2422303
legendary
Promise a little difficult to be long.

sorry I did not understand your comment. please explain thx
legendary
You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?

you failed on all promises not only a few.

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

you promised not that long ago on October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

I didn't deny I wasn't able to keep on a few things.  I don't think I ever really try to use my 'status' for anything.  I'm far from perfect.

You had rubies before any 'promise' was made.  You benefited from the floor as did many others.  You recently may have purchased more trying to take advantage and encouraged others to blatantly do the same.

Trying to help and failing is one thing. What you are doing is just downright stealing. 
legendary
JPR's attitude aside, if Moneypot is reneging on their longstanding guarantee to ensure the value of the currency, that's really bad.  Remember, this wasn't a one time off-the-cuff statement, it was a long standing policy...they've been buying rubies for 1000 sat for a long time.

This isn't a "whoopsie, I made a mistake" situation, it's essentially currency manipulation and fraud.  What's worse, it brings into question a whole host of other topics, and should make people disbelieve every future statement made by Moneypot.  If they are willing to lie about THIS, what else are they willing to lie about?

I saw your posting in new Moneypot thread (btw very poor thread)

you were spot on asking if it was a member or owner? yes it was the owner = Dogedigital who promised it and not only once and MP had a good reason to do this promise.

people need to understand that the matter and subject is and always was Moneypot's business behavior and not JPR's.

I appreciate your view and posting as I appreciated RHavar's postings and very clear statements regarding MP business behavior especially their empty promises.

it would be very easy for MP owners to prove solvency as they did it many times long before if someone asked for it. by not proving solvency now they are proving that they are insolvent and every Investor and player should be warned

MP always tried to blame me for everything just to distract all users from their lies and cheats. this happened already long ago.

the owners just disappeared like Ranlo or Rango aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL aka MattN. I see only Dogedigital and the new nick they revived for the new MP thread after long time dead.

MP's situation is very easy to be solved if they want but for this they need to show solvency and keep promises.  I told Dogedigital in PM that before doing an ICO MP should have sit down with Investors and RBIES holders and hammer out a deal and gain trust back and keep the empty promises first.

our team always said that we like the MP business idea very much and sadly it looks like they killed it
Pages:
Jump to: